Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS with 12GB memory
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS with 12GB memory

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a VPS with 12GB RAM and above recently.
Require:
Virtualization type: KVM
Core : 4
RAM : 12GB or more
Traffic : 4TB @ 1Gbps Network Port
Disk: 150GB
Budget: 12 €/m (it is flexible)

Comments

• vingohostvingohost Member, Host Rep

Hey,
    Check our plans here https://vingo-host.com/vps-hosting.html
    Disk : 200GB NVME
    4 Cores
    Traffic: Unlimited @ 1Gbps
    Ram : 12GB
    But it will cost about 26$

• BAHUPROBAHUPRO Member, Host Rep

@infplus said:
    Require:

contact us on Discord: https://www.bahu.pro/discord or e-mail: [email protected]

• @infplus said:
    Require:

Can provide it with quartlerly payment

• afnafn Member

Contabo if mediocre CPU performance is fine for you.

Netcup's VPS 2000 G10 if you need some nice CPU performance.

• Check also php-friends vServer M

Thanked by 1doublesquare
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

You'll probably have the best luck with one of the main German providers (Hetzner, php-friends, netcup etc), they are extremely affordable for what they provide.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @vingohost said:
    Hey,
    Check our plans here https://vingo-host.com/vps-hosting.html
    Disk : 200GB NVME
    4 Cores
    Traffic: Unlimited @ 1Gbps
    Ram : 12GB
    But it will cost about 26$

Thanks, but this is out of my budget.

• @speedypage said:
    You'll probably have the best luck with one of the main German providers (Hetzner, php-friends, netcup etc), they are extremely affordable for what they provide.

Hi, you are one of my favorite suppliers. I am using netcup rs2000. I need to find other suppliers.

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
  • RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We can offer the following

vCores - 4
    RAM - 12GB DDR4 RAM
    SSD - 150GB
    Bandwidth - 4TB Bandwidth
    Ashburn, VA
    10G Port
    $12.99/M

Open ticket here to purchase - https://refinedhost.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

• abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider

@infplus said:
    Require:

Hello @infplus , if you are still looking for the VPS services, try Serverhub, we got lots of VPS packages that might fit your needs: https://www.serverhub.com/vps/ssd-vps

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

We can provide VPS X8 or VPS X16:

VPS X8

• 4 CPU cores (AMD EPYC or similar)
    • 8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 160 GB NVMe SSD storage
    • 15 TB monthly bandwidth
    • Datacenter Amsterdam (NL)

€ 12.50/month

VPS X16

• 6 CPU cores (AMD EPYC or similar)
    • 16 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 240 GB NVMe SSD storage
    • 25 TB monthly bandwidth
    • Datacenter Amsterdam (NL)

€ 19.50/month

https://spectraip.net/vps

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited September 2022

Wishosting has this for $10.99/month or $31.99 / 3 months. Doesn't meet your 1Gbps or CPU core requirement though, but they don't throttle CPU usage so might be better for some use cases. Are you flexible at all?

KVM SSD NVMe CA
    2 vCPU cores Intel Xeon E5-2650v2
    Unlimited CPU cores 3GHz Turbo
    12GB ECC RAM
    300GB SSD NVMe
    Linux/Windows OS
    Unmetered 250Mbps bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    Private networking
    DDoS protection
    Location - Canada

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @mxmla and @servarica_hani are your best choices.
    They are solid, you won't get Virmached and Hosthatched.

Thanked by 1makesir
  • gowthamgowtham Member, Host Rep

We can provide

KVM VPS
    12GB RAM
    6xCPU Core
    160GB SSD
    4TB Bw
    1IP
    Price: $31.99/month
    Link: https://www.deploynode.com/vps/

• ZetlexDKZetlexDK Member
    edited September 2022

@infplus said:
    Require:

Consider taking a look at https://redacted

• HyeHye Member

Hey! We think our A5 with a storage upgrade could work for you.
    Link: https://cloud.hye.gg/budget-compute (click need more options)

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

https://advinservers.com/vps

We can do 2 vCPU 10GB 240GB SSD in the United Kingdom for $8/month (4x Storage Special)

• @Advin said: https://advinservers.com/vps

We can do 2 vCPU 10GB 240GB SSD in the United Kingdom for $8/month (4x Storage Special)

Hi, I have been using your server for two months.

• infplusinfplus Member
    edited October 2022

@Hye said: Hey! We think our A5 with a storage upgrade could work for you.

Hi, can you share more information about your company with me?

• HyeHye Member

@infplus said:

Sure! Founder of the company here. Back in 2019 I got into this space by launching a company called Hye Hosting. I sold that after about a year to focus on building another type of product, which is basically something that competes with Virtualizor and Pterodactyl, and soon cPanel as well. That project is still in development, and Hye Cloud will actually be switching to it once it is stable. About 2 years into development of that, I got back into this space by launching Hye Cloud. Hye Cloud is relatively new to the business, being only operational since July, but we already have long-term L2O contracts with our providers, and business has been quite healthy, so we aren't going anywhere! We launched Hye Cloud with affordable budget compute plans, but we are also looking to expand to the premium and mid-tier sectors as well!

• @Hye said:

@infplus said:

Sure! Founder of the company here. Back in 2019 I got into this space by launching a company called Hye Hosting. I sold that after about a year to focus on building another type of product, which is basically something that competes with Virtualizor and Pterodactyl, and soon cPanel as well. That project is still in development, and Hye Cloud will actually be switching to it once it is stable. About 2 years into development of that, I got back into this space by launching Hye Cloud. Hye Cloud is relatively new to the business, being only operational since July, but we already have long-term L2O contracts with our providers, and business has been quite healthy, so we aren't going anywhere! We launched Hye Cloud with affordable budget compute plans, but we are also looking to expand to the premium and mid-tier sectors as well!

Very cool. Love your website, looks great.

• HyeHye Member

@User1 said:

@Hye said:

@infplus said:

Thank you, that actually means a lot to me because I wrote the site myself. Also working on a new billing area based around the same design that should be out soon.

• @Hye said:

@User1 said:

@Hye said:

@infplus said:

Thank you, that actually means a lot to me because I wrote the site myself. Also working on a new billing area based around the same design that should be out soon.

You are definitely talented! I've been using GAMEAMP and Pterodactyl to run my game servers but they don't quite live up to my expectations yet. If your product looks as good as your eye for design, then I am looking forward to seeing it. Best of luck!

• HyeHye Member

@User1 said:

@Hye said:

@User1 said:

@Hye said:

@infplus said:

You are definitely talented! I've been using GAMEAMP and Pterodactyl to run my game servers but they don't quite live up to my expectations yet. If your product looks as good as your eye for design, then I am looking forward to seeing it. Best of luck!

We actually have a little UI teaser over here: