Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN – Pay What You Want – Birthday deal. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN – Pay What You Want – Birthday deal.

2»

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@default said:

@szymonp said:

@default said:
    $18 for 5 years? No, thank you! That is not how LET works.

One can get Lifetime Plan for that price, by going lifetime page and apply the coupon "BFCM20" when ordering. This is way better than just 5 years, especially if we survive World War 3.

It's 12$ on dailysteals

Yes. But if customer is not from US, can't order. I tried.

I’m from the US and I usually use fake address on these kinds of sites anyways. Just pick a random Walmart location and try that as your address

• @bruh21 said:

@default said:

@szymonp said:

@default said:

One can get Lifetime Plan for that price, by going lifetime page and apply the coupon "BFCM20" when ordering. This is way better than just 5 years, especially if we survive World War 3.

It's 12$ on dailysteals

I’m from the US and I usually use fake address on these kinds of sites anyways. Just pick a random Walmart location and try that as your address

I recommend alaska as it doesn't add any tax fee to the zip code

Thanked by 1bruh21

@szymonp said:

@bruh21 said:

@default said:

@szymonp said:

@default said:

It's 12$ on dailysteals

I usually do stuff from my state just in case they have geolocation fraud detection but it appears that they don’t

• @bruh21 said:

@szymonp said:

@bruh21 said:

@default said:

@szymonp said:

@default said:

It's 12$ on dailysteals

I usually do stuff from my state just in case they have geolocation fraud detection but it appears that they don’t

I'm not even in the US so it's not like it matters

edited June 2022

@szymonp said:

@bruh21 said:

@szymonp said:

@bruh21 said:

@default said:

@szymonp said:

@default said:

It's 12$ on dailysteals

I'm not even in the US so it's not like it matters

yeah, i see that now :D
    i always play it safe at first but if id have known then i would have saved 83 cents