Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ivacy (Lifetime VPN) now also supports Wireguard protocol - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ivacy (Lifetime VPN) now also supports Wireguard protocol

2»

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2022

@vyas11 said:
    Ivacy wireguard is full of 💩 for ios app. Disconnect every 30 minutes, app logs me out. Removed it from my phone this morning.

Better off with keepsolid 🇸🇬 , since 🇮🇳 is not longer an option.

Yup, Keepsolid is still my favourite :)
    On another note, Ivacy Apps have always been a bit buggy for me in the past. That's just Ivacy for you. Keepsolid just works.

No refunds as per SS TOS

@magicvpn said:

@rattlecattle said:
    Not relevant to this thread but Treasure Cloud is shutting down this July end.

Hmm, any source for that? First time I'm hearing this, just bought it to test anyways.

When buying on Stacksocial, it's especially important to do your research before buying, or otherwise you'll be often left with nothing/smth that doesn't work. Not specifically referring to Treasure Cloud here.

Also, Masterplan to Stacksocial:

Step 1) Register company

Step 2) Buy some Codecanyon/Envato file hosting script, or setup Nextcloud

Step 3) Make lots of ads and get your website and marketing campaign to look good.

Step 4) Put lifetime deal on Stacksocial

Step 5) Profit. Exit after 1-2 years when you got some cash.

Thanked by 3vyas11 Chuck ElonBezos
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Keepsolid KeepsWorking :smile:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2022

@Arkas said:
    Keepsolid KeepsWorking :smile:

"Solid" is in the name, afterall ;)
    Also just love how they have a linux gui client.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Ympker said: Also just love how they have a linux gui client.

It's the best GUI I have seen yet for a VPN for Linux. Unfortunately Windscribe's isn't even half as good.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Arkas said:

@Ympker said: Also just love how they have a linux gui client.

It's the best GUI I have seen yet for a VPN for Linux. Unfortunately Windscribe's isn't even half as good.

Yeah, Keepsolid is my overall favourite VPN now. Even though, Windscribe is also great.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @Ympker said:
    Just checked. When I bought Aomei Backupper Standard on Stacksocial in November last year, I was already charged VAT. Btw. I have not selected any country in my account settings, however I paid via PayPal. So, I guess they just take the country from pp and add VAT. An invoice from 2019 showed no VAT.

But did you pay the price you saw on the website? Something 10$ used to be 10$ (incl taxes) they now add taxes so 12.1$

• VoidVoid Member

@rattlecattle said:

@magicvpn said: Hmm, any source for that? First time I'm hearing this, just bought it to test anyways.

https://old.reddit.com/r/cloudstorage/comments/w3168c/treasure_cloud_storage_retirement_must_read_for/

Received the same mail.

Also their announcement on Twitter:

Lol
    Guess they sold enough lifetime accounts on stacksocial

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@magicvpn said:

@Ympker said:
    Just checked. When I bought Aomei Backupper Standard on Stacksocial in November last year, I was already charged VAT. Btw. I have not selected any country in my account settings, however I paid via PayPal. So, I guess they just take the country from pp and add VAT. An invoice from 2019 showed no VAT.

But did you pay the price you saw on the website? Something 10$ used to be 10$ (incl taxes) they now add taxes so 12.1$

Nah, it was some odd amount (so excl taxes). Some 13.xx dollars.