Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get a NVME RYZEN 9 KVM VPS! - /w DOUBLE Bandwidth @ just 19.99€/Year | DDoS Protect. | Netherlands - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get a NVME RYZEN 9 KVM VPS! - /w DOUBLE Bandwidth @ just 19.99€/Year | DDoS Protect. | Netherlands

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@snide345 said:
    OrderId: 4321248219

Can I get the bandwidth doubled?

SURE my friend :) DONE!

edited August 2022

@mwt said: Following for drama

If i remember correctly, user then wanted a refund instead and loaded his backup from before.
    We where so kind and refunded the complete amount including last month

Thanked by 2mwt Carlin0
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2022

@HostSlick said:

@mwt said: Following for drama

If i remember correctly, user then wanted a refund instead and loaded his backup from before.
    We where so kind and refunded the complete amount including last month

lol yeah, without data or .raw disk theres not much else left to do, than load whatever backup he had.

I have no idea if he got refund or not, but if the provider here claims so, then im pretty sure its all good.

What I do know, was he wanted refund for the future invoice which he paid in advance not any past service.

Its indeed a pity it ended like this.

I also understand that the network issue made you busy, but if you promise to provide us disk image, and 2 people stay up entire night waiting to process it, its kind of annoying as the downtime was already 24 hours before that.

Anyway, if he got refunded, I have nothing to complain about anymore. Our fault for not having daily backups.

• @HostSlick said:

@snide345 said:
    OrderId: 4321248219

Can I get the bandwidth doubled?

SURE my friend :) DONE!

Thank you so much. Pleasure doing business :)

@HostSlick said:
    FREE DIRECTADMIN LICENSE FOR THE NEXT 3 PURCHASES OF Ryzen Summer Deal III !!!

Claim it by commenting #DA-HOSTSLICK
    This way others also can see if there are licenses left!

Just FYI , 0 where claimed, so the 3x are available!

• @HostSlick

Not trying to start drama (really), but I have a serious concern about the services I have with you.

Why do you feel it is okay to reboot customer servers at random times without notifying the customer of work or need to reboot the Hypervisor?

I have had your services now for several months and my experience has been about once every month to month and a half I find my server randomly offline / rebooted without any notice from your team. I am curious why this is an acceptable business practice and why you can not take the time to update your customers when there are issues?

Sure, I could go open a ticket on this, but since this was not just a one time issue and seems to repeat on a regular basis with no change in the way you handle it, I wanted to bring it up here to make sure you were aware this is happening and possibly could address the way you handle issues where the node needs restarted by starting to notify your customers before hand or at least, if there is an issue, once it is resolved.

Thanks for your time in review.

Cheers!

edited August 2022

@TheLinuxBug said:
    @HostSlick

Not trying to start drama (really), but I have a serious concern about the services I have with you.

Why do you feel it is okay to reboot customer servers at random times without notifying the customer of work or need to reboot the Hypervisor?

I have had your services now for several months and my experience has been about once every month to month and a half I find my server randomly offline / rebooted without any notice from your team. I am curious why this is an acceptable business practice and why you can not take the time to update your customers when there are issues?

Sure, I could go open a ticket on this, but since this was not just a one time issue and seems to repeat on a regular basis with no change in the way you handle it, I wanted to bring it up here to make sure you were aware this is happening and possibly could address the way you handle issues where the node needs restarted by starting to notify your customers before hand or at least, if there is an issue, once it is resolved.

Thanks for your time in review.

Cheers!

Sure.

We have one node that crashed a little bit often in last 3 months , 1x/month due to ddos traffic. Needed reboots. Can't notify and then reboot when it's down already. But you can be moved to a other node surely.

Other then that im not aware of anything that Match your discription. Most services run smooth.

You can open ticket with this and post ticket ID here or DM if you want and I review what's the case for you latest after weekend as I myself will be away and only on mobile

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • veidcveidc Member
    edited August 2022

The company is suspected of fraud. Two days after the purchase, it tells you that there is abuse, and then it suspends the service. After submitting the work order and resuming, it can not be used in a few days. We are a well-known Chinese host blog test. My website:https://www.veidc.com/,We just tested the VPS and it can not be used normally.

edited August 2022

@veidc said:
    The company is suspected of fraud. Two days after the purchase, it tells you that there is abuse, and then it suspends the service. After submitting the work order and resuming, it can not be used in a few days. We are a well-known Chinese host blog test. My website:https://www.veidc.com/,We just tested the VPS and it can not be used normally.

There has been abuse complaints indeed regarding your ip .70
    Worldstream just blocked your ip recently.

Either your vps was hacked because weak password or your just acting innocent.

All convo in ticket. Already told you you may reinstall it if you are really innocent.

Should note that you are the only one getting abuse complaints on this deals.
    And we already sold more then 80 Packages across multiple nodes
    So, Either solve it with our Support or stop complaining.

Log has been provided on ticket

edited August 2022

EDIT:

Just kicked you out now after you again accused us of cheating customers and threatening us.. This case is unacceptable.
    Your service is terminated now. A refund will be made. I already pressed the refund Button.

I really have other things to do then dealing with such bullshit for a fucking 20$/year.... really.

You are so Ignorant Not even reading our replies it seems
    Not worth my time.

Sometimes I really consider blocking all Chinese.... Getting me angry.
    Just like Turkmenistan

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • You are very good. You terminate the service without reason, delete your account, and seriously discriminate against Chinese users. What is your intention? Sooner or later, such businesses will close down. Your bad attitude towards Chinese users?

• And you only refunded $7.96 USD. Please settle all other commissions and refunds. You have serious racial discrimination. Are Turkmen and Chinese provoking you? Less than $20 a year is your own promotion. Don't engage in such activities if you are too few.

@veidc said:
    And you only refunded $7.96 USD. Please settle all other commissions and refunds. You have serious racial discrimination. Are Turkmen and Chinese provoking you? Less than $20 a year is your own promotion. Don't engage in such activities if you are too few.

Send me paypal email DM. I will check.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2022

@HostSlick said:

and lose potentially 1.4 billion customers? I don't think so.

@cybertech said:

@HostSlick said:

and lose potentially 1.4 billion customers? I don't think so.

Potentially***** ;)

• You should be nicer to your customers @HostSlick - looks really bad right now, you seem to have next to zero patience which isn't a good thing in the hosting industry. I'm also pretty sure you shouldn't be posting private client information on LET as an EU company.

Thanked by 1afn
  • That's the Recommendation Commission. I'm not interested in the money of a racist like you. I'll give it to you. Maybe it can cure your disease. You can delete and terminate your account for no reason. You have no goodwill and no one will believe you.

@tester4 said:
    You should be nicer to your customers @HostSlick - looks really bad right now, you seem to have next to zero patience which isn't a good thing in the hosting industry. I'm also pretty sure you shouldn't be posting private client information on LET as an EU company.

There is no private client Information posted.

Thanks.

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited August 2022

@HostSlick said:

@tester4 said:
    You should be nicer to your customers @HostSlick - looks really bad right now, you seem to have next to zero patience which isn't a good thing in the hosting industry. I'm also pretty sure you shouldn't be posting private client information on LET as an EU company.

Thanks.

Other than that they posted who they were, and you proceeded to post that they had been blacklisted, that they have been terminated & refunded? You just disclosed what I'd consider to be private information without their permission?

I don't really care for the record, just saying you might want to be careful - especially on LET where people will hunt you down like a rabid dog. :)

Thanked by 1afn
    edited August 2022

@tester4 said:

@HostSlick said:

@tester4 said:

Thanks.

Other than that they posted who they were, and you proceeded to post that they had been blacklisted, that they have been terminated & refunded? You just disclosed what I'd consider to be private information without their permission?

I don't really care for the record, just saying you might want to be careful - especially on LET where people will hunt you down like a rabid dog. :)

Im not sure. This shouldnt be against Law. There is no customer Name and adress etc. / what is considered private Info. Neither are direct replies etc posted or whatever

But thanks for your Note. Maybe I see it the wrong way.

I will ask my lawyers tomorrow as we are in contact anyway currently to take legal Action against someone.
    So we can be on safe side next time.

• Invoice #2022-08-13-181

• Could I get the double bandwidth please

Order Number: 7633527284

Thanks

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@tester4 said:

@HostSlick said:

@tester4 said:

Thanks.

@HostSlick may have expressed themselves a bit strongly, but I don't see that they posted any private information (that could identify the customer in question)

The customer in question made a choice to post a negative comment on a forum. Depending on the facts of the matter, this isn't necessarily a risk-free choice

In addition, the customer in question proceeded to act aggressively in a ticket (given what @HostSlick said above)

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2022

For the record, my friend was from India, so... xD I wonder if that affected the customer experience for him too. Given how I a western person from nordic country have gotten only stellar service on my own account.

Then again, I can understand hostslick too, he gives full refunds and has right to decide who to deal with. My friend also sent 2 useless tickets prior such as "can I run control panel on this?" and "my website is slow", before I told him to cut that out. Sadly too many lowend providers seem to just not deal with China/India/-Stan countries due to massive amount of support that is required with them.

@veidc I saw your post in: https://www.veidc.com/35412.html

The pastebin suggests that you have tried SSH bruteforcing from your VPS.
    https://pastebin.com/raw/cQvWdiHz

Looking up the IP from: https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/185.99.135.70

There is indeed massive amount of abuse originating from it.

then again hostslick has network fuckup around that exact time, I wonder if the said IP was assigned/used by another person.

edited August 2022

@stefeman said:
    For the record, my friend was from India, so... xD I wonder if that affected the customer experience for him too. Given how I a western person from nordic country have gotten only stellar service on my own account.

Then again, I can understand hostslick too, he gives full refunds and has right to decide who to deal with. My friend also sent 2 useless tickets prior such as "can I run control panel on this?" and "my website is slow", before I told him to cut that out. Sadly too many lowend providers seem to just not deal with China/India/-Stan countries due to massive amount of support that is required with them.

@veidc I saw your post in: https://www.veidc.com/35412.html

The pastebin suggests that you have tried SSH bruteforcing from your VPS.
    https://pastebin.com/raw/cQvWdiHz

Looking up the IP from: https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/185.99.135.70

There is indeed massive amount of abuse originating from it.

then again hostslick has network fuckup around that exact time, I wonder if the said IP was assigned/used by another person.

Yea I tried to explain him that. After he told me that he is not doing this I checked password he has choosen in whmcs and it was a very weak one. I have recommended him to reinstall with strong password but he kept not listening saying things like "Is this how you cheat customers?" etc.

Then because nothing was done, a email came from Worldstream saying that this ip got blocked. Along with the logs because abuse contiuned and meanwhile people contacted them as the upstream on this range.

After ip nulled the whole Story started with us being a fraud company and client again calling us Cheater, fraud etc.

He ate up all my patience, starting to get me angry, so I kicked him out. Refunded the paid amount exclusive affiliate commission which he then didn't want because im a racist.

But it's always the same. For some countries like China, there is alot of abuse and Bad behaviour coming from. Like I regularely get Tickets of Chinese asking if spoofing and shit is allowed. Or they order and ask for refund because "it's not spoofing"
    I can tell a whole load of stories that happen. Not only this.

I aint racist. There is good Chinese customers too. Like we had one company for a long time (which later seem to went bankrupt and left us due to it), making us 5k€ on VPS monthly. Client had a deal with us where we set him and his company up Private vps nodes just for him. Even leased additional Ranges for him.

If its getting too much of the Bad and shit is repeating itself every day forever, then enough is enough. Sorry.

edited August 2022

@stefeman said:
    For the record, my friend was from India,

Not the case. Those Ryzen deals are not in our own Network Lelystad or Almere. This /24 used for this deal is actually hosted in Naaldwijk at Worldstream with our ASN. And the /24 is only announced there.
    We are establishing a new partnership. We will as well host some Racks later at their daughter Greenhouse Datacenter and are looking to interconnect it with Lelystad and Almere later on. Then the ips could technically be used in all locations like they where all in one datacenter. If it was same VLAN. Just like now in Lelystad and Almere which runs like it's one datacenter via a dedicated dark fiber between both.

But right now. Not possible.

Aside. No one else used the ip I can 100% assure.

edited August 2022

Problems occur in the Hosting Business here and there

Good is, We keep expanding!
    Last night another Rack has been Setup in Almere and is now full. 👊
    All other Racks in Lelystad and Almere Full too.
    I think setup again another Rack September :smile:
    Hardware will be ordered to restock the dedicated servers
    Almere Router needs to get another Line-Card first to connect more Racks.

Another good thing - this deals are still some in stock!

• i like your optimism.

BlueDaddy

• @HostSlick I have two questions.
    1. Node for that deal with raid?
    2. Will be possible to update currently active Deal I to Deal III and claim free DA?

@SashkaPro said:
    @HostSlick I have two questions.
    1. Node for that deal with raid?
    2. Will be possible to update currently active Deal I to Deal III and claim free DA?

1. Yes the node has Software raid.
    2. Yes you can. Check my last Post about it 😀