Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute alternative in Europe? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute alternative in Europe?

2»

Comments

• @mrTom said:

@bikegremlin said
    EU is a tool for the centralized, big capital, nothing to do with "bolshevism."

If you compare the time when Yugoslavia existed (i.e. until 1988 practically) - it was among the best places to live in, and pretty advanced in terms of tech, as well as the standard of living, "even" for the "ordinary" people.

Let me guess - you are from Serbia, right?

because for some reason all other parts of Yugoslavia thought differently and wanted to leave Yugoslavia and join the EU as soon as possible.
    And unlike Serbia, some actually managed to do it and are doing way better in every aspect today :-)

You're not very well informed, but this is not place for such debates.

To be 100% compliant, all the cookies must be desabled until the visitor agrees to them.

another falsehood that doesnt get true by repeating it over and over again. If there are good reasons for cookies and they are not used to collect/transfer data to 3rd parties they can of course be used under GDPR - the annoying banners are not required for reasonable use cases!
    But one would of course have to read and understand the actuals laws instead of just ranting.

Fair enough.
    It's very clearly explained and the implementation is extremely straightforward.
    No idea how I managed to miss that.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@alento Thanks for the tag :)

@vitobotta Mailcheap is GDPR-compliant and has shared plans and dedicated servers in France, US, etc. I will be happy to answer any queries personally at [email protected]

Pavin.

• @alento said:

@vitobotta said:
    I use MXroute for personal domains but a colleague wants to set up something for a side project that will be a company and wants email hosted in Europe. Is there something like MXroute in Europe where you paid only for the storage?

Thank

Pavin Joseph's Mailcheap.co. @mailcheap

...was cheaper in the beginning. :)

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@hyperblast said:
    in the brussels bureaucracy, i clearly recognize bolshevik excesses. zealots at all corners and ends who have eroded the eu citizen as an enemy. the goal of such zealots is clear, the all-powerful central superstate that regulates everything. as a rule, however, then regulates everything worse. therefore, my fear that we are moving in europe (!=EU) towards a kind of EUdSSR (=CCCP). i would not like that in any case, because then everything will be worse.

For your own sake, you should try to get over your CCCP fixation

To imagine that the EU and the CCCP are similar/alike in any significant sense (or soon will be) is really fanciful

One doesn't need to believe that the EU is all good or that the CCCP was all bad, but to imagine that the EU is warping into the CCCP is really fanciful

Thanked by 2mrTom bikegremlin
  • @angstrom said:

@hyperblast said:
    in the brussels bureaucracy, i clearly recognize bolshevik excesses. zealots at all corners and ends who have eroded the eu citizen as an enemy. the goal of such zealots is clear, the all-powerful central superstate that regulates everything. as a rule, however, then regulates everything worse. therefore, my fear that we are moving in europe (!=EU) towards a kind of EUdSSR (=CCCP). i would not like that in any case, because then everything will be worse.

For your own sake, you should try to get over your CCCP fixation

To imagine that the EU and the CCCP are similar/alike in any significant sense (or soon will be) is really fanciful

One doesn't need to believe that the EU is all good or that the CCCP was all bad, but to imagine that the EU is warping into the CCCP is really fanciful

i have, after your thankful hint, overcome the fixation.

• TeoMTeoM Member

all-inkl.com is perfect very low price if you select a long time plan.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • @TeoM said:

indeed. i am with all inkl since november 2002!

• LeeLee Veteran

GDPR is a great idea in theory, but it went wrong, much like the EU itself with the implementation of it.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • TeoMTeoM Member

@hyperblast said:

@TeoM said:

Jep I am member since 2016 it's the money worth with 3 domains for example.

• emghemgh Member

migadu

• @TeoM said:

@hyperblast said:

@TeoM said:

Jep I am member since 2016 it's the money worth with 3 domains for example.

rocksolid for serious applications.