Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest WHMCS license + VPS provider? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest WHMCS license + VPS provider?

2»

Comments

• Any alternatives other then RocketVPS? I'm looking for a reseller package with WHMCS. :)

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2014

welcome to miserablepeoplelookingforvpsandcriticsforwebsites-endtalk.com

you guys should focus on topic and stay on it, if want to critic something, open another thread.

• @dedicados said:
    welcome to miserablepeoplelookingforvpsandcriticsforwebsites-endtalk.com

you guys should focus on topic and stay on it, if want to critic something, open another thread.

If that was directed at me, I think I was more on topic than you ranting about being on topic.

• ksubedi said: If that was directed at me

read the other posts, i dont mean yours. =)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @dedicados said:

Oh haha, we cool :D

• @KeyJey said:
    Is that still existing ? I don't see it.

Yes, they just keep extending the promotion.
    http://turnkeyinternet.com/new-years/turbo-linux-reseller-hosting/

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

We can do, $3.95 /mo for the VPS and $7 /mo for the WHMCS license.

• turnkeyinternet suspended today the account hosting my WHMCS inside my WHM panel:

Date Suspended --> Mon Mar 3 13:43:25 2014
    Reason --> mysql abuse

They already had to upgrade the cloudlinux resources with my accounn coz my WHMCS was needing more than 1GB RAM and I was getting 500 errors.

If they offer WHMCS reseller pachages and my WHMCS is really empty (just me connected) how can they limit it like this?

Also, on SSD disks MySQL DBs really should fly !!!

• marcmmarcm Member

@KeyJey we have really good shared hosting, SSD powered, we are using MariaDB and we don't suspend users for MySQL abuse (hello, that's coocoo).

I don't know what your budget is, and we don't resell WHMCS, however I'm willing to give you the first month free just to try out the service.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • @marcm, we need whmcs software as cheap as possible, and that usually means internal licenses. Can you make offer with this please? thanks a lot !

• @KeyJey said:
    turnkeyinternet suspended today the account hosting my WHMCS inside my WHM panel:

Date Suspended --> Mon Mar 3 13:43:25 2014
    Reason --> mysql abuse

They already had to upgrade the cloudlinux resources with my accounn coz my WHMCS was needing more than 1GB RAM and I was getting 500 errors.

If they offer WHMCS reseller pachages and my WHMCS is really empty (just me connected) how can they limit it like this?

Also, on SSD disks MySQL DBs really should fly !!!

That's kinda what my experience with turnkey was, I never ever got replies in time and when I got them usually they used to be one liners that said "were on it" or " well take a look"

• @Shivam are you just spamming your host here? This is an old topic and the OP bought the VPS back in 2013.

This discussion has been closed.