Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally got a job brothas - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Finally got a job brothas

Comments

• In 2022 we should be celebrating any young person who wants to work, IMHO. Welcome to the machine!

Thanked by 2yoursunny Egyarmy
  • @NobodyInteresting said:
    I still call BS on everything said by the dude.

And what a surprise - senior people falling for scammers.. 😂

I don't think it really matters when I still haven't lost any $$$ to this guy. Nor do I think anyone here really has.

Thanked by 3Arkas yoursunny Egyarmy
  • Jake4Jake4 Member

Can't believe the Ukrainian airforce fired you even after you took out all of those Russian fighter jets.

But congrats on your new job homie!

• Jake4Jake4 Member

@grep said:
    Literally has a Sam Hyde Ted Talk avi and you are like "hmm this might be a troll." Lmfao.

LowEndDetectives have become worthless. 1000% useless.

Bro Sam Hyde isn't a troll, he trained thousands of African refugees how to code and your treating him like a 4chan user

• @Not_Oles said:
    @TimboJones Sorry, please tell me what is "suspect AF?" Thanks!

Suspect as fuck.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:

@Not_Oles said:
    @TimboJones Sorry, please tell me what is "suspect AF?" Thanks!

Suspect as fuck.

Suspect anime fan? :)

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @Tony40 said:
    TheSleeplessSysAdmin - Has three LET post.

So?

• @james50a said:
    Congrats on getting a job. Funny how you managed it even after your previous response to that suggestion but regardless grats.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Really don't care about anyone on this thread calling me a "troll" or "sus". I'm literally a teenager trying to find his way through life, like others.

Thanked by 2yoursunny Egyarmy
  • @TimboJones said:

@doghouch said:

@SpeedTest said:

@TheSleeplessSysAdmin said: Got a job as a bus boy brothas

why do you think it interests anyone other than your mother?

….no need to be an arse about it.

This isn't Facebook. Also, OP is suspect AF.

I wasn’t up to speed, my apologies.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@TheSleeplessSysAdmin said:

@james50a said:
    Congrats on getting a job. Funny how you managed it even after your previous response to that suggestion but regardless grats.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Really don't care about anyone on this thread calling me a "troll" or "sus". I'm literally a teenager trying to find his way through life, like others.

I am the buy driver and I wouldn't hire a buy boy who knows network stuff.

You are fired.

Exactly.

• @TheSleeplessSysAdmin said:

@james50a said:

on LET?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Great. Good Luck with your first job.

• @cybertech said:

@james50a said:

on LET?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

Fuck off of my dick.

• @FatGrizzly said:

Thanks, add my new Discord, TeknoGeek#6669 - Last one got banned because I was "under 13".

• dosaidosai Member
    edited June 2022

@FatGrizzly said:

Thanks, add my new Discord, TeknoGeek#6669 - Last one got banned because I was "under 13".

Oh

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • adlyadly Veteran
    edited June 2022

@dosai said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Oh

#ProfessionalEngineerProblems

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

From 'asking for a friend' for a job to 'got a job myself'. :)

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

LET = LowEndTeens

Nevertheless, we should celebrate anyone who puts in the sweat to work, instead of eating off parents or social security.

Thanked by 3Erisa Egyarmy Zyra
    Fuck off of my dick.

Said no teen, ever.

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited June 2022

@TimboJones said: Said no teen, ever.

Today's 13 year olds aren't the same... They are, how should I put it, more 'potent' in their language

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • DazzleDazzle Member

Fuck off of my dick.

I won't have a family member like this. If someone said this IRL to me, I'll beat him.

This is not family friendly place @Not_Oles. We are not family. Family didn't charge members to post offer.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Dazzle said: This is not family friendly place @Not_Oles. We are not family. Family didn't charge members to post offer.

I don't understand. Who is charging members to post offers? Do you mean the provider tags? I don't understand.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Dazzle said: I won't have a family member like this. If someone said this IRL to me, I'll beat him.

In the LET Community Rules, please look for "LET is R-Rated."

People can agree or disagree about what the LET rules should be.

We all are a big family! Everybody who walks, talks, sees, hears, or has feelings. LET is a small family included within the bigger family.

Regardless of what the LET rules say, there are bigger rules. What goes around comes around.

Best wishes and friendly greetings from New York and Sonora! 🗽🇺🇸🇲🇽🏜️

• DazzleDazzle Member

@Arkas said:

I don't understand. Who is charging members to post offers? Do you mean the provider tags? I don't understand.

I dunno man you're trolling or what. But providers here once a member.

@Not_Oles said:

We all are a big family! Everybody who walks, talks, sees, hears, or has feelings. LET is a small family included within the bigger family.

Best wishes and friendly greetings from New York and Sonora! 🗽🇺🇸🇲🇽🏜️

The owner of LET turns this place into transactional relationship, hence I wouldn't say we are family, we are provider-buyer. So someone asking what you're listening looks silly to me. Of course you can disagree with that.

Yes, I will and still visiting LET routinely, mainly looking for offers, not more.

• @armandorg said: From 'asking for a friend' for a job to 'got a job myself'.

Been there done that.

• Congrats on the job! What are you going to spend your first pay cheque on?

@cybertech said:

@james50a said:

on LET?

Fuck off of my dick.

finding a way growing up to be a real cunt arent ya

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • adlyadly Veteran

@cybertech said:

@cybertech said:

@james50a said:

on LET?

Fuck off of my dick.

finding a way growing up to be a real cunt arent ya

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • lmao wtf is this shit how is it unbelievable a 16 year old got a job as a bus boy

16 year olds say "fuck off" and "dick" all the time btw

Thanked by 1equalz
  • @SirFoxy said:
    lmao wtf is this shit how is it unbelievable a 16 year old got a job as a bus boy

16 year olds say "fuck off" and "dick" all the time btw

A 16yr old with no identification and no bank account got a job.
    Yes, it is indeed very much unbelievable.