Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET is slowing down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET is slowing down?

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:
    If I can trust my script.

Something is wrong with your script, it's undercounting new threads.

I found the logic error too while taking a piss, thank you.
    We will be back with new new pictures.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

There aren't really many new or interesting offers anymore or threads, imo

However, the forums are still definitely at least sort of alive

Thanked by 1tjn
  • to go fast again requires nekki and standout personalities

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@equalz said:
    to go fast again requires nekki and standout personalities

When nekki is here people complain he is toxic. When nekki is on vacation people miss him. What a world.

• but the traffic is generated either way yes? that's the most important thing for business

@equalz said:
    but the traffic is generated either way yes? that's the most important thing for business

It's a balance.

Nekki is welcome here. But we like to keep some degree of humanity.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I know this is an English speaking site, but at this point you might as well just have a Chinese sub-forum or something. That'd actually increase activity and not alienate those who are already here bumping the offer threads.

@MannDude said:
    I know this is an English speaking site, but at this point you might as well just have a Chinese sub-forum or something. That'd actually increase activity and not alienate those who are already here bumping the offer threads.

Interesting idea, I can see the merits for the benefit of all.

• @jbiloh said:
    When nekki is here people complain he is toxic. When nekki is on vacation people miss him. What a world.

It is almost as if this is a forum composed of many individuals with many different opinions.

I think jar said that to me once long ago.

• @HackedServer said:

It is almost as if this is a forum composed of many individuals with many different opinions.

It reminds me of a large company I once worked for. It was described as "A bunch of individual entrepreneurs who share a common parking lot."

Thanked by 2TimboJones OhJohn

@emg said:

@HackedServer said:

It reminds me of a large company I once worked for. It was described as "A bunch of individual entrepreneurs who share a common parking lot."

Clever, probably very true in many circumstances.

• @Neoon said:

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:

Do you work where you piss or piss where you work? In either case, your penis had the answer.

• @default said:

@ralf said:

@Otus9051 said:
    im here with the typical "i want a free server" "drama"

lmao ok

Problem is not the free server. Problem is afterwards, when customers start complaining about the free server and company.

well i did not complain about mine
    as, well, its free...

• @TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:

Do you work where you piss or piss where you work? In either case, your penis had the answer.

Probably the latter...?

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:

You piss where you work, I could piss somewhere else of course.
    The logic error came to my mind, when I was taking a piss.

However, it does not really have an impact, my brain was just pissy again.
    Going to re-check the data later.

• @Neoon said:

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:

I think there is no need for pictures of you taking a piss. Thank you for being open and honest about it.

Thanked by 1BingoBongo

@default said:

@Neoon said:

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:

I think there is no need for pictures of you taking a piss. Thank you for being open and honest about it.

• @Neoon said:

Ooo, what movie is that?!

• @LTniger said:

Ooo, what movie is that?!

I believe it is Garoojigi (2008).
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1433775/

"A tale of legendary libido."

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:

@default said:

@Neoon said:

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:

you've been storing that piss for 10 years or is it that your bladder has a capacity of 1tb 1000 litres?

• I think this thread is a perfect example of what is wrong with LET.
    It started with a serious question and an attempt to start a discussion, and on page two it has already deteriorated into pissing memes.

• I think lowend providers now reach at highend and moved out from here and lowenduser's become provider now.
    anyways wait till november-december, black friday will speed up LET again.

• @FatGrizzly said:

@Neoon said:

@default said:

@Neoon said:

@jbiloh said:

@Neoon said:

you've been storing that piss for 10 years or is it that your bladder has a capacity of 1tb 1000 litres?

All my respect. I have an oversensitive bladder. I can't possibly hold 1tb 1000 litres of liquid inside of it.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2022

@bdspice said:
    I think lowend providers now reach at highend and moved out from here and lowenduser's become provider now.

Some providers refuse to pay LET taxes. This is no longer for fun, LET exists for profits now.

This year we have LET taxes, and we also have higher energy costs around the globe, while many consumers (and providers) will struggle with higher bills and uncertain future. We also no longer have Nekki among us, as well as other old members who left. In my opinion there will be a Black Friday on November 25th, but not as we might expect regarding offers.

Thanked by 1suyadi92
  • @default said:

@bdspice said:
    I think lowend providers now reach at highend and moved out from here and lowenduser's become provider now.

Some providers refuse to pay LET taxes. This is no longer for fun, LET exists for profits now.

This.

I get that LET is a business and it has to pay it's way, but operating a 'pay to play' in a space that's supposed to be ultra cheap box slinging seems to be against the spirit of it all. It's a shame a middle ground wasn't found.

@default said:

@bdspice said:

This year we have LET taxes, and we also have higher energy costs around the globe, while many consumers (and providers) will struggle with higher bills and uncertain future. We also no longer have Nekki among us, as well as other old members who left. In my opinion there will be a Black Friday on November 25th, but not as we might expect regarding offers.

@default said:

@bdspice said:

I understand the perspective when it comes to the provider tag and global energy costs.

Interestingly enough provider engagement is now higher than it was before the introduction of the fee model.

We are also investing into traffic growth initiatives and bringing in more content writers.

LowEndTalk traffic is about flat over the past 90 days, is up 10 percent year over year and 55 percent 2020 vs 2022.

LowEndBox traffic is up nicely too. So we see seeing some positive signs that suggest our elevated investments are paying off.

Nonetheless, the work continues.

• @ahnlak said:

@default said:

@bdspice said:

This.

I get that LET is a business and it has to pay it's way, but operating a 'pay to play' in a space that's supposed to be ultra cheap box slinging seems to be against the spirit of it all. It's a shame a middle ground wasn't found.

The OGF gladly accepts refugees. And content quality, mood and overal community feel at the moment is better at OGF. Strange, that I still participate here...

• @jbiloh said:
    I understand the perspective when it comes to the provider tag and global energy costs.

Interestingly enough provider engagement is now higher than it was before the introduction of the fee model.

What exactly is "provider engagement"? Is that number of providers, or number of posts from providers, or ads?
    If every bump or post counts as "provider engagement" I can understand the increase, there are several provider threads with thousands and thousands of bumps.

We are also investing into traffic growth initiatives and bringing in more content writers.

LowEndTalk traffic is about flat over the past 90 days, is up 10 percent year over year and 55 percent 2020 vs 2022.

LowEndBox traffic is up nicely too. So we see seeing some positive signs that suggest our elevated investments are paying off.

Nonetheless, the work continues.

So quantity increases while quality decreases.

Thanked by 2BingoBongo bulbasaur
  • LET is no longer a small mom and pop shop where you exchange pleasantries with your fellow patrons. It's a big box store where you go in knowing what you want, engage in conversations with fellow patrons at your own risk, and leave before chancing your luck.

IMHO, LET management is making attempts to evolve it's platform so that it's relevant in 2022. I wish them all the best.

@rcy026 said: So quantity increases while quality decreases.

Not sure if you are talking about LowEndBox or LowEndTalk here, but regardless, you really think offer quality has gone down now vs. 2 years ago?

If you think it has I don't agree.

I'd say offers are more reliable and sustainable now than in the past. I'd also say that content quality is way up on LowEndBox.

If you look at LowEndBox content in 2019 it was an endless cycle of low quality offers. That is definitely not the case now. Recently people have been telling me they visit LowEndBox for more than just the offers, and that makes me really proud to hear.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver