Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome new mod: Arkas! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Welcome new mod: Arkas!

13»

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran

@dev_vps said:
    If you can’t appreciate members posting such beneficial posts, please stay quiet.

No. I can't appreciate it.
    No. I can't stay quiet.

I've seen members here who got much more involved than just copy paste of some coupons. I've seen providers who put sweat and grew business here. I've seen administrators who killed their neurons for this place, trying to make it better when others made profits.

So I have the right to ask some simple question about who this guy is and why he gets to have the ring who rules them all. If I don't deserve an answer, so be it. I've seen worse behaviour too.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2022

Now that @Arkas has mod powers, I wonder when he's gonna ban me for starting the "benchmark war" thread. Clearly he didn't like it, despite not being able to come up with an objective data point against it.

Thanked by 1adly
  • congrats

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited June 2022

@stevewatson301 said: Now that @Arkas has mod powers, I wonder when he's gonna ban me for starting the "benchmark war" thread. Clearly he didn't like it, despite not being able to come up with an objective data point against it.

I do not hold grudges because of differing opinions. I feel I made my point in that old thread that I haven't posted in for a long time. I am here to offer my time to help LET because I have decades of experience in being an admin and moderator as forums were my niche bread and butter for decades. I am not here to ban people for trivial disagreements. This is not some king of 'power' position, it's more like a volunteer position to assist the forum. The truth is, I always liked you @stevewatson301, especially remembering our posts in winning RNs giveaways, which If I remember correctly, we both got free on year VPSs, good times :smile:

Thanks for the good wishes from other members, I appreciate it!

• @Arkas said: I do not hold grudges because of differing opinions.

Thanks for your clarification.

Congrats on your appointment as a mod :smile:

Thanked by 1Arkas