Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Surprise Sale 10% Off - Next 50 signups
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Surprise Sale 10% Off - Next 50 signups

LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

You get 10% off for the next 6 months using this offer code LETGVH5Z1A
Next 50 signups only. Only applies to monthly billing cycle.


KVM-4 LET Special $3.50/Month (First 6 months $3.15) Order Here Now


Virtuozzo KVM
CPU Core: 4
RAM: 4096 MB
NVMe: 80GB
Bandwidth: 6000 GB/Month
$3.50/Month (First 6 months $3.15)
Order Here Now


KVM-5 LET Special $7.00/Month (First 6 months $6.30) Order Here Now


Virtuozzo KVM
CPU Core: 8
RAM: 8192 MB
NVMe: 160GB
Bandwidth: 8000 GB/Month
$7.00/Month (First 6 months $6.30)
Order Here Now

Comments

  • order done!

  • Huge o:)

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

    If you are using a VPN to hide your location then it will probably get marked as fraud. We use Maxmind for fraud detection.

  • dsctm3dsctm3 Member

    Is this in North Carolina like the others you've posted recently?

  • zengpeng2018zengpeng2018 Member
    edited August 13

    @LittleCreek said: If you are using a VPN to hide your location then it will probably get marked as fraud. We use Maxmind for fraud detection.

    I tried several times to place an order without success, I am not using a VPN

  • henixhenix Member
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 32 minutes
    Processor  : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS)
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2499.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.7 GiB
    Swap       : 4.0 GiB
    Disk       : 74.8 GiB
    Distro     : CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
    Kernel     : 3.10.0-1160.42.2.el7.x86_64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 166.18 MB/s  (41.5k) | 900.79 MB/s  (14.0k)
    Write      | 166.62 MB/s  (41.6k) | 905.53 MB/s  (14.1k)
    Total      | 332.80 MB/s  (83.2k) | 1.80 GB/s    (28.2k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.17 GB/s     (2.2k) | 1.17 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.23 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.25 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.41 GB/s     (4.7k) | 2.43 GB/s     (2.3k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 871 Mbits/sec   | 843 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 872 Mbits/sec   | 866 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 871 Mbits/sec   | 753 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 924 Mbits/sec   | 919 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 922 Mbits/sec   | 867 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 891 Mbits/sec   | 829 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 test failed. Run manually to determine cause.
    
  • @zengpeng2018 said:

    @LittleCreek said: If you are using a VPN to hide your location then it will probably get marked as fraud. We use Maxmind for fraud detection.

    I tried several times to place an order without success, I am not using a VPN

    Me neither, I gave up

  • @LittleCreek DA license is still included for free?

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

    @dsctm3 said:
    Is this in North Carolina like the others you've posted recently?

    Yes

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

    @lala_th said:
    @LittleCreek DA license is still included for free?

    No.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

    @zengpeng2018 said:

    @LittleCreek said: If you are using a VPN to hide your location then it will probably get marked as fraud. We use Maxmind for fraud detection.

    I tried several times to place an order without success, I am not using a VPN

    I believe you opened a ticket and I removed the fraud flag.

  • melp57melp57 Member

    Why do I need another VPS idling?

  • visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Patron Provider

    Interested mate order now

  • m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

    Could use one, but would prefer to pay annually or bi-annually. Else I have too many separate bills.

  • vyas11vyas11 Member

    @m4nu said:
    Could use one, but would prefer to pay annually or bi-annually. Else I have too many separate bills.

    Yup. One time US $ 19 for 6 months/ 21 at renewal would be interesting possibility to consider.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

    @m4nu said:
    Could use one, but would prefer to pay annually or bi-annually. Else I have too many separate bills.

    @vyas11 said:

    @m4nu said:
    Could use one, but would prefer to pay annually or bi-annually. Else I have too many separate bills.

    Yup. One time US $ 19 for 6 months/ 21 at renewal would be interesting possibility to consider.

    I would have to create a separate code for each billing cycle. WHMCS actually uses number of times the code is applied instead of number of months. If I included annual billing cycle then it would be discounted for 6 years.

    However I can adjust it manually easy enough. Just sign up and before paying fill out a support ticket and wait for me to adjust the invoice. Just remember the discount is for 6 months. So for an annual cycle only the first 6 months would be discounted.

    Thanked by 1melp57
  • @LittleCreek, your main website goes in a circular redirect:

    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    HTTP/2 302
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:21:58 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    
    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    HTTP/2 301
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:22:12 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    
    Thanked by 1claudio
  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

    @Xrmaddness said:
    @LittleCreek, your main website goes in a circular redirect:

    Its fixed now.

    Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • melp57melp57 Member

    @Xrmaddness said:
    @LittleCreek, your main website goes in a circular redirect:

    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    HTTP/2 302
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:21:58 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    
    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    HTTP/2 301
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:22:12 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    

    What does that even mean?

  • @melp57 said:

    @Xrmaddness said:
    @LittleCreek, your main website goes in a circular redirect:

    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    HTTP/2 302
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:21:58 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    
    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    HTTP/2 301
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:22:12 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    

    What does that even mean?

    I just meant that, previously, when you'd visit littlecreekhosting.com, it would direct you to littlecreekhosting.com/default/. Then that would direct you to /default, which would redirect you back to /default/ forever in a loop.

  • melp57melp57 Member

    @Xrmaddness said:

    @melp57 said:

    @Xrmaddness said:
    @LittleCreek, your main website goes in a circular redirect:

    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    HTTP/2 302
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:21:58 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    
    ~$ curl --head https://littlecreekhosting.com/default
    HTTP/2 301
    date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:22:12 GMT
    server: Apache
    location: https://littlecreekhosting.com/default/
    content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    

    What does that even mean?

    I just meant that, previously, when you'd visit littlecreekhosting.com, it would direct you to littlecreekhosting.com/default/. Then that would direct you to /default, which would redirect you back to /default/ forever in a loop.

    Got it thanks. I like to learn new stuff to look out for.

    Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • melp57melp57 Member

    Upgraded my vps to the $7.00/monthly from $3.50. should have taken this deal for 6 month savings. No worries, this provider is awesome, worth every penny. Thanks so much for the fantastic offers on your products.
    Everyone should buy from this company.

  • Will the previously purchased bandwidth be upgraded?

  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

    I forgot to take advantage of the 6 month deal, oh well :)

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

    @guzhichi said:
    Will the previously purchased bandwidth be upgraded?

    Fill out a ticket. I have to move you to another server and change your ip.

  • mhnmhn Member

    GB5 for the $7 one?

  • JasonMJasonM Member

    just placed an order...

  • you guys got non nvme (or even better) good 'ol hdd for bigger storage?

  • vip3r09vip3r09 Member
    edited August 24

    @LittleCreek

    Do you have a looking glass page?

Sign In or Register to comment.