Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ISPsystem recent email (Russian Colab) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ISPsystem recent email (Russian Colab)

13»

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Please cool it down, no reason to get into politics. There is a special thread about the current situation in the off topic section.
    Thank you.

• @Arkas said: Please cool it down, no reason to get into politics. There is a special thread about the current situation in the off topic section.

Surveillance is inherently a political issue.

Thanked by 1kasodk
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@stevewatson301 said: Surveillance is inherently a political issue.

Perhaps. But there is a thread about the Russian-Ukraine war designed to keep the rest of the posts as balanced and to the point as possible, hopefully increasing the signal to noise ratio. :wink:

• cazrzcazrz Member

@rustelekom said:

@cazrz said:

I'm disgusted on people justifying killing children is special military action.

Your political views are irrelevant to this thread and such a post is against forum rules.

I did not point anywho "you" , "them" , "me" , "I", as such same as your political views is irrelevant in this thread which is against forum rules. There's no attack on my last reply as like you said it is a "view".

We are discussing here about the recent issue on ISPsystems and you have not contributed on the topic instead posted "your political views".

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2022

@Arkas said:

@stevewatson301 said: Surveillance is inherently a political issue.

Perhaps. But there is a thread about the Russian-Ukraine war designed to keep the rest of the posts as balanced and to the point as possible, hopefully increasing the signal to noise ratio. :wink:

Unfortunately, only a given side likes to get into a chest thumping contest about how their evilness is the same as other people's evilness, which leads to the political discussions that you want to keep people away from. Maybe act against the user who turns them into these chest thumping contests?

(And, to clarify who's who in this game, there have been speculations about hidden instructions in x86, but never any kind of proof, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrksBdWcZgQ, which leaves shareholder fraud regarding speculative execution and anti-competitive moves as the only bad things Intel has done. But that's totally equivalent to killing citizens.)

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@stevewatson301 said: Maybe act against the user who turns them into these chest thumping contests?

Perhaps I have... Not all work done can be seen by everyone...

• adlyadly Veteran
    edited June 2022

@rustelekom said:

@cazrz said:

I'm disgusted on people justifying killing children is special military action.

Your political views are irrelevant to this thread and such a post is against forum rules.

Bit rich coming from someone who drags politics into every thread.