Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome new mod: Arkas! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Welcome new mod: Arkas!

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said:

@TimboJones said: Got a better origin story for @Arkas name?

Well, it's supposed to be 5 letters as in A.R.K.A.S. which are the first letters of words that make up an easy to remember for me sentence, that helps remind me of both my username and password so I don't store too much information in my remaining grey matter cells which were attacked by alcohol from partying too much in my youth. I am now older and wiser, but need these tricks to remember things as well as train my mind to stay sharp.
    Unfortunately, not a very exciting story :neutral:

Anal Rampager Keenly Assaults Socialites?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Nekki said: Anal Rampager Keenly Assaults Socialites?

Hey, are you a mind reader!?? :wink:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said:

@Nekki said: Anal Rampager Keenly Assaults Socialites?

Hey, are you a mind reader!?? :wink:

No, I’ve just been stalking you.

• @raindog308 when can I be mod? :kissing:

• LeviLevi Member

Sorry, but whooo? How does one apply for a mod position here? First time I hear about this member. Probably, congrats...

• @LTniger said:
    Sorry, but whooo? How does one apply for a mod position here? First time I hear about this member. Probably, congrats...

Ask @AlienVPS he was starting up a new forum, i heard all the bottom shelf liqueur was there, albeit watered down.

• defaultdefault Veteran

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited June 2022

@LTniger said: First time I hear about this member

You're kidding me right? Your memory must not be very strong If you've forgotten our interactions... Or maybe I'm just a very forgettable member.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said:

You're kidding me right? Your memory must not be very strong If you've forgotten our interactions... Or maybe I'm just a very forgettable member.

Better to be a forgettable member than to have a forgettable member.

• Lol, fkin funny..

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Welcome @Arkas !

• ehabehab Member

nice to see Arkas with more powers :)

• _MS__MS_ Member

Congratulations and Welcome, @Arkas.

• @Nekki said:

@Arkas said:

Where am I and who are you?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@CheepCluck said:

@Nekki said:

@Arkas said:

Are these my feet?

• @Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@Nekki said:

@Arkas said:

Are these my feet?

It could be anyones feet if you play it right

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2022

So... who is this @Arkas again? Is he/she a Udemy representative, or a passionate person for online courses who copy-paste offers from websites like MyDealz? Is there some LowEndBox interview (I can't find it)?

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@default said:
    So... who is this @Arkas again? Is he/she a Udemy representative, or a passionate person for online courses who copy-paste offers from websites like MyDealz? Is there some LowEndBox interview (I can't find it)?

Doesn't matter as long as he is available 24/7 and helping to keep community clean for free.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Saahib said:

@default said:

Doesn't matter as long as he is available 24/7 and helping to keep community clean for free.

It does matter. I wish to understand the wisdom of our leaders who rule over our mortal lives.

Thanked by 1adly
  • emghemgh Member

@default said:

@Saahib said:

@default said:

It does matter. I wish to understand the wisdom of our leaders who rule over our mortal lives.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@emgh said:

@default said:

@Saahib said:

@default said:

That is fucking brilliant and wonderfully Australian.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@default said: So... who is this @Arkas again? Is he/she a Udemy representative, or a passionate person for online courses who copy-paste offers from websites like MyDealz? Is there some LowEndBox interview (I can't find it)?

He's a LET member that's been here since 2015. His Udemy free courses thread has been a great success and many members have benefitted, but to my knowledge he doesn't work for them. But if he did that would not be a disqualification or anything.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@raindog308 said: but to my knowledge he doesn't work for them

I most definitely do not work for udemy :blush:

• @default said:

Who is stopping you to copy-paste and help fellow forum members?

Go to that thread and you will see that I have posted over 400 course coupons. It does take time and effort.

If you can’t appreciate members posting such beneficial posts, please stay quiet.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @Arkas said:

@raindog308 said: but to my knowledge he doesn't work for them

I most definitely do not work for udemy :blush:

Congratulations, @Arkas.
    👏🏼👏🏼

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Welcome as mod and congrats, @Arkas

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jsg said:
    Welcome as mod and congrats, @Arkas

Your time will come soon fella, they can’t ignore you for much longer.

• emghemgh Member

@Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@default said:

@Saahib said:

@default said:

Thank you for enjoying! Makes me happy!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@emgh said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@default said:

@Saahib said:

@default said:

Thank you for enjoying! Makes me happy!

Reminds me of the Scottish guy who tackled the twat who tried to blow up Glasgow Airport.

Thanked by 2emgh bulbasaur
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

Congratz, mate! :)