Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

maximumvps.net is down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

maximumvps.net is down

NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Hi,

Since 4 Hours is my KVM down at maximumvps.net and the site itself.

Is someone also affected?

Comments

• Yes my vps also down.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I was wondering why @black's speed test shows I have 0 MB/s speed there...

• My VPS is also down, I wonder what's going on?

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited December 2013

Both their website and my vps are up now.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2013

all the services except solusvm (not in the same dc) down,

up now...

but the uptime command show it's not recalculated, perhaps only because network issue?

• No client account was found with the email address you entered

Looks like they lost their database.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

VPS back up, Hompage backup but what happend?

• @alexvolk said:
    Looks like they lost their database.

I've no any issue, both the WHMCS & SolusVM can be login

Yeah WHCMS is working, maybe he putted a backup in after some minutes.

• I have just checked my email and I don't see any emails with invoice payment reminder. That's because you have poor knowledge of whmcs and don't know how to configure it correctly and yes for one month this is not acceptable:

Unfortunately we are going to have to Emergencey Reboot our LA "LA1" node due to a hung system service "couse is known and will be addressed ~software~".
    Billing and ticket system will be down while this occurs.
    Please be patient for your VPS to come online as they will come online one at a time.

Thank you.

PLANNED NETWORK MAINTENANCE

Expected Outage Duration: 10 minutes

Date: December 12th, 2013
    Start Time: 11:59PM PT
    End Time: 2:00AM PT

The node reboot is complete all systems are normal. Also some house cleaning and updates were accomplished.
    Also went through all clients ISO mounts and unmounted those who were still mounted after install to fix issues with new clients not being able to boot from ISO,
    please after you done using your ISO un-mount and reboot your OS.

Thank you.

From 9.31AM PT to 11PM PT our server experianced network outage then a HARD RESET of node LA1 while our cabinet space provider was doing emerganccey maintiance.

Please accept our deepest apalogy for this.

• @alexvolk said:
    I have just checked my email and I don't see any emails with invoice payment reminder. That's because you have poor knowledge of whmcs and don't know how to configure it correctly and yes for one month this is not acceptable:

Please accept our deepest apalogy for this.

hmm, where are you seen this, I've not received any such notifications?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Spam folder?
    Seen alot of whmcs emails in there since I use gmail account to sign up at different providers.

• I don't get any email at all.

• @MikHo said:
    Spam folder?
    Seen alot of whmcs emails in there since I use gmail account to sign up at different providers.

I don't think they've sent above emails by whmcs, because in whmcs user email history, no these emails

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Strange, most providers use the email parts from WHMCS, if they use WHMCS.

Gmail is pretty strict when it comes to receiving emails. I've seen emails to gmail bounce because the vps has ipv6 but no rDNS on ipv6 is set up.

• @MikHo said:
    Spam folder?

No, it's not here. I have just checked it again.

@budi1413 said:
    I don't get any email at all.

This emails were sent before today, so basically they are old.

• @alexvolk said:
    This emails were sent before today, so basically they are old.

hmm, when these emails sent? I've not received, perhaps because I'm a new user registered one week ago, lol

• @hotsnow said:
    hmm, when these emails sent? I've not received, perhaps because I'm a new user registered one week ago, lol

5 Nov 2013, 19 Nov 2013, 23 Nov 2013

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2013

@alexvolk said:

thanks, so this time it's maybe an emergency maintenance (node hang. network outage, etc...)

• still only 4 hour..be patience until 24 hours, 4 hours no need to report at LET, that not quick to fix server if under problem becouse your provider to must do confirmation to the their datacenter

• @ZeroCool said:
    still only 4 hour..be patience until 24 hours, 4 hours no need to report at LET, that not quick to fix server if under problem becouse your provider to must do confirmation to the their datacenter

Indeed. It's not the first time in a month that the whole node went offline with billing panel.

• @alexvolk said:
    Indeed. It's not the first time in a month that the whole node went offline with billing panel.

if always got problem and you still stay that you make mistake, you must leave it that hosting company if they no need give confirmation about the condition to all client.

• @ZeroCool said:
    if always got problem and you still stay that you make mistake, you must leave it that hosting company if they no need give confirmation about the condition to all client.

I'm not the customer for almost week. I have only purchased it for testing purposes and it was cheap. Honestly didn't have a time so it was idle with so much problems.

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited December 2013

Hello all sorry about this :( Our shared cabinet provider was doing some work, apparently only our node was affected so long.

• @Maximum_VPS

• why the customers were not informed about some work ?

• why you still host your billing panel on the same node ?

• why so much issues in a month ?

• @alexvolk

1.There was a e-mail sent out a month ago "reminder e-mail for new customers was not sent out for new customers, and we are sorry".

2.The billing panel is on the same node because of those who would be upset if it were on some one else's node/network. "expect possible changes here"

3.There has been one reboot of our LA1 node by our staff, otherwise it has been due to unforseen problems when our shared cabinet provider was doing cabinet work.

I encourage anyone who has signed up this month and would like a refund so they can move to another host to submit a ticket, we will do this for those who are unhappy with there signup later than 12/2/2013 - Today.

@alexvolk If you have any more questions please use our ticket system.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @Maximum_VPS said:
    alexvolk

I encourage anyone who has signed up this month and would like a refund so they can move to another host to submit a ticket, we will do this for those who are unhappy with there signup later than 12/2/2013 - Today.

Hi Tim, I'll stay with you, the current route to china is very good, low latency and fast network speed :)

died again, page is down, vps is down

• I made another thread specifically for this time's outage here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/26642/maximum-vps-website-inaccessible