Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IT'S BACK! DEDICATED SERVERS FROM $28/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ★ IPMI ★ FREE 2ND DISK ★ DOUBLE RAM/BW - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IT'S BACK! DEDICATED SERVERS FROM $28/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ★ IPMI ★ FREE 2ND DISK ★ DOUBLE RAM/BW

13»

Comments

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@tianjibai said:
    They all seem to be sold out. Or is it from a promo code that is no longer valid?

We were sold out for a short while, but we now do have a couple ZDED, ZZDED and GGDED servers available -- the promo code should work for you now.

• Yes, I found out a few hours ago and I have purchased a GGDED. :#

@tianjibai said:
    Yes, I found out a few hours ago and I have purchased a GGDED. :#

I'm glad to hear it -- thank you for choosing Reprise Hosting! I hope you enjoy your new server :-)

A few more servers are now available under this promotional pricing!

4x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

• @BrianHarrison said:

4x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Instead of the free hard drive, would it be possible to swap it with a 240GB SSD to get dual SSDs?

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

4x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Instead of the free hard drive, would it be possible to swap it with a 240GB SSD to get dual SSDs?

Yes, absolutely! Please feel free to open a ticket with us and we'd be happy to make that configuration exception.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@BrianHarrison do you still have stocks on these?

• Hello, Reprise Hosting (AS62838). How are you Reprise Hosting (AS62838)?

@FatGrizzly said:

Yes we do! I believe we currently have one remaining RepriseGGDED, one remaining RepriseEEDED and two remaining RepriseZZDED, but I'll re-confirm those inventory levels shortly.

@BrianHarrison said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Yes we do! I believe we currently have one remaining RepriseGGDED, one remaining RepriseEEDED and two remaining RepriseZZDED, but I'll re-confirm those inventory levels shortly.

Slight correction to this, we are sold out of RepriseGGDED, but we have one EEDED and one ZZDED remaining.

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • @BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

4x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Yes, absolutely! Please feel free to open a ticket with us and we'd be happy to make that configuration exception.

That's great news, do you have any larger SSDs available?

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

4x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Typically we only offer 240GB SSDs with this particular set of server specials, but we do have limited availability of larger SSDs. Please contact us for pricing on a custom server :-)

• @BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

4x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Typically we only offer 240GB SSDs with this particular set of server specials, but we do have limited availability of larger SSDs. Please contact us for pricing on a custom server :-)

Order #6479319921, thank you for making the accommodation.

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

4x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Order #6479319921, thank you for making the accommodation.

My pleasure and thank you for choosing Reprise Hosting!

New inventory available!

4x RepriseZDED
    2x RepriseZZDED

Thanked by 1rocketprogrammer
  • @BrianHarrison said:
    New inventory available!

4x RepriseZDED
    2x RepriseZZDED

Any plans to offer high capacity storage drives?

We do have plans to offer 4TB HDDs in the near future. Existing customers like yourself would be able to upgrade too with no additional setup fee. Our RepriseZDED and RepriseZZDED chassis can support up to three drives. What sort of use case are you looking to fulfill with the higher capacity storage?

• @BrianHarrison said:
    We do have plans to offer 4TB HDDs in the near future. Existing customers like yourself would be able to upgrade too with no additional setup fee. Our RepriseZDED and RepriseZZDED chassis can support up to three drives. What sort of use case are you looking to fulfill with the higher capacity storage?

Anything higher than 4TB? I'm looking for max disk storage for backups.

@aakashmishra007 said:
    Anything higher than 4TB? I'm looking for max disk storage for backups.

Not at the moment, but 6TB drives will likely follow in the next few months. But keep in mind that you can add up to three of those drives giving you up to 12TB of storage (if not incorporating RAID).

New inventory available under these promotional prices!

2x RepriseZDED
    1x RepriseZZDED
    2x RepriseGGDED

• Just snagged a server last night, great specs for the dedicated pricing and promo, thanks reprisehosting. I would note for others you do have to open a support ticket for IPMI, and I would recommend if picking Ubuntu note that it may be provisioned on a recent End of Life version

@AnonRandAlthor said:
    Just snagged a server last night, great specs for the dedicated pricing and promo, thanks reprisehosting. I would note for others you do have to open a support ticket for IPMI, and I would recommend if picking Ubuntu note that it may be provisioned on a recent End of Life version

Thanks for choosing Reprise Hosting! We hope you enjoy your server with us :-) If you need anything, please be sure to reach out.

As far as the OS selection goes, we're happy to install just about any OS that you choose. If there's a specific Ubuntu version that you'd like, feel free to specify it in the order comments (or open up a ticket afterwards).

For customers who prefer to install their own OS or wish to install an OS that we're completely unfamiliar with, we are more than happy to mount the ISO on your behalf via IPMI so that you can conduct the OS installation yourself. However, we do recommend letting us handle the OS install -- performing an OS install over IPMI can be a bit frustrating and difficult if you're not familiar with the idiosyncrasies of IPMI web panels.

We now have some additional inventory available under this promotional pricing!

2x RepriseZDED
    2x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseEEDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

• I see you guys have a money back guarantee listed on your website. Does it apply to these specials?

@PennServe said:
    I see you guys have a money back guarantee listed on your website. Does it apply to these specials?

It does! All the same benefits that you see listed on our website apply to the specials posted in this ad.

• @BrianHarrison said:

2x RepriseZDED
    2x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseEEDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Is this still available?

@rahulbose98 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

2x RepriseZDED
    2x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseEEDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Is this still available?

They are indeed! Please let me know if I may answer any other questions.

• @BrianHarrison said:

@rahulbose98 said:

@BrianHarrison said:

2x RepriseZDED
    2x RepriseZZDED
    1x RepriseEEDED
    1x RepriseGGDED

Is this still available?

They are indeed! Please let me know if I may answer any other questions.

That is good to hear, thank you for the infos. Do you have a looking glass I can use to check the network?

@rahulbose98 said:
    That is good to hear, thank you for the infos. Do you have a looking glass I can use to check the network?

We don't have a looking glass available immediately, but it wouldn't be that hard for us to get it setup.. I'll touch base with our engineers and see if we can deploy a looking glass quickly. I'll update you shortly!

@rahulbose98 Here you go! https://www.reprisehosting.com/lg/

It's a very basic looking glass -- only supports ping and traceroute at the moment. Time permitting, we'll expand it to incorporate BGP commands from our core routers.

I hope this helps!