Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

Hi Guys!

All right! Things seem to be going great! The FreeVPS.org relaunch has succeeded, and we again are giving out free vpses! Yaaay! We have two additional providers who are promising to donate and who are expected to donate servers soon. That would make 100% server growth year over year.

FG and DK are doing a great job managing this LET thread and also our LET PMs without needing me at all. Haha, I didn't even know about the relaunch actually having started until I saw it here on LET! @sh97 is coming aboard to help with sysadmin, and he will be great. @{AT☢M} has made excellent progress on the website design. @crunchbits, @DP, @Cloudie and @yoursunny have been super helpful in many ways!

I want to study some C! So I will be around less often. The FreeVPS.org Project Leader position can be open until somebody decides to fill it. 🙂 If you guys need me, please email the address on my profile.

I wish you all the very best! As the years pass I hope that zillions of free VPSes get issued! May everyone find the perfect VPS that he wants! <3

Thanks so much!

Tom

• @Not_Oles said:
    I want to study some C!

do you want to learn the basics?

• Thank you guys for your stellar work! Would love a server in CDA. Have just sent you a PM, @FatGrizzly

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@lq9x said:
    Thank you guys for your stellar work! Would love a server in CDA. Have just sent you a PM, @FatGrizzly

deployed.

Thanked by 1lq9x
  • Hi, does anyone can access portal web ?

• @blackeye said:
    Hi, does anyone can access portal web ?

No. I cannot. Bad gateway Error code 502.
    @FatGrizzly Could you look into it?

Working on a fix.

Blesta/Portal fixed.
    No ETA on Virtfusion.

• Client No: 2021
    Your ID: 170845718933

Thanks!

• Thanks for helping community with free servers :)

ThanksGTHost, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, #Thankscrunchbits

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Client No: 2021

Thanks!

Forgot to mention.. CDA if possible.
    Bit lower ping for me.

• Client No: 2022
    Your ID: 690540063432

ThanksTheOnlyDK
    ThanksFatGrizzly
    ThanksNotOles
    ThanksGTHost
    ThanksCrunchbits
    ThanksCloudie

I hope its possible to have the 512MB in CHI

• Client No: 2023
    Your ID: 093431333489
    Preferred location: CDA

Thank you.

ThanksTheOnlyDK

ThanksFatGrizzly

ThanksNotOles

ThanksGTHost

ThanksCrunchbits

ThanksCloudie

• @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

Thanks!

Deployed

@Andrews said:
    Client No: 2022
    Your ID: 690540063432

ThanksTheOnlyDK
    ThanksFatGrizzly
    ThanksNotOles
    ThanksGTHost
    ThanksCrunchbits
    ThanksCloudie

I hope its possible to have the 512MB in CHI

Deployed

@ask_seek_knock said:
    Client No: 2023
    Your ID: 093431333489
    Preferred location: CDA

Thank you.

ThanksTheOnlyDK

ThanksFatGrizzly

ThanksNotOles

ThanksGTHost

ThanksCrunchbits

ThanksCloudie

Deployed

• Thanks for the free service!! :smiley:
    Client No: 2024
    Your ID: 241970144040

• @MMzF said:
    Thanks for the free service!! :smiley:
    Client No: 2024
    Your ID: 241970144040

Hi there! Thanks for your interest, however, upon reviewing your recent post history, the majority of your posts are considered "spam". As a result, we can't provision your service at this time. Don't feel discouraged though, keep on contributing to the community and we're happy to re-review your application.

Thanked by 3Ganonk ariq01 Not_Oles

a fresh hot server from @Jack_SBE is being cooked, expect london location soon.

• @FatGrizzly said:
    a fresh hot server from @Jack_SBE is being cooked, expect london location soon.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

baked bean

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

I have some good news! Both CDA and Chicago servers are ready for deployment! #ThanksGTHost #ThanksCrunchbits

#ThanksCloudie for the BuyVM server that allows us to use Blesta for free :)

Thanks to @FatGrizzly for working hard on these servers and Blesta, we now have a somewhat working system. FG will reach out to those who previously had service on Chicago to redeploy them then we'll reach out to the "new" donators shortly after.

Basic process (FG will add more notes):
    You'll create an account on our Blesta portal: https://portal.freevps.org/
    Once you created the account, you'll need to verify your email and stuff. Then, you'll see a link at the top that says "Account ID". Reply here with your Client Number and ID. We will then deploy the services.

You'll notice the package price is $99 and that's also the price to renew. You'll receive a coupon code that can be used to renew these packages and making the final price $0. We did this so you'll need to do some work to keep the service, much like nanokvm. You'll get email notifications when the product is about to expire to remind you to renew, just like any paid hosts would do. If memory serves me well, I think current renew periods are set to 2 months for regular clients and 4 months for donators.

@Andrews @Digika @Xrmaddness @Ympker @abangnoob @ailice @atomi @codelock @dotcomUNDERGROUND @gtxr @jmaxwell @jwg29859 @mikewazar @saywhat13 @smaart @stephanuk @unfortunately @vpssh

If you were a donator, please send me a PM with your "desired" resources and proof of donation. I'll then adjust them manually.

Again, thanks everyone for their patience while FG and I work to make this happen!

I was sick for a few weeks and for some reason I never received an email.
    I was in Chicago back then I believe. Is it still relevant? How do I apply?

@Digika said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

I have some good news! Both CDA and Chicago servers are ready for deployment! #ThanksGTHost #ThanksCrunchbits

Thanks to @FatGrizzly for working hard on these servers and Blesta, we now have a somewhat working system. FG will reach out to those who previously had service on Chicago to redeploy them then we'll reach out to the "new" donators shortly after.

Once you created the account, you'll need to verify your email and stuff. Then, you'll see a link at the top that says "Account ID". Reply here with your Client Number and ID. We will then deploy the services.

You'll notice the package price is $99 and that's also the price to renew. You'll receive a coupon code that can be used to renew these packages and making the final price $0. We did this so you'll need to do some work to keep the service, much like nanokvm. You'll get email notifications when the product is about to expire to remind you to renew, just like any paid hosts would do. If memory serves me well, I think current renew periods are set to 2 months for regular clients and 4 months for donators.

@Andrews @Digika @Xrmaddness @Ympker @abangnoob @ailice @atomi @codelock @dotcomUNDERGROUND @gtxr @jmaxwell @jwg29859 @mikewazar @saywhat13 @smaart @stephanuk @unfortunately @vpssh

If you were a donator, please send me a PM with your "desired" resources and proof of donation. I'll then adjust them manually.

Again, thanks everyone for their patience while FG and I work to make this happen!

I was sick for a few weeks and for some reason I never received an email.
    I was in Chicago back then I believe. Is it still relevant? How do I apply?

Yup! Check the first post in this thread to apply!

• I thought people who already had VPS were promised migration?
    See https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3612313#Comment_3612313

• Can it be possible to get 1GB?

Wanted to try our cyberpanel over nat.

• @Digika said:
    I thought people who already had VPS were promised migration?
    See https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3612313#Comment_3612313

We could put you on CDA or CHI. You'll need to create and account and reply with your account number and ID.

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Can it be possible to get 1GB?

Wanted to try our cyberpanel over nat.

Only donators can get more resources. If you have previously donated to a charity or the sort, PM me the receipt or proof.

• @TheOnlyDK said: We could put you on CDA or CHI. You'll need to create and account and reply with your account number and ID.

CHI please:
    Client No: 2029
    Your ID: 713394979091

@Digika said:

@TheOnlyDK said: We could put you on CDA or CHI. You'll need to create and account and reply with your account number and ID.

CHI please:
    Client No: 2029
    Your ID: 713394979091

can you verify your email before I provision your service?

a fresh hot pie from @PieHasBeenEaten is being baked, expect a dallas location very soon.

Lets just hope he doesn't eat the pie by himself this time.... :)

thank you @PieHasBeenEaten for the server!

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited March 2023

@FatGrizzly said:
    a fresh hot pie from @PieHasBeenEaten is being baked, expect a dallas location very soon.

Lets just hope he doesn't eat the pie by himself this time.... :)

It's already eaten.
    There's nothing left.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3629398#Comment_3629398

• @TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Apply for one. I'll provision it for you.