Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Copying files from Pulsemedia having issues - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Copying files from Pulsemedia having issues

13»

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

@TimboJones said: It amazes me that you think he can follow that.

I think he was making a joke :)

@TimboJones said: Wait, RTFM was an option to tell him? Why didn't we all think of that? I have full confidence he'll do just that.

LOL! :D

@ailice said:
    Do in weird-way
    Send it via nc and show progress using pv
    Target Location run nc -vll :: 69 | zstdcat | pv | tar -xv
    Source Location run find . ! -path '<your awesome folder>' | xargs tar -cv | pv | zstd | nc <your awesome IPv6> 69

Nice! Very nice! Remember also to use 420 as the folder name to complete it ;)

• @PulsedMedia said:

@TimboJones said: It amazes me that you think he can follow that.

I think he was making a joke :)

@TimboJones said: Wait, RTFM was an option to tell him? Why didn't we all think of that? I have full confidence he'll do just that.

LOL! :D

@ailice said:
    Do in weird-way
    Send it via nc and show progress using pv
    Target Location run nc -vll :: 69 | zstdcat | pv | tar -xv
    Source Location run find . ! -path '<your awesome folder>' | xargs tar -cv | pv | zstd | nc <your awesome IPv6> 69

Nice! Very nice! Remember also to use 420 as the folder name to complete it ;)

It's better you don't comment here..

• weir1weir1 Member
    edited September 2022

Pulsedmedia is a seedbox company who instead of helping customers....refund them and laugh if they unable to do technical things

I will post my complete review with them...how shitty the company owner and his employees

• weir1weir1 Member
    edited September 2022

Now LET stands for this mockery now
    ...where provider openly mock customer and breach his privacy...huh untill now i was kept quiet

But this shitty seedbox company pulsedmedia in front of your eyes...discloses my personal information and refunded me instead of helping customers

Admin & mods....you guys stands for this shit now???

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

weir1 is a seedbox user who instead of learning how to use Linux applications … open drama threads and cry when their data is lost.

We will disregard their complete review with the company … how ignorant the customer and his crybaby

• weir1weir1 Member
    edited September 2022

@yoursunny said:
    weir1 is a seedbox user who instead of learning how to use Linux applications … open drama threads and cry when their data is lost.

We will disregard their complete review with the company … how ignorant the customer and his crybaby

First of all, I really appreciate you tried helping me , I belong to the front-end SEO guy...I don't know much about servers & the other technical things..Specially backend things

Now

@yoursunny said: who instead of learning how to use Linux applications … open drama threads and cry when their data is lost.

anyone reading the whole thread, especially the admin & mod team of this forum..knows very well I created this thread for help

not for any drama...even after PulsedMedia the shitty seedbox provider instead of helping me refunded me...so guys who can read can easily understand who started drama here on the forum
    if he helped me in any way or not even help me...I can easily find my way until 12 September, I don't even ask for money

So @yoursunny I hope you are not affiliated with this shitty seedbox provider PulsedMedia

@yoursunny said: We will disregard their complete review with the company … how ignorant the customer and his crybaby

Who are you to disregard my review...This comment seems very suspicious now...the customer is king in the end...& I didn't sign any agreement here to learn to use any provider services here

is there any clause that I am missing guys while signing up at LET here that I have to learn before using any services of any provider here..or especially this shitty seedbox provider PulsedMedia

& at the last, I want to ask @yoursunny did you were born with the technical knowledge or did you learn with time & practice

here I don't even get time to learn ...where this shitty seedbox provider PulsedMedia...throw me in a hostile situation

I hope the admin & mod of this forum...must clarify these things now

Nevermind he never actually told us what the issue was on the ticket shrugs

Oh well, such is the life of a hosting provider Helldesk operator :)
    That's how you get all the BOFH jokes :D

• @PulsedMedia said:
    Nevermind he never actually told us what the issue was on the ticket shrugs

Oh well, such is the life of a hosting provider Helldesk operator :)
    That's how you get all the BOFH jokes :D

Now here it comes shameless provider...keep making jokes...You seem big joker to me now

Keep making jokes on your customers...because we deserve your jokes mockery...we pay you so that you can fuck us anytime...We, customers, deserve this lesson

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @weir1 said:
    ...where provider openly mock customer and breach his privacy...huh untill now i was kept quiet

But this shitty seedbox company pulsedmedia in front of your eyes...discloses my personal information and refunded me instead of helping customers

not that i like their customer service attitude but u obviously need pay someone to hold ur hand so either buy a managed service or start learning properly!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • weir1weir1 Member
    edited September 2022

@cybertech said:

@weir1 said:

not that i like their customer service attitude but u obviously need pay someone to hold ur hand so either buy a managed service or start learning properly!

but did you agree with their hostile attitude towards customers...this PulsedMedia provider should have provided a clear banner on their website that guyz with no our little technical knowledge don't use our services

I even doubt his technical knowledge...right now I am busy with some work...I will go through all the details in my review post not only here but all over the internet...but first I am waiting for admin & mod responses...

• @weir1 said:

@cybertech said:

@weir1 said:

but did you agree with their hostile attitude towards customers...this PulsedMedia provider should have provided a clear banner on their website that guyz with no our little technical knowledge don't use or services

I even doubt his technical knowledge...right now I am busy with some work...I will go through all the details in my review post not only here but all over the internet...but first I am waiting for admin & mod responses...

if u have time to write a review u have time to learn how to use a self service properly as u intended to.

edited September 2022

You paid 0€. You never paid for private tutoring to begin with.

If you want to find a private tutor look for your local area, perhaps local high school / university. Technical support is not that place. Especially without a word on what the actual issue was, we do not own any magic crystal balls. We have not been able to find a supplier for magic crystal balls, nor did we find any telepaths for hire neither.

No self-respecting provider will ever give everything you want just because you threaten (or actually do) drama threads about them. You are highly privileged to get one on one responses from the company owner & founder, yet you show complete utter disrespect and refused to give necessary information to help you to start with.

As others have shown on this thread, what you faced was actually really rather simple thing along with obviously not belonging to technical support.

• @cybertech said:

@weir1 said:

@cybertech said:

@weir1 said:

but did you agree with their hostile attitude towards customers...this PulsedMedia provider should have provided a clear banner on their website that guyz with no our little technical knowledge don't use or services

if u have time to write a review u have time to learn how to use a self service properly as u intended to.

Will you learn if someone put a gun on your head & give you an ultimatum of 3 days?

Internet tends to remember this type of stuff tbh.

• @weir1 said:

@cybertech said:

@weir1 said:

@cybertech said:

@weir1 said:

Will you learn if someone put a gun on your head & give you an ultimatum of 3 days?

why would i be so dumb to put myself in such a position? i either have money or have intelligence. if i have neither then fuck off from the internet.

Thanked by 2yoursunny bulbasaur
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@weir1 said:
    after PulsedMedia instead of helping me refunded me

How could they help you if you never described the question in proper detail?
    See how to ask questions the smart way on requirements of asking a question.

So @yoursunny I hope you are not affiliated with PulsedMedia

I'm not employed by PulsedMedia.
    I have a flash deal though.

the customer is king in the end

No, Biloh is the king, providers are the knights, and customers are the citizens.

I didn't sign any agreement here to learn to use any provider services here
    is there any clause that I am missing guys while signing up at LET here that I have to learn before using any services of any provider here..

Your agreement with PulsedMedia require you to learn to use their services.

I want to ask @yoursunny did you were born with the technical knowledge or did you learn with time & practice

I learned how to use PulsedMedia services and its technical limitations by reading source code and configuration files present in the system.
    This is why my sample commands start a standalone rclone HTTP server without going through nginx.
    If you don't read the files, you'll never know.

here I don't even get time to learn ...where PulsedMedia...throw me in a hostile situation

You have time to learn before opening that ticket.

LET rules indicate that admins won't resolve conflicts between provider and customer.

• weir1weir1 Member
    edited September 2022

@PulsedMedia said:
    You paid 0€. You never paid for private tutoring to begin with.

If you want to find a private tutor look for your local area, perhaps local high school / university. Technical support is not that place. Especially without a word on what the actual issue was, we do not own any magic crystal balls. We have not been able to find a supplier for magic crystal balls, nor did we find any telepaths for hire neither.

No self-respecting provider will ever give everything you want just because you threaten (or actually do) drama threads about them. You are highly privileged to get one on one responses from the company owner & founder, yet you show complete utter disrespect and refused to give necessary information to help you to start with.

As others have shown on this thread, what you faced was actually really rather simple thing along with obviously not belonging to technical support.

Now again here he comes again

looks like he only does a blame game on customers... I didn't utter a single word against your shitty services when my data was lost...I was just reading the thread quietly until you come here & put your verbal diarrhea

Now here he comes playing innocent games until I opened my mouth against your filthy post making jokes about me

Instead of writing this you shouldn't have refunded & let me deal with myself...or asked me if I fail to provide any details...I provide rclone config & all in this thread here..anyone can read it

Now here you are trying to put clothes on your smelly butts...you should have thought before making jokes about your past customers...where I didn't write anything against you a single word

• @PulsedMedia said:

don't worry...not everyone is dumb...it seems you have some superiority complex

• @yoursunny said:

@weir1 said:
    after PulsedMedia instead of helping me refunded me

How could they help you if you never described the question in proper detail?
    See how to ask questions the smart way on requirements of asking a question.

So @yoursunny I hope you are not affiliated with PulsedMedia

I'm not employed by PulsedMedia.
    I have a flash deal though.

the customer is king in the end

No, Biloh is the king, providers are the knights, and customers are the citizens.

I didn't sign any agreement here to learn to use any provider services here
    is there any clause that I am missing guys while signing up at LET here that I have to learn before using any services of any provider here..

Your agreement with PulsedMedia require you to learn to use their services.

I want to ask @yoursunny did you were born with the technical knowledge or did you learn with time & practice

I learned how to use PulsedMedia services and its technical limitations by reading source code and configuration files present in the system.
    This is why my sample commands start a standalone rclone HTTP server without going through nginx.
    If you don't read the files, you'll never know.

here I don't even get time to learn ...where PulsedMedia...throw me in a hostile situation

You have time to learn before opening that ticket.

LET rules indicate that admins won't resolve conflicts between provider and customer.

Thanks again for helping me :)

• @weir1 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

don't worry...not everyone is dumb...it seems you have some superiority complex

+1 superiority complex

Did you notice anyone else writing here using 50 "..."'s and skipping periods at the end of sentences?

Anyway, if there's anything to take away from this thread, at least:

1. Be polite when asking for help. Unless you're paying a lawyer hundreds of dollars an hour, please/thanks required. And then you should still thank them if they did good work.
    2. Show your work. You were very unhelpful and useless in your lack of details. You need to learn to provide necessary information at the start to receive satisfactory results.
    3. Google error messages along with simple one sentence of what you're trying to do. There's a reason Google is fucking Google.
    4. RTFM. Rclone documentation is some of the best, ever.
    5. Use Discord or other chat if you need real time help or hand holding.
    6. Your age and lack of knowledge isn't an excuse.

@yoursunny said: See how to ask questions the smart way on requirements of asking a question.

Interesting, maybe we should start linking to this on the typical "please describe issue" replies? ;)

@TimboJones might pick from your list too something to add to the "please describe issue or situation" standard reply too :)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

In an emergency case like this, why not use simple old ftp and download the files with filezilla to your computer instead of losing the data?

• @Arkas said:
    In an emergency case like this, why not use simple old ftp and download the files with filezilla to your computer instead of losing the data?

He could always download to his computer, the problem is he fucked up the syntax to do server to another server. That was literally too hard for him.