Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN – Pay What You Want – Birthday deal.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN – Pay What You Want – Birthday deal.

In the celebration of 6th Birthday of FastestVPN, they are treating their customers with the choice of Paying Whatever they want. It’s a limited time offer and obviously it will provide all the features that comes with the normal plans.

Link: https://fastestvpn.com/birthday-deals

Features Include.

• 1 Year Passhulk Password Manager FREE
• 1 Mo 2TB Cloud Storage FREE
• Supports USA Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Hotstar, Prime videos etc
• Grants VPN access for 15 users
• P2P optimized servers let you download & stream HD video w/ zero buffering and complete anonymity
• Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 550+ servers
• Unlimited server switches and bandwidth
• NAT firewall provides an additional layer of protection
• Malware protection ensures the sites you visit are safe to access
• Ad blocker prevents unfavorable ads from popping up on your screen
• Internet kill switch protects your IP from being exposed if your connection drops
• No logging policy guarantees nobody will ever have your private information
• Bypass geo-restrictions & unlock any site you want
• Split tunneling grant you access to choose which app to use through VPN tunneling
• Smart Connect lets you connect to the fastest server
• Use on 10 different devices at once

Thanked by 1sangatsetia

Comments

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

To save your time guys it's $15 for 3 years or $18 for 5 years.
    Pay what you want = you can pay more if you want to.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Not bad but I have a $12 lifetime

Thanked by 2the_doctor tmepy
  • @AXYZE said:
    To save your time guys it's $15 for 3 years or $18 for 5 years.
    Pay what you want = you can pay more if you want to.

Aka a dishonest deal.

• 12$ for lifetime on dailysteals lmfao

Thanked by 3Ympker the_doctor Erisa
  • ChuckChuck Member

Not Pay What You Want.
    Where was $1 for lifetime?

Thanked by 1Moofie
  • ChuckChuck Member

Monthly spam from this trash vpn.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • LoganoLogano Member

This VPN is way oversold. Servers in general seem to be way slower than even Surfshark, which gets abused like crazy on account "sharing" sites due to their unlimited concurrent connections policy.

Not terrible to use as a 5th backup or so for $12 lifetime, but not worth paying anything for a finite term.

Thanked by 1karanchoo
  • ChuckChuck Member

@Logano said:
    This VPN is way oversold. Servers in general seem to be way slower than even Surfshark, which gets abused like crazy on account "sharing" sites due to their unlimited concurrent connections policy.

Not terrible to use as a 5th backup or so for $12 lifetime, but not worth paying anything for a finite term.

We also don't know if their app is safe to use.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • JasonMJasonM Member

@AXYZE said: Pay what you want = you can pay more if you want to.

I was going to pay $1 per year! Looking at the title of the OP.
    but $18 for 3 years is much more for LE

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

$7

• @Chuck said:
    Monthly spam from this trash vpn.

The VPN works, but yes, you're right, you get regular upsell mails.

• @Chuck said:

Just use the provided Openvpn or Ikev2 Settings.

But hey, last week they wrote that they had found out that ipv6 exists - I hoped that they now would provide dual stack) - but they just want to tell that they now try to prevent IPV6-Leaks... :|

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Ananchoreta said:

@Chuck said:

Just use the provided Openvpn or Ikev2 Settings.

But hey, last week they wrote that they had found out that ipv6 exists - I hoped that they now would provide dual stack) - but they just want to tell that they now try to prevent IPV6-Leaks... :|

Majority VPN services do support WireGuard and IPv6 without any issues and if they just discovered the IPv6 - wow they system admin is shit at his job as they are behind the market.

• @WebProject said: Majority VPN services do support WireGuard and IPv6 without any issues

Which ones have IPv6 support? I had a thread open for IPv6 VPNs a few months ago, but didn't get any answers. (I could obviously roll my own, but that's besides the point.)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:

@WebProject said: Majority VPN services do support WireGuard and IPv6 without any issues

Which ones have IPv6 support? I had a thread open for IPv6 VPNs a few months ago, but didn't get any answers. (I could obviously roll my own, but that's besides the point.)

Personally I used to use Windscribe and VPN Unlimited and some servers depends on location had IPv6 support, from experience own VPN much better as speed is much faster than on shared service.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@stevewatson301 said: Which ones have IPv6 support?

Check out Mullvad maybe?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • defaultdefault Veteran

$18 for 5 years? No, thank you! That is not how LET works.

One can get Lifetime Plan for that price, by going lifetime page and apply the coupon "BFCM20" when ordering. This is way better than just 5 years, especially if we survive World War 3.

• SPECIAL2020 and SPECIAL2021 brings the lifetime plan down to $16.60. Even better than $18.

Thanked by 1default
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@rattlecattle said:
    SPECIAL2020 and SPECIAL2021 brings the lifetime plan down to $16.60. Even better than $18.

Thanked by 2rattlecattle Ympker
  • CabbageCabbage Member
    edited June 2022

This most likely have been asked multiple times in the past, but how do they stay in business for that long? Even if they don't live up to their name, providing even the basics to that many customers is probably going to cost them way more than just $18 per customer.

• there's a lot of debunking as to why vpns are useless

• @default said:

One can get Lifetime Plan for that price, by going lifetime page and apply the coupon "BFCM20" when ordering. This is way better than just 5 years, especially if we survive World War 3.

It's 12$ on dailysteals

Thanked by 2Chuck Logano
  • @duckeeyuck said:
    there's a lot of debunking as to why vpns are useless

I use them to watch foreign tv shows. Works fine for that so clearly it's not useless

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • AnanchoretaAnanchoreta Member
    edited June 2022

@stevewatson301 said:

From the cheap ones: VPNSecure but they are OpenVPN only. (plus SSH)

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Cabbage said:
    This most likely have been asked multiple times in the past, but how do they stay in business for that long? Even if they don't live up to their name, providing even the basics to that many customers is probably going to cost them way more than just $18 per customer.

Like Ivacy they are likely reselling PureVPN at basically no cost/little invest. As long as PureVPN is around, they will be.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2022

@Logano said:

Personally, I always got quite decent speeds with FastestVPN. Not perfect, but more than enough to (unblock) streaming

@bruh21 measured this speedtest result using FastestVPN browser extension. Probably just a proxy (little/no encryption) but still.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • ChuckChuck Member

@Cabbage said:

Sell customer information. Most free VPN services do that. Why can't a paid trash VPN do?

• well I was so curious I used it and now I'm enjoying it. thank's

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2022

@szymonp said:

@default said:

It's 12$ on dailysteals

Yes. But if customer is not from US, can't order. I tried.

• @default said:

@szymonp said:

@default said:

It's 12$ on dailysteals

Yes. But if customer is not from US, can't order. I tried.

I just use random zipcode, in address i type "fake street 420" and it worked