Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy 4th of July 2022! [DEALS MEGATHREAD] - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy 4th of July 2022! [DEALS MEGATHREAD]

Comments

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@NetDynamics24 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    NetDynamics LLC

===============
    Backup Storage
    ===============

Unmetered traffic
    Control Panel
    Cron jobs
    Multiple users
    File Manager
    Borgbackup

30% lifetime discount for all LET members: Use the following code on the order form to receive your discount: LET30%
    Extra discount for annual orders and even more for 3 years orders!
    Valid until July 7, 2022.

Servers Locations: Germany, Finland, Netherlands, USA (AZ, Phoenix), USA (UT, Ogden)
    Intel Xeon Servers with Enterprise Disks.

Remote (S)FTP Backup Account
    Disk Space: 250 GB
    (S)FTP + SSH Access + rsync
    Bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
    Normal Price: $3/mo | Discounted price: $2.10/month or $21/y ($1.75/mo) or $60/3years ($1.66/mo)
    Choose location, server specs and order now!

Disk Space: 500 GB
    Normal Price: $4/mo | Discounted price: $2.80/month or $28/y ($2.33/mo) or $80/3years ($2.22/mo)

Disk Space: 1 TB
    Normal Price: $6/mo | Discounted price: $4.20/month or $42/y ($3.50/mo) or $120/3years ($3.33/mo)

Need more space? Check our backup plans.

Let's do further discounts: Two offers now combined!

1. 30% lifetime discount
    2. Pay for two years and get three! (44.44% discount)

With the above offers now combined, you get more than 60% total discount!

Examples:
    1 TB normal price: $6/mo | Combined discounts: only $84 for three years ($2.33/mo)
    10 TB normal price: $30/mo | Combined discounts: only $420 for three years ($11.66/mo) -> As low as $1.16 per TB per month!

Choose location and server specs:
    https://netdynamics24.com/backup-services.php

You asked for it, we did it: We extend this offer until the end of July.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    NetDynamics LLC

===============
    Backup Storage
    ===============

Unmetered traffic
    Control Panel
    Cron jobs
    Multiple users
    File Manager
    Borgbackup

30% lifetime discount for all LET members: Use the following code on the order form to receive your discount: LET30%

Servers Locations: Germany, Finland, Netherlands, USA (AZ, Phoenix), USA (UT, Ogden)

Normal Price: $3/mo | Discounted price: $2.10/month or $21/y ($1.75/mo) or $60/3years ($1.66/mo)

Normal Price: $4/mo | Discounted price: $2.80/month or $28/y ($2.33/mo) or $80/3years ($2.22/mo)

Normal Price: $6/mo | Discounted price: $4.20/month or $42/y ($3.50/mo) or $120/3years ($3.33/mo)

1. 30% lifetime discount

Examples:
    1 TB normal price: $6/mo | Combined discounts: only $84 for three years ($2.33/mo)
    10 TB normal price: $30/mo | Combined discounts: only $420 for three years ($11.66/mo) -> As low as $1.16 per TB per month!

You asked for it, we did it: We extend this offer until the end of July.

Tempting. Any significant difference between the EU locations, bandwidth & latency wise, transferring to/from the UK?

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    NetDynamics LLC

===============
    Backup Storage
    ===============

Unmetered traffic
    Control Panel
    Cron jobs
    Multiple users
    File Manager
    Borgbackup

1. 30% lifetime discount

Examples:

Tempting. Any significant difference between the EU locations, bandwidth & latency wise, transferring to/from the UK?

No, it would be almost the same.

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2022

Directadmin Shared Hosting

1 CPU Core
    1 GB Ram
    Jailed SSH possible, contact support!
    Disk Space - 10GB (Pm me will add extra 5GB Storage next 5 Users)
    Bandwidth - 300GB Bandwidth
    Addon Domains - Unlimited
    Sub Domains - Unlimited
    Databases - Unlimited
    Ftp Accounts - Unlimited
    Webserver: Nginx_Apache, US Location Litespeed
    Softaculous Included
    Location USA, Singapore
    Order Now

**!!!! Offer 8.9$/yr !!! **

Thanks for Reading

Thanked by 2ehab vladimirlenin
  • vladimirleninvladimirlenin Member
    edited July 2022

@visualwebtechnologies said:

!!!! ONLY 8.9$/yr !!! - WOW? WHAT?

Bit late :( bought @HostSlick 6Euros/yr and to be honest, the server is fast and well optimised, no issues till now.

They haven't provided Softaculous or anyother 1 click installers. Contacted support and they responded straight to the point that they can't offer it at that price which is perfectly acceptable.

But 1 thing not sure, whether they handle DMCA notices amicably like Racknerd or blind suspend vps as soon as they receive notice.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@vladimirlenin said:

Bit late :( bought @HostSlick 6Euros/yr and to be honest, the server is fast and well optimised, no issues till now.

But 1 thing not sure, whether they handle DMCA notices amicably like Racknerd or blind suspend vps as soon as they receive notice.

DMCA is a no-go.

• ChuckChuck Member

@vladimirlenin said:

They haven't provided Softaculous or anyother 1 click installers. Contacted support and they responded straight to the point that they can't offer it at that price which is perfectly acceptable.

Wait...Racknerd also doesn't like DMCA notices?

• @HostSlick said:

DMCA is a no-go.

As soon as you get DMCA, suspending the hosting is not the right way to deal with it. Infact without verifying, because most of the times these DMCAs are fake and filed by fellow competitors.

While coming to Racknerd, they send us an email and ask us to remove the violated content within 24 hours and i’m perfectly fine with it. @dustinc can you confirm???

As far as such issues are concerned, I’m happy with @Francisco BuyVM where my main projects are hosted, because their servers are rock solid and they will stand with you as long your cause is legit 😊 @Chuck give a try, you will love it.

Thanked by 1Chuck
    edited July 2022

@vladimirlenin said:

@HostSlick said:

DMCA is a no-go.

As soon as you get DMCA, suspending the hosting is not the right way to deal with it. Infact without verifying, because most of the times these DMCAs are fake and filed by fellow competitors.

>

Who said without verification?
    We aint stupid. If its fake no one will ever reply or care on the abuse report. We are not noobs. Even some shady trolls like Comeso are just blocked, so they cant annoy us with their emails

If its true report, you are suspended. Done. Seriously, we have better things to do then dealing with such shit for a 6€/year.

• mgwxmgwx Member

@Abd said:
    We doubled the disk allocation on all our Directadmin hosting plans, if you are an existing client, it should have automatically applied to your account aswell

Minimal Hosting (Singapore / Germany / Los Angeles)

2GB NVMe SSD Disk
    10 Domains
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Secure Cloudlinux OS
    Entrerprise LiteSpeed Webserver
    Multi-PHP Selector
    Free SSL certificates
    Softaculous Apps Installer
    NodeJS and Python available
    NO SSH Access

$5 for 1 year
    $10 for 2 years , complimentary 4GB transactional email hosting plan for 2 years (powered by MxRoute) added to account 24 hours after order.

Order History

Order # Status Invoice # Total Paid Date Ordered Options
    62c8e857d1180 In Review 9663 $10.00 USD $10.00 USD 09 Jul, 2022 8:00:47 AM
    Has not been opened

• @tomazu said:

@imgmoney said:
    @tomazu ordered one from Miami. Any possibility of double bandwidth ?

Order Number: 8153787137

OMG, will my picture turn purple now?

DOUBLED YOUR BW 👊

can I get my bandwitdh doubled as well?
    Order Number: 8666964149

Thanked by 1sonic
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@vladimirlenin said:

@HostSlick said:

DMCA is a no-go.

While coming to Racknerd, they send us an email and ask us to remove the violated content within 24 hours and i’m perfectly fine with it. @dustinc can you confirm???

As far as such issues are concerned, I’m happy with @Francisco BuyVM where my main projects are hosted, because their servers are rock solid and they will stand with you as long your cause is legit 😊 @Chuck give a try, you will love it.

Hi @vladimirlenin — Thank You for considering RackNerd! We forward any DMCA complaints over to the end-user — since you mentioned you normally resolve/respond to these within 24 hours, that will not be an issue.

Feel free to reach out if there’s anything we can help with.

So, DMCA Ignored deals is what LET wants nowdays?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@HostSlick said:

I wouldn't say it's what "LET wants" (as a whole) - just a handful of people who are part of this community.

Some just don't or prefer to stay away from that territory.

• VladosVlados Member

anything with 10tb space upto 50-80$? Coin payments

• LisoLiso Member

@Vlados said:

Monthly riight ?

• VladosVlados Member
    edited July 2022

@Liso said:

@Vlados said:

Monthly riight ?

Right! Dedicated server will be better, 10TB min.

• ralfralf Member

@HostSlick said:

I actually wonder if this is a net positive or not for the provider. I guess they do get an influx of people with "certain" content, but when I see a host who constantly promotes themselves this way, I avoid them because I don't want to be sharing a port with people hammering the network with their torrents or getting DDoS'd or whatever. But maybe it's actually fine, it's hard to tell.

• mwtmwt Member

@HostSlick said:
    If its true report, you are suspended. Done. Seriously, we have better things to do then dealing with such shit for a 6€/year.

@HostSlick said:

This is fair enough, but I think there's also a world in between DCMA ignored and DCMA insta-ban.

For example, if I allow user uploads, I only need to remove the offending content to comply with the law.

A provider could just forward the requests and expect them to be acted upon instead of ignoring them.

• @DP said:

@HostSlick said:

I wouldn't say it's what "LET wants" (as a whole) - just a handful of people who are part of this community.

It just seems like a higher proportion of the overall population sometimes, because at least one will respond to almost every offer with "DMCA ignored?".

While this suggests there may be a lack of supply, it does not necessarily suggest there is enough free-floating money around that there is enough easy revenue available that providing this supply is worth while! (note that there is sometimes considerable overlap with those asking for DMCA-ignored, and those asking for lots of storage and bandwidth for as little as possible, sometimes also those wanting to pay in a crypto-currency you've no experience with :).)

edited July 2022

@ralf said:

@HostSlick said:

I actually wonder if this is a net positive or not for the provider. I guess they do get an influx of people with "certain" content, but when I see a host who constantly promotes themselves this way, I avoid them because I don't want to be sharing a port with people hammering the network with their torrents or getting DDoS'd or whatever. But maybe it's actually fine, it's hard to tell.

Yes, so the problem is it indeed is a magnet for some special people who cause more work/trouble then its worth it.

There is the customers who maybe get 1 or 2 or so complaints and then there is the headache customers.

IF your provider is facing frequent downtimes because of ddos, you should move anyway. - They just can setup appropiate systems or flow collectors to auto-null the affected IP in seconds, if there is no Anti-DDoS in place. We do same. I have customers being hammered all the time and it has no affect on others.
    Some Chinese dedicated server customer keeps getting 30-80gbit floods for 2 weeks.

Thanked by 1ralf
    edited July 2022

@mwt said: For example, if I allow user uploads, I only need to remove the offending content to comply with the law.

A provider could just forward the requests and expect them to be acted upon instead of >ignoring them.

>

Yes thats what i do as well. Forwarding and giving 24-48h IF the report serious enough. Otherwise i just drop it. There are out alot of fakes indeed. Like once a Company located in a sanctioned country (Iran) sending a DMCA report stating US law. Yea.. of course... very serious...

Just a strict no for something like a 6€ / year deal because i already see a flood of customers that will cause headache.

Thanked by 2mwt mrTom
    edited July 2022

Just been curious as recently i have got alot of PMs and questions from random peoples asking if its DMCA ignored. lol? the fuck?

HostSolutions customers still searching for a new home?

• ralfralf Member

@HostSlick said:
    Some Chinese dedicated server customer keeps getting 30-80gbit floods for 2 weeks.

That's insane if it's a regular thing. Then again, I guess if you kick the customer, the DDoSer has won and they know they can do it again on another victim. Must be a really tough call!

• @HostSlick said:
    Just been curious as recently i have got alot of PMs and questions from random peoples asking if its DMCA ignored. lol? the fuck?

HostSolutions customers still searching for a new home?

because there isnt any reliable Romanian provider in LE yet.

• @mwt said:

This is fair enough, but I think there's also a world in between DCMA ignored and DCMA insta-ban.

For example, if I allow user uploads, I only need to remove the offending content to comply with the law.

A provider could just forward the requests and expect them to be acted upon instead of ignoring them.

Exactly. This is what I’m saying, sometimes we use images from Google images & very rarely DMCA happen, and we remove it if that’s the case and it’s just fine like wise a post or paragraph from a blog.

Many hosts are just fine. There is a difference between DMCA ignored and DMCA friendly host.

Kindly check Dustinc’s comment to see what a DMCA friendly host it 😊

• emghemgh Member

@vladimirlenin said: sometimes we use images from Google images

:(

edited July 2022

@emgh said:

Yes, I run sports niche. In sports it’s very common to use images from Google images and Facebook.

Apart from that people also copy portion of content like schedule, points tables which is however same even if you do yourself. And in some cases they copy full articles - News articles and delete them once the event is over.

You can check many sports blogs doing this since ages....

There may be DMCA notices that too very rare like 1-2 a month but surely not Court notices or DDOS attack for such kind of minimal work though 😂😂😂

• emghemgh Member

@vladimirlenin said:

@emgh said:

Yes, I run sports niche blog. In sports niche, it’s very common to use images from Google images and Facebook.

Apart from that people also copy portion of content like schedule, points tables which is however same even if you do yourself. And in some cases they copy full articles - News articles and delete them once the event is over.

You can check many sports blogs doing this since ages....

There may be DMCA notices but surely not Court notices or DDOS attack for such kind of minimal work though 😂😂😂

What if they want compensation for "lost revenue" in 10 years for all the images you've taken as well as interest?

edited July 2022

@emgh said:

What if they want compensation for "lost revenue" in 10 years for all the images you've taken as well as interest?

Yes, valid question. First of all we never take all images from a single blog. As google shows different images from different sites in their index.

Also one the event is over I remove the copied images and posts, not because I get DMCA, rather those posts are useless once event got over.

We are not commercially exploiting any premium content. This issue may happen if you run a movie streaming site or premium Corn studios for free or even Game downloads and OS ISO files.

As long you are not doing anything illegal just chill and concentrate on the work.

When you over complicate the things, less likely the results will flow.

I’m never into any sort of illlegal shit, so my hands are clean 😊

This discussion has been closed.