Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Special DEALS ★ Dedi Servers from $27/m ★ VPS from $4.18/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Special DEALS ★ Dedi Servers from $27/m ★ VPS from $4.18/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits

2»

Comments

• @doublesquare said:
    Can I use that $200 to buy a dedicated server?

No that is to try the public cloud not to use on any other bare metal or services other then public cloud . it gives you the 200usd credit to try the services that cannot be used anywhere.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@miguelzabala said:
    @OVH_APAC What is the cost of Additional IPs?

Hello @miguelzabala ,
    IPv4 are currently: USD 2.24 (excluding GST) /IP (It is a one off fee with no recurring monthly fee).

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@doublesquare said:
    Can I use that $200 to buy a dedicated server?

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read carefully.

Hello @doublesquare ,
    the Public cloud free credit is not valid on dedicated server as such but it is valid for on-demand cloud resources. For example we have guaranteed resources cloud servers available: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/public-cloud/prices/#419

• infplusinfplus Member
    edited December 2022

@OVH_APAC Renewal discount after KS-12 price increase no longer applies.

• infplusinfplus Member
    edited December 2022

@infplus said:
    @OVH_APAC Renewal discount after KS-12 price increase no longer applies.

In the ticket I was told: You do not have the discounted price as the servers are not committed anymore.