Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shillosophy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shillosophy

JovieJovie Member
edited August 2022 in General

Hello LET!

I am a new user and I am hoping to raise questions about a particular software to use as I have seen some amazing feedback about LET and the users are very engaged and credible. I would like to ask if there are some people who received Internxt’s email about their 2TB summer deal. What do you guys think? Is this a lifetime plan? Did you guys buy it too?

Comments

• LoL

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited August 2022

Didn't want to cough up 200 biloh bucks so you choose to create alts to shill with instead?

lmao ok

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Really?

@MikePT come and see this

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @jmgcaguicla said:
    Didn't want to cough up 200 biloh bucks so you choose to create alts to shill with instead?

lmao ok

Have my email check if you think that isn't legit👀

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

this is actually getting funnier.

for people who came right into this thread, https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3472651#Comment_3472651

Thanked by 2netomx TimboJones
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Jovie said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

lmao ok

Have my email check if you think that isn't legit👀

• "Internxt 2TB Plan for 10€ - Decentralized Zero Knowledge Cloud Storage"

Nice thread title. Very legit :D

Thanked by 2FatGrizzly kasodk
  • ralfralf Member

Is the "Zero Knowledge" in reference to what happens when the disk fails?

• @ralf said:
    Is the "Zero Knowledge" in reference to what happens when the disk fails?

It's referring to the people that run it, a bunch of zero knowledge clowns.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

That's it. I will remove all Internxt post from LET, I have enough of your shill.

• Impersonation as customer / buzz marketing. Seriously?

You even forgot to switch accounts
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181051/coding-tools-for-mac#latest

@MikePT this shit should be permaban, its literally worst kind of marketing.

Thanked by 3iKeyZ MannDude MikePT
  • LisoLiso Member

Burst out laughing 🤣😂😂

Thanked by 2henix TimRoo
  • ralfralf Member

What do you guys think? Is this a lifetime plan? Did you guys buy it too?

Oh, I think I've heard of these scammers before. Aren't they the guys that sell lifetime deals and then try to change them into plans that require additional payment every few years?

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited August 2022

Negative SEO copypasta guy

imageimage

@Jovie said:
    Hello LET!

I am a new user and I am hoping to raise questions about a particular software to use as I have seen some amazing feedback about LET and the users are very engaged and credible. I would like to ask if there are some people who received Internxt’s email about their 2TB summer deal. What do you guys think? Is this a lifetime plan? Did you guys buy it too?

You're talking about your intern3xt email? Or this new Gmail account?

Sorry but you are making your company looking like a scam

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@DP said:

can you let him talk in his other thread? man is making some fancy arguments and replies

Thanked by 2FAT32 ralf
  • VoidVoid Member

@FatGrizzly said:

Oops..too late for bilohbucks and redemption

Hey @Jovie , I saw your flag. What is being abused? That you are shilling?

Please, elaborate. Thank you

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

In all seriousness, you claim that the company is valued at $40m, with $2m funding, it shouldn't be that hard to pay $100 per 6 months to try the marketing on LET?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2022

@Jovie said:
    Hello LET!

Ympker IIRC bought it- from your previous promotion.
    But he is busy with his move** so you may have to wait to sign up again to get that feedback.

@FAT32 said:
    In all seriousness, you claim that the company is valued at $40m, with $2m funding, it shouldn't be that hard to pay $100 per 6 months to try the marketing on LET?

Coin offering + nearly 10 rounds of investment brings fundraising to 2 Mn Dollars

11th was supposedly a Series A, 4 Mn round. With that level of funding, charge them 400 Dollars, not 200 lol

A 10 X valuation after series A is quite a revelation

Crunchbase shows company founded in 2017, Pitchbook- 2020. Wonder if it is the same company :-)

And now they are a Web3 "Startup". Nice quite a bit of picots and rebranding.

Web3 startup Internxt, valued at $40M aims to compete with Google Drive

I don't see Larry P or Sundar P shilling on LET.

**I prefer to refer to a Male as a his/he, not they

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@AXYZE said:
    Impersonation as customer / buzz marketing. Seriously?

You even forgot to switch accounts
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181051/coding-tools-for-mac#latest

@MikePT this shit should be permaban, its literally worst kind of marketing.

Surely this, all shills normally end up banned.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @iKeyZ said: Surely this, all shills normally end up banned.

not if @jbiloh is money hungry

Thanked by 2bulbasaur brejski
  • @FAT32 said:
    That's it. I will remove all Internxt post from LET, I have enough of your shill.

Or leave them, but with all direct links removed, so anyone searching for the name might find these threads and the negative comments there-in.

Thanked by 1TimRoo
  • TimRooTimRoo Member
    edited August 2022

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@FAT32 said:

Or leave them, but with all direct links removed, so anyone searching for the name might find these threads and the negative comments there-in.

Yeah, maybe move them to off-topic or wherever else makes them not searchable. There was plenty of good info in the Lifetime thread that many of us signed up for. Would be hard to argue against closing those threads too, but keep them up at least.

• So...

What I'm getting out of this thread is to avoid Internxt as they don't know dick and their solution isn't that great?

Also very questionable marketing approach.

Gotcha. Will be avoiding Internxt like the plague.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • VoidVoid Member

@TimRoo said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@FAT32 said:

Yeah, maybe move them to off-topic or wherever else makes them not searchable. There was plenty of good info in the Lifetime thread that many of us signed up for. Would be hard to argue against closing those threads too, but keep them up at least.

Hol up, what is that story? Tl;Dr please

• @jmaxwell said:

@TimRoo said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@FAT32 said:

Hol up, what is that story? Tl;Dr please

OP self banned himself when he learnt that @dahartigan is a MJJ.

End of story

• ralfralf Member

New alt came along shilled stuff. Denied he was a shill. Accidentally posted using the company account in a different thread. Tried to laugh it off, explaining that the alt was legitimate. When paying $100 to advertise for an alleged $40m valuation company wasn't a big deal, claimed they'd already applied for a provider tag. This was shown to be a lie. Got banned.

Thanked by 2TimRoo netomx