Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ISPsystem recent email (Russian Colab) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ISPsystem recent email (Russian Colab)

Comments

• FlashFlash Member

GO GO GO Away from Russian soft!

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@sandoz said: Any European even if that >message is fake, they probably will run away from you. My advice to you is switch and end the >company in Russia, still providing access and services there but end there, move your company >employeers if they can to other place.

You are a European, aren't you? How do you think VISA MasterCard made the right decision (if you support to EU-wide conditions on consumer rights)to stop service for its customers in Russia and Belarus? Do you think that this does not discriminate against Russians and Belarusians by their nationality or citizenship?

Many Western companies have stopped their business in Russia and Belarus, they have lost their reputation in Russia and Belarus forever.

And not only in Russia and Belarus. All non-Western countries are now in the process of deciding on the declarations and promises of the West.

The EC has already completely lost its economic power and business reputation. This is a situation that will not to be restored soon. A round of applause for the United States. They are the only ones who have won in this case.

• @rustelekom said: Many Western companies have stopped their business in Russia and Belarus, they have lost their reputation in Russia and Belarus forever.

They have thus restored their reputation in the civilized world, where their main consumers are

The EC has already completely lost its economic power and business reputation. This is a situation that will not to be restored soon. A round of applause for the United States. They are the only ones who have won in this case.

The EU will be fine, unlike you

• FlashFlash Member

@rustelekom said: Many Western companies have stopped their business in Russia and Belarus, they have lost their reputation in Russia and Belarus forever.

Nope! Russia and Belarus lost their reputation forever in the World. Belarus is the aggressor against Ukraine because Belarus helps Russia to attack Ukraine.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP has been edited.

Also, please keep politics and the war out of this.

Thank you in advance.

Thanked by 1MannDude

@SpeedTest said:

@rustelekom said: Many Western companies have stopped their business in Russia and Belarus, they have lost their reputation in Russia and Belarus forever.

They have thus restored their reputation in the civilized world, where their main consumers are

Who decides who is the civilized world? Isn't this just another form of chauvinism? Compare the economies, populations, and just the number of countries you consider the "civilized world"-they are few and, if you think of democracy, they are definitely not a majority, which means they cannot make decisions alone.

The EU will be fine, unlike you

Old songs. When the Russian Empire collapsed, the same West gave Soviet Russia and then the USSR no more than a few years to live and did everything it could to destroy it, including direct military invasion by USA, Great Britain, Poland etc.

After World War II, the West created military blocs against the USSR and hoped that the USSR would disintegrate because of the enormous human and economic losses.

That didn't work out either.

In 1991, after the collapse of the USSR, hopes again and again they failed.

This is just history. I do not evaluate the facts and do not politicize them.

• @rustelekom said: Who decides who is the civilized world?

ethics

Thanked by 1DanSummer

@Flash said:
    GO GO GO Away from Russian soft!

No, bro, you're wrong. Go away from Russian oil, gas, and air. Otherwise you'll catch RUVID-22 (the common name for everything made in Russia and Russia).
    This, of course, is sarcasm. One cannot seriously listen to companies that break business contracts for political reasons.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2022

@rustelekom said:
    As a citizen of Russia, I cannot call special military actions as war,

It seems to me that these are common requirements in any country, and they do not interfere with my life in any way.

Eh, no. In the UK plenty of people have called the Iraq special military action / invasion an illegal war and called Tony Blair a war criminal; and none of them have ended up killed or locked up as a result.

Obviously it would be risky for you to openly post against the state, but that doesn't mean you have to post for it.

Thanked by 2adly DanSummer
  • kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited June 2022

ISPSYSTEM LTD was registered in Crypus in 2018.

Their business address in Crypus is a lawers office, and the lawer is Secretary in ISPSYSTEM LTD. It dosn't look like ISPSYSTEM has a psysical address in Cyprus. This is a typical setup for registering a business without a real local presence or when a Russian register a business to get a residence permit.

Before that the contact information on their website clearly showed that ISPSYSTEM is a Russian company with Russian Director.

ISPSYSTEM is a Russian business.

sources:
    https://ispsystem.com/contacts
    https://efiling.drcor.mcit.gov.cy/DrcorPublic/SearchResults.aspx?name=ISPsystem+LTD&number=%&searchtype=optStartMatch&index=1&tname=%&sc=0
    https://www.papazacharialaw.com/
    https://web.archive.org/web/20161015000000*/https://ispsystem.com/contacts

The U.K. experience is looking good. I'm willing to watch British parliamentary sessions as a reality show, seriously. But this is a purely British tradition, and that does not mean that it should automatically be extended to other countries or declared as the only and perfect one.
    But I am talking about the U.S., Canada and France - all of these countries have taken direct action against Trumpists, marginalists (freedom convoy), marginaux (gilets jaunes), such as suspending and termination social media accounts, bank accounts and even arrests.

PS. I am stop here because topic was about fake news and all others posts is show only personal point of view to geopolitical situation.

Business in Russia did not suspend any Ukraine, England or any other countries companies or persons account except ones who is sanctioned by UN sanction.

And you can believe that none of Russian business will not suspend or terminate any customer or company contracts without reason just by their nationality, race or citizenship.

• kasodkkasodk Barred

@DP said:
    OP has been edited.

Also, please keep politics and the war out of this.

Thank you in advance.

It doesn't look like rustelekom gives a shit and just keeps posting his brainwashed bullshit.

Thanked by 2webcraft Peppery9
  • ISPsystem was acquired by AstraLinux (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_Linux) - a company with strong ties to Russian Army and FSB. https://www.ispsystem.com/news/astra-ispsystem
    So, even if this email was fake - the strong connection is there.

@iseletsk said:

ISPsystem was acquired by AstraLinux (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_Linux) - a company with strong ties to Russian Army and FSB. https://www.ispsystem.com/news/astra-ispsystem

Intel, IBM, AMD, and other American big companies serve the U.S. military and the U.S. Secret Service, and I don't think their close connection can be denied. So why doesn't anyone refuse their services?
    Don't the U.S. military and the U.S. secret services have any sins?

PS. Sorry, I didn't mean to discuss politics again here, but I just want to protect Russian business from unfair accusations.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@rustelekom said:

@sandoz said: Any European even if that >message is fake, they probably will run away from you. My advice to you is switch and end the >company in Russia, still providing access and services there but end there, move your company >employeers if they can to other place.

You are a European, aren't you? How do you think VISA MasterCard made the right decision (if you support to EU-wide conditions on consumer rights)to stop service for its customers in Russia and Belarus? Do you think that this does not discriminate against Russians and Belarusians by their nationality or citizenship?

Many Western companies have stopped their business in Russia and Belarus, they have lost their reputation in Russia and Belarus forever.

And not only in Russia and Belarus. All non-Western countries are now in the process of deciding on the declarations and promises of the West.

Since Belarus is supporting Russia to attack Ukraine. I think EU did everything right.
    You are talking about freedom of speech and you don't have any problems in the way how you country is going on, just do a test.

Don't say "special military operation" say "War" and you will see what will happen to you soon. I don't know why russians people can't say "war" when is exactly what is going on.

Or I'm wrong and that is just a theater? Perhaps.

I don't care about Belarus, they should be also sancionated and banned from any EU.
    Unfortunately I can't say more than this, because my wishes are more devil.

@Pavel_G said:
    @Jamie_DreamIT Not the contents of the reports, but I am sure Rack911 reps would be happy to confirm that they have been our auditors for a while, for all our solutions.

Hear me and others, I highly recommend you company take measures and be fully transparent with that data. Do again another audit and publish that, choice a European or US based to conduct a rigorous audit then publish it to prove nothing is wrong.

You may lose customers / clients from Hosting Providers with that.. even if is fake, the probability is higher than before. We never know.

The best way to solve this and stay in business healthy here or in other place is to prove there is no backdoor in your control panel or is being controlled by any goverment in your country which is Russia.

Otherwise you business with Europe will get worse & worse. Take action while there is still time, your promised dashboard updates from last year have not been achieved.

and where is the audit done and published? Is there no transparency? Do it again! But by outside companies!

You are losing credibility, even if the message is false, it will be a 50/50 to trust you again. I would recommend an external audit by a reputable company that is made public. That's my advice and I almost bet that some accommodations are now hesitant to use or recommend your services.

So be smart, do an audit and please be honest and above all, be transparent! Not even that it is necessary to do an audit again by a new company based in the United States or Europe. And publish the audit results. This is the only way to gain trust and credibility.

If you want to ignore it, feel free.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @rustelekom said:
    @iseletsk said:

ISPsystem was acquired by AstraLinux (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_Linux) - a company with strong ties to Russian Army and FSB. https://www.ispsystem.com/news/astra-ispsystem

Intel, IBM, AMD, and other American big companies serve the U.S. military and the U.S. Secret Service, and I don't think their close connection can be denied. So why doesn't anyone refuse their services?
    Don't the U.S. military and the U.S. secret services have any sins?

PS. Sorry, I didn't mean to discuss politics again here, but I just want to protect Russian business from unfair accusations.

If you are Russian, do not use these brands, cut yourself the Internet because it is also an American military development

@SpeedTest said:
    If you are Russian, do not use these brands, cut yourself the Internet because it is also an American military development.

Don't substitute one for the other. I am talking about the use of technology, business products as a tool of war.

Such actions describe very well just how far the West's declarations are from real life. And many current and potential customers will make their own decision on this fact.

And about recommendation from above posts. No, audit from foreign company is not possible. Because anyone will not trust any NDA from the West company. You may see now that even government agreements violated just like nothing. So how you can trust to Ernst&Young for example? No, all their business reputation gone away forever believe me. And not only in Russia and Belarus.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Guys. There is a thread dedicated to talking about this, which was created so we don't derail other threads. Please take all political talk regarding the Russia-Ukraine war HERE.

• _cece_cece Member

@ISPsystem_official said:
    Dear Clients!

On 10.06.2022 our internal CRM system was attacked by hackers resulting in an e-mail sent on behalf of our company, the contents of which are completely false.

ISPsystem is not a technical consultant for the organizations mentioned in the email by the intruders. Also ISPsystem has no access to the IT infrastructure of its clients and their personal data is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation.

We would like to point out that our products have not been compromised and our activities have not been discontinued. At this point, we are working to assess the scope and nature of the incident. We have taken all necessary actions to prevent any attempted external interaction with our systems.

and how can we trust that with a newly registred account?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@_cece said: and how can we trust that with a newly registred account?

I have verified it with an existing representative of ISPsystem.

Reference: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3438535/#Comment_3438535

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@rustelekom said: call special military actions as war,

In free countries you can criticize what the government does all you want using any terms you want.

It's odd though not surprising you would call that out specifically.

• @raindog308 said:

@rustelekom said: call special military actions as war,

In free countries you can criticize what the government does all you want using any terms you want.

It's odd though not surprising you would call that out specifically.

The guy is brainwashed. He talks in circle and can't understand why everyone is against their unprovoked war in the center of Europe.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

I'm still waiting, if they have access to emails and send email, who guarantees that user or customer panels are not compromised?

I am waiting for your transparency, the best thing ispmanager has to do to not lose trust, loyalty and credibility in Europe is to carry out a rigorous and public audit (done by external companies).

And publish this on your website and here, if ispmanager was audited why not published? Okay, you can fix vulnerabilities and bugs before publishing, but you should publish..

Where is it? Nobody knows!
    I think that if you want to win back companies and people in Europe, the best thing to do is to carry out a new and very rigorous external audit and then publish it for everyone.

This does not show weakness, it demonstrates credibility with transparency and strength in wanting to have more security!

In Europe people are already suspicious. I wonder if it was audited why the hell would I ask the company? publish the document, it is still best to audition.

• cazrzcazrz Member

This time it looks like they are spamming about the ISPsystem Moscow Meetup. Anyone wanna go to Moscow?

Thanked by 2dosai adly
  • As our company representative Pavel already wrote, there was regular product audits before and it showed good results. We plan to resume it shortly and will definitely present the results.

We would like to point out that a fake mailing is not a hacking of the product or our billing system. The CRM system was attacked (third party solution), and we continue to deal with this situation.

@sandoz said:
    I'm still waiting, if they have access to emails and send email, who guarantees that user or customer panels are not compromised?

I am waiting for your transparency, the best thing ispmanager has to do to not lose trust, loyalty and credibility in Europe is to carry out a rigorous and public audit (done by external companies).

And publish this on your website and here, if ispmanager was audited why not published? Okay, you can fix vulnerabilities and bugs before publishing, but you should publish..

Where is it? Nobody knows!
    I think that if you want to win back companies and people in Europe, the best thing to do is to carry out a new and very rigorous external audit and then publish it for everyone.

This does not show weakness, it demonstrates credibility with transparency and strength in wanting to have more security!

In Europe people are already suspicious. I wonder if it was audited why the hell would I ask the company? publish the document, it is still best to audition.

• @Pavel_G said:
    @Jamie_DreamIT Not the contents of the reports, but I am sure Rack911 reps would be happy to confirm that they have been our auditors for a while, for all our solutions.

Just confirming that we (RACK911 Labs) did audit ISPsystem products at one point but no longer have a business relationship.

-Patrick

Thanked by 2kasodk Flantru
  • sandozsandoz Veteran

@SecNinja said:

@Pavel_G said:

Just confirming that we (RACK911 Labs) did audit ISPsystem products at one point but no longer have a business relationship.

-Patrick

Publish than we will trust in that. When it be released to public. Now with this recently compromised attack they need to do it again, the old is not valid...

@sandoz said: Publish than we will trust in that. When it be released to public. Now with this recently compromised attack they need to do it again, the old is not valid...

You have already been told that the attack was done on third-party software.
    It's okay to be so concerned about security, but why didn't you request a third-party public audit from other companies, such as RedHat or cPanel or other software known vendors?
    From what i could recall within past year lot of security breaches happen even at very popular and well known softwares. I don't remember that any audits was published.

PS. Generally, i agreed that after all security breaches public audit by independent company would be good practice.

Of course, if you do not trust the developer, you can always replace his product with a product from another developer.

• cazrzcazrz Member
    edited June 2022

@ISPsystem_official @Pavel_G please do not spam us with your Moscow Meetup, not everyone lives in Russia.

@rustelekom said:

@MikeA said: Do you reside in Russia >currently? If so we understand if you cannot speak freely as we can.

As a citizen of Russia, I cannot spread fakes, aggression against social groups, call special military actions as war, discriminate against a person or a group of people on national, religious or professional grounds, abuse state symbols: the flag, the constitution, and so on.

It seems to me that these are common requirements in any country, and they do not interfere with my life in any way.

I'm disgusted on people justifying killing children is special military action.

@cazrz said:

I'm disgusted on people justifying killing children is special military action.

Your political views are irrelevant to this thread and such a post is against forum rules.