Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hybula Sector Cloud | 2x EPYC - 25GB NVMe 4.0 - 2GB RAM - 5 TB Traffic - Anti-DDoS - NL - GIVEAWAYS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hybula Sector Cloud | 2x EPYC - 25GB NVMe 4.0 - 2GB RAM - 5 TB Traffic - Anti-DDoS - NL - GIVEAWAYS

13»

Comments

• HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

@iKeyZ said:

@Hybula said:

@Erisa said:

@Hybula said: Isn't 10 TB enough? If you exceed your quota we will throttle to 5 Mbit/s (625 kB/s, so yes superduper slow!).

It's plenty. I just like to know how a provider handles that situation because a network blackout is considerably less desirable than a throttle.

Just being nosy.

Anyway, thank you for the offer.

Pointless Bump for #3684113689 (TRAFFIC)

Doubled!

@iKeyZ Thank you for the YABS. The second result is interesting though, both nodes you where on are exactly the same hardware, the last one if even almost empty. Will investigate this.

@hyperblast The results are still good though based on our criteria.

Thanks for that - I was just in the process of raising a ticket after I ran another yabs to confirm. Should I still raise that?

No need for that, except if you are having real issues with the performance. We will try to get it on par with the other node but I can't guarantee it, as both results are fine.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ kzed
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@Hybula said:

@iKeyZ said:

@Hybula said:

@Erisa said:

@Hybula said: Isn't 10 TB enough? If you exceed your quota we will throttle to 5 Mbit/s (625 kB/s, so yes superduper slow!).

It's plenty. I just like to know how a provider handles that situation because a network blackout is considerably less desirable than a throttle.

Just being nosy.

Anyway, thank you for the offer.

Pointless Bump for #3684113689 (TRAFFIC)

Doubled!

@iKeyZ Thank you for the YABS. The second result is interesting though, both nodes you where on are exactly the same hardware, the last one if even almost empty. Will investigate this.

@hyperblast The results are still good though based on our criteria.

Thanks for that - I was just in the process of raising a ticket after I ran another yabs to confirm. Should I still raise that?

No need for that, except if you are having real issues with the performance. We will try to get it on par with the other node but I can't guarantee it, as both results are fine.

No problem - I was just going to ask the question as it going from a full to a new node so found it strange.

• acjmacjm Member

Pointless Bump for #3459734389 TRAFFIC

@acjm said:
    Pointless Bump for #3459734389 TRAFFIC

Doubled! Thank you for your order.

The end is nigh so we end this promotion, thank you for all orders and stay tuned for future promo's!

Thanked by 1hkbbdx
  • afnafn Member

@iKeyZ I am literally in the same boat, with similar yabs results exactly.

Performance is still great, but the new node is slightly worse than the first so-called "full" node. I don't see a reason why this happened. I mean both performed great, but just curious why the new node is very slightly less perfect than the first :no_mouth:

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Hybula said: The end is nigh so we end this promotion

Once again, I miss out on a deal... Too many threads to monitor, not enough time. :unamused:

@afn said:
    @iKeyZ I am literally in the same boat, with similar yabs results exactly.

Performance is still great, but the new node is slightly worse than the first so-called "full" node. I don't see a reason why this happened. I mean both performed great, but just curious why the new node is very slightly less perfect than the first :no_mouth:

We are still investigating this, we might have a lead.

@Arkas said:

@Hybula said: The end is nigh so we end this promotion

Once again, I miss out on a deal... Too many threads to monitor, not enough time. :unamused:

DM us here or on Discord and we will make an exception for you :smiley:

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • sonicsonic Veteran

The promotion code entered has expired

@sonic said:
    The promotion code entered has expired

As stated earlier, this promotion has come to an end. Good luck next time!

@iKeyZ @afn We have found the issue with the lower-performing node, so we have deployed a new node to migrate all VMs from this promo to it. Customers can submit a ticket to be migrated, else we will schedule maintenance.

While it's not really an issue, we prefer to keep the quality as high as possible :smile:

Thanked by 3Astro i4P1 BBTN
  • AstroAstro Member

@Hybula said:
    @iKeyZ @afn We have found the issue with the lower-performing node, so we have deployed a new node to migrate all VMs from this promo to it. Customers can submit a ticket to be migrated, else we will schedule maintenance.

While it's not really an issue, we prefer to keep the quality as high as possible :smile:

MVP

Thanked by 1Hybula