Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idle VPS for Android custom ROM building - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Idle VPS for Android custom ROM building

2»

Comments

• @SpeedTest said:

@leiniercs said: I don't accept anything from you. Thank you, anyway

you are a proud bitch, ask your Russian friends for help then

Internet give you courage, right? End of this conversation for you

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@SpeedTest said: you are a proud bitch, ask your Russian friends for help then

That's it, enough is enough.

Thanked by 1SpeedTest
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Otus9051 maybe you could help with your sponsored VDS? or did it expire? 🥶

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@leiniercs said:
    I suggest to you to come to live to Cuba... Anyway, thank you for your observations

Just highlighting this since the United States, unfortunately, has a trade embargo on Cuba and any American based business wouldn't be able to do business with you anyway. Similar to Iran, North Korea, Syria, etc.

https://www.tradecompliance.pitt.edu/embargoed-and-sanctioned-countries

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • @Arkas said: That's it, enough is enough.

Thanks for another ban(flag), You are the best at this. Was that you?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@SpeedTest said: Thanks for another ban(flag), You are the best at this. Was that you?

It's not like you are giving me much choice. I did not ban you, or you wouldn't be here now posting.

• @Arkas said: It's not like you are giving me much choice. I did not ban you, or you wouldn't be here now posting.

I just knew it was you, you are so unique

• leiniercsleiniercs Member
    edited September 2022

@MannDude said:

@leiniercs said:
    I suggest to you to come to live to Cuba... Anyway, thank you for your observations

Just highlighting this since the United States, unfortunately, has a trade embargo on Cuba and any American based business wouldn't be able to do business with you anyway. Similar to Iran, North Korea, Syria, etc.

https://www.tradecompliance.pitt.edu/embargoed-and-sanctioned-countries

Sadly, that is the main reason I can't use the Oracle or Google Cloud services (I believe Google have the license to export services to sanctioned countries) with my own resources, which, if I were able to use then I wouldn't post this thread. Some people have bad situations, and that is a fact. Anyway, after read some answers to this thread I realize that I'm trying to do something that I can't

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@SpeedTest said:

@Arkas said: It's not like you are giving me much choice. I did not ban you, or you wouldn't be here now posting.

I just knew it was you, you are so unique

It could just as well have been me. Friend @SpeedTest, if you don't calm down, you are gonna get banned. Please take it easy. Thanks!

• SpeedTestSpeedTest Member
    edited September 2022

@Not_Oles said: It could just as well have been me. Friend @SpeedTest, if you don't calm down, you are gonna get banned. Please take it easy. Thanks!

I am calm and sensible, but I cannot talk to theoretical people, I did not think that such a good person as Oles could talk to me. Am I now a criminal?

@Arkas said:

@SpeedTest said: you are a proud bitch, ask your Russian friends for help then

That's it, enough is enough.

Nothing too theoretical or difficult to understand about the mods not liking you calling another member a bitch.

• @Not_Oles said: Nothing too theoretical or difficult to understand about the mods not liking you calling another member a bitch.

and what to do when they are really bitches?

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@SpeedTest said:

@Not_Oles said: Nothing too theoretical or difficult to understand about the mods not liking you calling another member a bitch.

and what to do when they are really bitches?

be a bit nice in LET, we know its a kid wanting VDS since his previous one expired

• @FatGrizzly said: be a bit nice in LET, we know its a kid wanting VDS since his previous one expired

it happens every day

edited September 2022

There are now five flags on this thread, plus @SpeedTest just has to have the last word. So, sorry, thread closed. Sorry, @SpeedTest banned for 48 hours.

This discussion has been closed.