Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for lowkey provider with IP's which are not banned in Turkmenistan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for lowkey provider with IP's which are not banned in Turkmenistan

edited July 2022 in Help

Hey hey people,

No, I am not joking. I used to have one provider in Romania who worked for 3-4 months in Turkmenistan, but now their whole ASN got banned.

Looking for alternatives. Preferably location should be near Turkmenistan, but not necessary. Basic VPS with 2 cores, 2GB ram and 5TB-20TB bandwidth is good.

Anyone know some obscures ASN's which Turkmenistan GOV haven't haunted yet? It feels like maybe residential IP's work even better in this situation.

Either way drop your IP's or looking glass so we can ping them from best country in the world, Turkmenistan!

Thank you.

FYI: None of protocols (v2ray, etc) will help, none of commercial VPN/proxies works and CloudFlare is banned.

Comments

• 20TB bandwidth is not exactly "basic" VPS.
    How about a VPN like Mullvad, over an SSH tunnel? Do they drop ASNs on a country level?
    Find a VPN that will work there, and it will be easier to find a VPS in that ASN later.

• Thanks, will check soon.

@luckypenguin said:
    20TB bandwidth is not exactly "basic" VPS.
    How about a VPN like Mullvad, over an SSH tunnel? Do they drop ASNs on a country level?
    Find a VPN that will work there, and it will be easier to find a VPS in that ASN later.

None of the VPN is working in Turkmenistan. The problem is not a protocol, but IP's which are all nuked here. Lowered bandwidth requirements from 5TB.

(depending on location 20TB or unlimited is basic for example in Romania/Sweden/Germany/Latvia/Moldova)

• V2ray websocket mode behind cloudflare, hetzner cloud/netcup as server. This setup can only be taken down if your govt banned cloudflare on the whole

• @Kousaka said:
    V2ray websocket mode behind cloudflare, hetzner cloud/netcup as server. This setup can only be taken down if your govt banned cloudflare on the whole

CloudFlare is already nuked in Turkmenistan, won't work.

• @TheGreatOakley said:

@Kousaka said:
    V2ray websocket mode behind cloudflare, hetzner cloud/netcup as server. This setup can only be taken down if your govt banned cloudflare on the whole

This is so crazy, half of the internet is gone. Good luck.

Thanked by 1afn
  • How about the big names? Sounds like your best bet.
    Google GCP, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, Yandex Cloud.

I mean, if those are nuked then you have no realistic options, except maybe slow
    DNS/ICMP tunnels. That means you don't have a large portion of the internet available.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@TheGreatOakley said:

@Kousaka said:

In this case, how are you posting here? This website is behind Cloudflare

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • @luckypenguin said:
    How about the big names? Sounds like your best bet.
    Google GCP, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, Yandex Cloud.

I mean, if those are nuked then you have no realistic options, except maybe slow
    DNS/ICMP tunnels. That means you don't have a large portion of the internet available.

Could work. Thanks for reminding about this.

@sanvit said:

@TheGreatOakley said:

@Kousaka said:

In this case, how are you posting here? This website is behind Cloudflare

SIM cards outside from Turkmenistan. Kinda same like people buy SIM cards from Hong Kong then going to China. Btw, Taiwan number one.

Thanked by 3Chuck MannDude klikli
  • @sanvit said: In this case, how are you >posting here? This website is behind Cloudflare

Plot twist: OP has managed to smuggle a Starlink in the country.

Thanked by 1brejski
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2022

With Cloudflare blocked, its gonna be hard.

You need to try different ASN's at random next.

FreeGate, Psiphon, Lantern.

Try those softwares. They are P2P based, so very hard to block, but potentially easy to track.

You can also get jailed there, for installing VPNs, so you we need to come up with a good solution.

• ChuckChuck Member

Sounds like a blackout country, worse than china?

• @stefeman said:

Try those softwares. They are P2P based, so very hard to block, but potentially easy to track.

You can also get jailed there, for installing VPNs, so you we need to come up with a good solution.

Unfortantely, FreeGate, Psiphon, Lantern are blocked and won't work.

@Chuck said:

Yes. China is Lidl version compared to Turkmenistan in terms of blocking.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

I wonder how effective something like this would be https://github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI in such a situation

• @TheGreatOakley said:

@stefeman said:

Unfortantely, FreeGate, Psiphon, Lantern are blocked and won't work.

@Chuck said:

Yes. China is Lidl version compared to Turkmenistan in terms of blocking.

Can you list websites that do work inside Turkmenistan? We can look the hosts and DCs to figure out a provider, and after that something that allows you to securely tunnel it without being noticed by DPI, such as tunneling over DNS or HTTPS 443 with special protocols / methods.

• mhnmhn Member
    edited July 2022

@TheGreatOakley said: I used to have one provider in Romania who worked for 3-4 months in Turkmenistan, but now their whole ASN got banned.

Try local Romanian hosts, as fas as I know these have their own ASN -
    https://www.gazduirejocuri.ro - AS39383
    https://www.gazduire.ro - AS20616
    https://www.gazduire.net - AS51295

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

They don't block only ASN but IP blocks aswell.

We've had many requests for this & couldn't provide anything that would work in long term.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2022

May try Hetzner Finland (someone told me it works, not sure)
    btw is there IPV6 support?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2022

@Abd said:
    May try Hetzner Finland (someone told me it works, not sure)
    btw is there IPV6 support?

Almost certainly blocked. Try smaller providers in finland. We have generally pretty good relations with them. I were in same university with one of their higher minister's son and even gave him vps from my SoYouStart server back in 2017.. Havent heard of him for a while since graduating. Maybe I'll email him and ask what he'll suggest lol.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

You are most likely to be okay with some Russian ASs I imagine, seeing as sites like OK.ru are allowed? Certainly not perfect but is definitely less restrictive and even as a hop to a western server could help?

https://jino.ru/vps/ are on RTComm.ru (AS8342) but you could find a ton on ExoticVM.com (other CIS nations may work good? but plenty of people with perhaps less common ASes).

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2022

So you will resell bandwidth through VPN?

Expected network usage: 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps (24/7)

From what I am seeing, the Turkmenistan government is constantly banning public VPNs and IPs/networks that is being widely used to bypass their censorship.

Any provider you're going to use will get their whole IP range, ASN blocked in Turkmenistan forever and you will have to move on to the next provider.

Now, I am a very open minded person. Even I don't support churn and burn operation. Not sure how many providers will knowingly offer you their services for such abuse.

You can look into IncogNet and BuyVM. Maybe they are your best bet.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I am sending a PM with a provider which is both low key and detected as residential by many databases.

And if you are running a business, I could potentially offer some consulting on this field.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Shakib said: You can look into IncogNet and BuyVM.

We've been yeeted from the start basically.

Francisco

• defaultdefault Veteran

Veesp.com - @Veesp ?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Now I'm curious if we are. @TheGreatOakley if you want a VM to test, let me know.

Thanked by 1TheGreatOakley
  • Let isn't blocked??? Aren't they using cloudflare?

• @MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Now I'm curious if we are. @TheGreatOakley if you want a VM to test, let me know.

Can you PM me your test IP's?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@neverain said: Let isn't blocked??? Aren't they using cloudflare?

No one can block LET!

Thanked by 1neverain
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

What are they trying to block btw and from what ?

This discussion has been closed.