Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


BOGO Dedicated Servers?!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

BOGO Dedicated Servers?!

MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2 in Offers
100% Dedicated/Unshared Ports

1 Gbps Unmetered - FREE
2 Gbps Unmetered - $99/m
3 Gbps Unmetered - $190/m
5 Gbps Unmetered - $350/m
10 Gbps Unmetered - $599/m

DDoS Protection - Included

Deals are first come first serve, if you no longer see it on the web site, then it's sold out.

Data Centers:
New York City Metro
Miami, Florida
Los Angeles, California

Add a nVidia Quadro RTX 4000 GPU for an additional $99/mo.

Payment Options:
Credit Card
PayPal
Crypto


BOGO DEALS (BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE):
Instructions:
1. Add 2 or more identical servers to your cart.
2. Use the coupon code at checkout.
3. Profit.

AMD Ryzen 5950X / 128 GB RAM / 2TB NVMe (PCIe 4.0!): $134.50 EACH w/Coupon AUG5950XBOGOTHRU2022

AMD Ryzen 5900X / 128 GB RAM / 2TB NVMe (PCIe 4.0!): $99.50 EACH w/Coupon AUG5900XBOGOTHRU2022

Intel Core i7 9700K / 64GB RAM / 512GB NVMe: $49.50 EACH w/Coupon AUG9700KBOGOTHRU2022

Intel Special 32GB (Core i7 860 or better CPU) / 32GB RAM / 1TB SSD: $27.50 EACH w/Coupon AUGINTSP32GBOGOTHRU2022

Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 / 32GB RAM / 256GB SSD: $24.50 EACH w/Coupon AUG1230V3BOGOTHRU2022

The discount is **recurring** throughout 2022. Discount applies to the base cost of the server, addons extra. Cannot be used on existing services, to take advantage, cancel and re-order please!

Thanked by 1jar
«1

Comments

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member

    @Abd said:
    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    Most probable, that you will then pay for both? :smiley:

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    @Abd said:
    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    The discount expires, you can choose to keep the servers (and the major savings) or cancel them (and still keep the major savings).

    Maybe there's going to be another major deal to take advantage of, maybe there won't be. Either way, it's a pretty hot deal.

    Thanked by 2HalfEatenPie Abd
  • @miu said:

    @Abd said:
    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    Most probable, that you will then pay for both? :smiley:

    You're always paying for both.

    I believe the question is to what extent is the increase in cost projected/expected to be? There's no reason to move some of your required infrastructure to use this promotion if your costs are going to 2x in 5 months. If it's expected to be regular COL adjustment in case price of power, network, or others increases then that makes sense. But if the promotion ends and after that we lose the 50% discount then as great as this promotion is, it's probably not something I'm interested in taking.

  • ralfralf Member

    It'd be ideal if you want to send spam cheaply for 5 months, I guess.

    Thanked by 2MrRadic yoursunny
  • tomcbtomcb Member

    @Abd said:
    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    Original price? I guess.

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • Does the free server last forever as long as I have 2 similar servers in my account?

  • SaahibSaahib Member, Host Rep

    Good deals as always.
    May be come up with some lifetime recurring deals too.

    Thanked by 4letlover miu miu MrRadic
  • HxxxHxxx Member

    Damn it... at this point you are forcing my wallet...
    MUsT RRResSSSist

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2

    @HalfEatenPie said:

    @miu said:

    @Abd said:
    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    Most probable, that you will then pay for both? :smiley:

    You're always paying for both.

    I believe the question is to what extent is the increase in cost projected/expected to be? There's no reason to move some of your required infrastructure to use this promotion if your costs are going to 2x in 5 months. If it's expected to be regular COL adjustment in case price of power, network, or others increases then that makes sense. But if the promotion ends and after that we lose the 50% discount then as great as this promotion is, it's probably not something I'm interested in taking.

    I understand your point of view, but there's a lot of other scenarios here.

    This is a great way to expand into new markets or new providers and significantly reduce the break even point (and risk).

    For existing customers, also a great way to grow your services with lower financial risk, or those with confident growth, extra profit.

    If there was a one size fits all scenario, every provider would be all over it and ultimately there would only be 1 provider to rule them all.

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited August 2

    I would prefer the discount in the IPv4, to be honest. Shit is crazy expensive everywhere.
    @MrRadic

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2

    @Hxxx said:
    I would prefer the discount in the IPv4, to be honest. Shit is crazy expensive everywhere.
    @MrRadic

    At the current market cost of IPs, break even point for us is more than 2 years (based on what we currently charge). That doesn't consider the cost of the IP included with the server.

    We can announce IP space free of charge on our network, and those IPs can be split between any number of servers within the same data center. If you have large IP usage requirements, that's by far the most affordable option as leases often go below $0.50/mo per IP.

  • vovlervovler Member

    Thanked by 2MrRadic ralf
  • HxxxHxxx Member

    @MrRadic the issue with that is finding someone that one is able to trust and that will not disappear or rug.

    Which is why I do prefer renting it with the provider of the server.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    @Hxxx said:
    @MrRadic the issue with that is finding someone that one is able to trust and that will not disappear or rug.

    Which is why I do prefer renting it with the provider of the server.

    What about someone like IPXO? A little more expensive than going direct, but you get that security.

  • @MrRadic said:

    @HalfEatenPie said:

    @miu said:

    @Abd said:
    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    Most probable, that you will then pay for both? :smiley:

    You're always paying for both.

    I believe the question is to what extent is the increase in cost projected/expected to be? There's no reason to move some of your required infrastructure to use this promotion if your costs are going to 2x in 5 months. If it's expected to be regular COL adjustment in case price of power, network, or others increases then that makes sense. But if the promotion ends and after that we lose the 50% discount then as great as this promotion is, it's probably not something I'm interested in taking.

    I understand your point of view, but there's a lot of other scenarios here.

    This is a great way to expand into new markets or new providers and significantly reduce the break even point (and risk).

    For existing customers, also a great way to grow your services with lower financial risk, or those with confident growth, extra profit.

    If there was a one size fits all scenario, every provider would be all over it and ultimately there would only be 1 provider to rule them all.

    That's perfectly fair and you make a decent point. Wishing you the best on this.

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    @HalfEatenPie said:

    @MrRadic said:

    @HalfEatenPie said:

    @miu said:

    @Abd said:
    Hi,
    what happens after 2022 ?

    Most probable, that you will then pay for both? :smiley:

    You're always paying for both.

    I believe the question is to what extent is the increase in cost projected/expected to be? There's no reason to move some of your required infrastructure to use this promotion if your costs are going to 2x in 5 months. If it's expected to be regular COL adjustment in case price of power, network, or others increases then that makes sense. But if the promotion ends and after that we lose the 50% discount then as great as this promotion is, it's probably not something I'm interested in taking.

    I understand your point of view, but there's a lot of other scenarios here.

    This is a great way to expand into new markets or new providers and significantly reduce the break even point (and risk).

    For existing customers, also a great way to grow your services with lower financial risk, or those with confident growth, extra profit.

    If there was a one size fits all scenario, every provider would be all over it and ultimately there would only be 1 provider to rule them all.

    That's perfectly fair and you make a decent point. Wishing you the best on this.

    Thanks for the kind words!

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    The Intel Specials are being sold at record pace.

  • 150 usd/m for 2x Quadro RTX 4000 servers? fucking hell. I am quite tempted now lol.

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • mrclownmrclown Member

    I still think is great deal of the year from @MrRadic

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    @mrclown said:
    I still think is great deal of the year from @MrRadic

    Thanks!

  • @MrRadic said: The discount expires, you can choose to keep the servers (and the major savings) or cancel them (and still keep the major savings).

    When you say it expires by end of year 2022. Does it mean the price (major savings) also expire by end of year? Or only the BOGO

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    @xpreboun said:

    @MrRadic said: The discount expires, you can choose to keep the servers (and the major savings) or cancel them (and still keep the major savings).

    When you say it expires by end of year 2022. Does it mean the price (major savings) also expire by end of year? Or only the BOGO

    Coupons expire this month (or until sold out, whichever comes first), discounts are recurring throughout the end of the year. You can either continue or cancel your servers at that time.

    Thanked by 1xpreboun
  • xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited August 5

    @MrRadic said:
    Coupons expire this month (or until sold out, whichever comes first), discounts are recurring throughout the end of the year. You can either continue or cancel your servers at that time.

    Sounds about right.
    So to make sure, if I place an order for Intel 32GB special, I would pay $27.5 until end of year. then regardless of how many servers I bought, I would pay $55/m per server after 2022?

    Regardless... I've already made my purchase so I'll decide EOY

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    @xpreboun said:

    @MrRadic said:
    Coupons expire this month (or until sold out, whichever comes first), discounts are recurring throughout the end of the year. You can either continue or cancel your servers at that time.

    Sounds about right.
    So to make sure, if I place an order for Intel 32GB special, I would pay $27.5 until end of year. then regardless of how many servers I bought, I would pay $55/m per server after 2022?

    Regardless... I've already made my purchase so I'll decide EOY

    100% correct! Thank you for your business.

  • reb0rnreb0rn Member

    I got 5900x, console is ok offer KVM access and all the tweaks you need for server
    nvme is samsung 980 pro, memory 2666mhz ok could be 3200 but ok

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Patron Provider

    @reb0rn said:
    I got 5900x, console is ok offer KVM access and all the tweaks you need for server
    nvme is samsung 980 pro, memory 2666mhz ok could be 3200 but ok

    Thanks for your business!

    The motherboards that we use don't support 3200, we have a lot of it in stock (and your server might even have it), it's automatically down clocked to 2666.

  • What if i buy 3 servers do i get them all for half off?

  • miumiu Member
    edited August 5

    @MrRadic

    Good day, till now i never have seen such something at any provider, really very nice & customer friendly politics (when i am late with due invoice 1 day):

    Late Fee (Added 08/05/2022) * $10.10 USD

    Perfect.. Thank you very much

  • miumiu Member
    edited August 5

    Your "Late fee" are really MAD and you probably do not know what already you should ask for it.. Excuse me, but this is usury, not late fee..

Sign In or Register to comment.