Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | Black Friday 2022 | KVM servers starting with 3.75 euros/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | Black Friday 2022 | KVM servers starting with 3.75 euros/month

2»

Comments

• yabs for the german ryzen

• i have buyed one and the price and speed are good for this price

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @yoursunny said:

@Ght said:
    how can be him ur brother when is romanian and ur chinese both offshore ? :D

In a video, he declared I'm his brother.
    https://pushups.ndn.today 2021-12-23 title

I dont want to get off topic to this thread , but dont talk nonsense do whaever you want with him he is all your's. But it was only a suggestion to him because he just lost my money because he dont accept paypal.

All the best

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Ght said:

@yoursunny said:

@Ght said:

I dont want to get off topic to this thread , but dont talk nonsense do whaever you want with him he is all your's. But it was only a suggestion to him because he just lost my money because he dont accept paypal.

All the best

Thank you for your feedback, but just as you fear that a registered company with visible tax and regional data can steal your money, we also have reservations about accepting PayPal payments from people we don't really know who they are ( we accept that our clients hide their identity).
    Best regards, Florin.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2022

@Ght said:

@yoursunny said:

@Ght said:

All the best

My brother in Christ, you asked the question

Thanked by 1yoursunny

Hello!
    After people discovered that Nextcloud works very well on our VMs and people can automatically sync their local HDD with this cheap VPS, there are only a few free units left.

If you think you need it, get it now, so you don't regret waiting too long :)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited September 2022

@FlorinMarian said:
    there are only a few free units left

FREE units for @ehab and me?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    there are only a few free units left

FREE units for @ehab and me?

wait something FREE from him is like

• I discovered your service from other discussions about Seedbox. Do you support torrent downloads and public trackers?

@namein said:
    I discovered your service from other discussions about Seedbox. Do you support torrent downloads and public trackers?

Hello!
    Yes, but it will be a problem if we'll receive copyright infringement notifications

Thanked by 1namein

Hello!
    Today only this offer with 50% OFF will still be valid because almost all stocks are sold out and we still have a few at full price :)
    Thank you all for your trust!

• is there a code I am missing or is it over? seeing 6,74€

@kalipus said:
    is there a code I am missing or is it over? seeing 6,74€

Hi!
    As I mentioned, we almost sold out all hardware resources.
    This offer became obsolete.

• Sold out? I see price normal

@cangkirhost said:
    Sold out? I see price normal

Yup, this offer become obsolete.