Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach Ticket Response + 20 days So Far - Your experience? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach Ticket Response + 20 days So Far - Your experience?

2»

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@jmaxwell said:
    Sarcasm probably

Nah, I was a contractor there for support, they keep these backups for disaster recovery.

• Sue AMD. This distasteful incident is due to their products. They are so attractive. Virmach was tempted. :D

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Perhaps it is time to bring a vote... Should @virmach lose the top provider tag?

• @jbiloh said:
    Perhaps it is time to bring a vote... Should @virmach lose the top provider tag?

They’re neither top nor providing much these days so why not.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited September 2022

@jbiloh said: Perhaps it is time to bring a vote... Should @virmach lose the top provider tag?

Of course. A top provider who hasn't been online on the forum for 2 months, hasn't answered ticket for 3-4 months is really a shame.

Virmach should be come an adjective, like: Have you just been virmached? Oh yeah, I have been virmached very hard.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

Sure they and their loyalism fan also wouldn't mind

They already had their own place where they "FREE" to appreciate and stay in front pretend to be their hero even they failed and dissapointed some people and made an excuse just because this is low end product and you don't have right to complain anything ( that is true meaning of low end that i learn from there )

:D

Thanked by 1Void
  • @jbiloh said:

• @jbiloh said:

Are you having a vote on whether to have a vote? That's worse than "Can I ask you a question?" redundant.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@huffaudreads said: It is damaging lowendtalk's reputation

nah, LET is for smart ppl

Thanked by 1skorous
  • Fuck virmach. After all i read here.. just do it

• my ticket has got no response for a few days. the VM is just in down status after migration to a new location.

• @frakass said:
    my ticket has got no response for a few days. the VM is just in down status after migration to a new location.

Oh don’t worry, it will get migrated elsewhere soon

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Similar experience, my ticket has not been answered but the panel issue for my service has been fixed. Not sure if it's just that I got lucky or not. I am tremendously disappointed to say the least.

• ehabehab Member
    edited September 2022

there has to be an end for everything and now its the time virmach should start issuing refunds.

• They treat tickets like finding server 10gbps unmetered with 3$ budget, it doesn't exist.

• @iqbal said:
    they didn't answer my ticket and my VPS has been offline since July..

do you need it up ?it's fine if it's down and payed!

• @Liso said:
    Virmach the only provider who can get away with hundred unanswered ticket

not true !!! @cociu I still here

• @cold said:

@Liso said:
    Virmach the only provider who can get away with hundred unanswered ticket

not true !!! @cociu was unbanned and banned again

• Thats why you should go with Big Companies and not cheap ones and then asking for a support.

• @Ght said:
    Thats why you should go with Big Companies and not cheap ones and then asking for a support.

It is not about the money but the principle. Servers sold being cheap is not an acceptable excuse for crappy service and unanswered tickets. Oh and there are providers here who sell cheap servers and provide excellent support.

• @jbiloh said: Perhaps it is time to bring a vote... Should @virmach lose the top provider tag?

No vote should be required. You are advertising a poor service as a top provider.

Thanked by 1Void
  • https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/virmach.com

Nothing but negative reviews for months.

Shame really.

Thanked by 1titus