Free NAT KVMs Courtesy of GTHost, Crunchbits, Scaleblade, and PieHasBeenEaten -- FreeVPS.org
Hello LET Community!
@GTHost, @crunchbits, ScaleBlade @Jack_SBE, and @PieHasBeenEaten have provided bare metal servers to FreeVPS.org. The volunteers at FreeVPS.org use these servers as hypervisor nodes to make free VPSes available to the Community.
- 1x Core (Fair Share)
- 512MB Memory, up to 1GB with justification
- 10GB NVMe/SSD/HDD, up to 20GB with justification
- 100 Mbps Port
- 20x forwarded ports v4
- /64 (or) /80 Subnet v6
- LET account must be 3 months or older to quality
- Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts)
- At least 50 or more non-spammy posts
Acceptable Use Policy
- Zero abuse tolerance.
- All activities MUST adhere to the Donors' policies.
- If we take notice that a VM gets abused, the VM will be terminated.
How To Get A Free VPS
Double check that you meet the above Requirements. Then head over to portal.freevps.org, click Register, and sign up. Note both your "Client No: ____" and "Your ID: ____" for use in a meaningful comment in this thread
Make a meaningful comment in this thread, indicate you want a free VM by adding #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten somewhere in your comment. Meaningful comments could include, for example: questions, feedback, a suggestion, your preferred location, or your planned use of the server. Don't forget to include both "Client No: ____" and "Your ID: ____" from your sign up.
Each member may make multiple meaningful comments, but please do not spam. Include #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten in each comment to quality.
- Make a donation to any charity, post proof and desired specs.
- Donors will get double max resources (up to 2 CPU Cores, 2GB RAM, 40GB SSD, 100 200Mbps port, 10 custom v4 ports).
- Guaranteed VM as long as there are available resources.
Node specs and Looking Glass links are posted at FreeVPS.org.
Thanks to @GTHost, @crunchbits, Scaleblade @Jack_SBE, and @PieHasBeenEaten for making the FreeVPS.org project possible!
Thanks to @Cloudie for many kinds of help!
Thanks to Virtfusion for a complimentary license!
Thanks to @TheOnlyDK, @FatGrizzly, and @sh97 for volunteering!
Thanks to @yoursunny for troubleshooting IPv6 issues!
Thanks to @DP for the FreeVPS.org domain name!
Thanks to @Not_Oles for the idea to make FreeVPS.org!
- There is NO SLA on this service, in fact frequent server reboots might be needed.
- NO support will be provided directly, all help requests must be posted here in this thread.
- No Backups are done on our side, disks are running in RAID0 YOLO mode.
- There is no term guarantee.
The original offer post was approved by @jbiloh
- December 26, 2022 by @Not_Oles to include additional servers from @PieHasBeenEaten and @crunchbits.
- Archive February 27, 2023
- February 27, 2023 by @Not_Oles to update for new FreeVPS.org website, new server node from ScaleBlade, and additional updates.
- March 22, 2023 by @Not_Oles to change LET account time requirement from 6 months to 3 months.
This is a super neat way to get your brand seen and engage with customers, kudos to all involved! #ThanksGTHost
Sounds like a fun way to give back to the community. Thanks @Not_Oles, @TheOnlyDK, @yoursunny, and @GTHost. Good luck everyone!
Maybe you could consider upping port to 100Mbps to make it more useful, still great to see more free offers from the community #ThanksGTHost .
what a great way to try this natVM if i win it #ThanksGTHost
Thank you guys, I'm waiting!
I have no problem doing that, as long as I know it won't be abused. Let me give it some thoughts, thank you for the feedback!
I don't want any!
This is pretty cool
Sorry to hear that.
Add #ThanksGTHost in your post to indicate you'd want to participate!
Good initiative, would love to have one for testing.
Hi! @TheOnlyDK and I decided to increase the port speed as you suggested. Thanks @elwebmaster!
Really generous! Respect to the OP and team.
looks nice ,however ,what can i use it to do ?
/64 Subnet v6
Sorry for dumb question, If I need port 80 so I need raise the ticket or there panel which automatically do that? and is there possible to VNC? (I think, I asking many question )
Thanks OP for this nice offer
but i don't need this right now, hope this will be useful for other members
Hello Sir, I choose Option 2.
I've donated 15 CNY (2.11 USD) to ctext.org via the QR code of Weixin, and the screenshot follows: (The interface language is English, but the details are of Simplified Chinese. Maybe someone can tell me how to set it to English? Sorry for the inconvenience.)
The default specs will do for me: 1 core 512MB 10GB and 100Mbps, if possible, I'd like to ask a 44380 port forward for he.net IPv6 tunnel broker.
@iamvinh123 here is your chance for the FREE VPS you are so desperately looking for - read the requirements, don't through this once in a lifetime opportunity away - #ThanksGTHost
Is it for one year or lifetime?
@TheOnlyDK I would not sacrifice Port 53 to a single machine.
Setup a loadbalancer then you can get everyone access to Port 53.
I want. I am new but i want it for Freedom. Please
This awesome thanks to @Not_Oles @TheOnlyDK @GTHost @yoursunny
Thank you @Not_Oles @GTHost and push up machine @yoursunny.
Nice project Thanks @TheOnlyDK and all !
My current paid NAT VPS is dead so I'd love to roll for a replacement.
Selamat Beraktifitas for you all
free love feels better than paid.
Looks nice! I want one for testing.
Thanks for donating, you'll hear from me a little later today!