Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are my options for a DMCA-free VPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are my options for a DMCA-free VPS?

2»

Comments

• I know one Provider who gives very good Uptime, they have developed the cloud technology that is both the quickest and most convenient, with the goal of making the management of your infrastructure easier and more effective.

Your application will be able to run more quickly than it ever has before thanks to the fact that all of our servers are equipped with the most recent generation of high-performance NVME Drives.

They provide you with the most advanced tools available to control your cloud-based virtual server. You can relax knowing that any personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your IP address and email address, as well as any files that you save to our system, will be held in the strictest confidence and that we will never sell, rent, or distribute them in any other way.

Check them out, and then make up your own mind. The budget is changeable.

https://www.svservers.com/
    https://www.licensegallery.com/

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@saif0506 said:
    I know one Provider who gives very good Uptime, they have developed the cloud technology that is both the quickest and most convenient, with the goal of making the management of your infrastructure easier and more effective.

Your application will be able to run more quickly than it ever has before thanks to the fact that all of our servers are equipped with the most recent generation of high-performance NVME Drives.

They provide you with the most advanced tools available to control your cloud-based virtual server. You can relax knowing that any personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your IP address and email address, as well as any files that you save to our system, will be held in the strictest confidence and that we will never sell, rent, or distribute them in any other way.

What domain names is that? Looks like shitty hostings. lol go sell your shitty providers out there.. "License gallery" it was supposed to be a hosting provider or a gallery?

Looks like Indians are becoming more retard than before.

• solarisolari Member

@sandoz said: Looks like Indians are becoming more retard than before.

Agreed, fuck 'em, and glory to Ukraine.

• emghemgh Member

C’mon

• "Slava Wuhani!" you meant to say.

Glory to president Kerensky.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

Register Offshore Company in fuck knows Seychelles with nominee directors. Cost maybe 1500€. I seen offers for 1250€ with Bank account and Nominee's

Register ASN with it and IPs. Host at some Provider offering BGP for your ASN and decent ddos protection. Done.

Sit down and chill while its raining abuse complaints

But with cheap VPS you will never be 100% safe

Thanked by 1yekta1
  • @saif0506 said:
    I know one Provider who gives very good Uptime, they have developed the cloud technology that is both the quickest and most convenient, with the goal of making the management of your infrastructure easier and more effective.

Cheap Spoofed VPS. There are no logs, spoofing is enabled, and you have complete anonymity.

lmfao wtf

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@saif0506 said:

I'll give you a chance to be truthful about your relationship with those companies you've mentioned :smiley:

So what's your affiliation with them?

@sandoz - Excuse me, looks like what?

• Ohh buddy's @Letranger ; @sandoz @DP - I just used one small VPS fee month ago from them and that was good performance, So i think the information is useful so i share, thats it :smile:

• saif0506saif0506 Member
    edited June 2022

https://redacted/offshore_bulletproof_vps_hosting.html

100% Shill - Can check

-- DPed ✌️

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@DP said:

His domain name literaly says that his business is a Joke. Who will call licensegallery to a hosting provider? And also with a theme with stock photos of their real employeers.

Seems good to use...Hmmm looks professional. What can else I can request?

I don't want to offend anyone but indian providers or Bangladesh are mostly managed by morons without qualitications.. Using WHMCS not licensed etc.

Just my opinion, we can't say every indian is bad, but most of all.... Common lets be honest.. Do it wrong.

• From my personal experience, vpn protocols such as openvpn and wireguard which don't have built in Obfuscation will not be performant in countries like Iran and easily will be blocked, it doesn't make difference if you use your own server or some vpn provider. I recommend using protocols that offered in v2ray or xray, you can easily try diffrent protocols using x-ui, and for client use netch.

You can also buy cheap non DMCA-free server, and use it as gateway to connect a cheap vpn (such as fastestvpn or vpnunlimited). Using this docker image you can access to openvpn server, using socks proxy, with some simple config in v2ray config file you can redirect traffic.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@saif0506 said:
    Ohh buddy's @Letranger ; @sandoz @DP - I just used one small VPS fee month ago from them and that was good performance, So i think the information is useful so i share, thats it :smile:

Yes that is another of your companies with stock images? Reselling ?

Seems good to go...
    https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/palexweb.com

At least Palexweb is better than licensegallery 😂

@saif0506 said:
    Ohh buddy's @Letranger ; @sandoz @DP - I just used one small VPS fee month ago from them and that was good performance, So i think the information is useful so i share, thats it :smile:

@sandoz said:

@DP said:

His domain name literaly says that his business is a Joke. Who will call licensegallery to a hosting provider? And also with a theme with stock photos of their real employeers.

Seems good to use...Hmmm looks professional. What can else I can request?

I don't want to offend anyone but indian providers or Bangladesh are mostly managed by morons without qualitications.. Using WHMCS not licensed etc.

Just my opinion, we can't say every indian is bad, but most of all.... Common lets be honest.. Do it wrong.

Sorry, you don't want to offend anyone but what you commented was a racist remark - not only about 1 person, but the entire race.

So please, next time, just keep it to yourself.

Cheers.

• @Azuriye said: of my preferences, I am mostly going to pay with cryptocurrency, bandwidth could be 1-2TB per month of usage or even unmetered. Most preferably somewhere in Asia or near the EU? what I noticed so far is that ping-wise EU countries like Netherlands & Germany give me good ping but the US & Eastern parts of the EU start making the ping worse from here but unfortunately I am not sure if VPS providers in EU will be happy receiving copyright notices or even torrenting stuff with their connection, I've tried out Moldova but ping was around 300m

@Azuriye said:
    Not sure if this is the right place, but first and for most... I am living in a country where my ISP is a huge jerk and starts blocking/throttling connections as they see fit and there's none else to go against, I guess you could call it China but much smaller and heavier when it comes to filtering out stuff from the internet.

I decided after a year or so full of testing out VPNs to just settle one and for all with a VPS just to circumvent the block my ISPs put in place. Torrenting here isn't exactly legal and you can use it for personal use but sometimes the content being downloaded through torrenting can land you in legal trouble (hint: - living in an Islamic based country) I was thinking that a VPS will both take my load off when it comes to internet blocks and torrenting but unfortunately, some reputable VPS providers are really strict and do not allow the use of torrents in their VPS servers. Hence I finally resorted to searching posts as old as 2015 but with how many options are there and how things have spanned out within 7-8 years I feel like it'd be best if I could consult here before going ahead purchasing a VPS.

Here are some of my preferences, I am mostly going to pay with cryptocurrency, bandwidth could be 1-2TB per month of usage or even unmetered. Most preferably somewhere in Asia or near the EU? what I noticed so far is that ping-wise EU countries like Netherlands & Germany give me good ping but the US & Eastern parts of the EU start making the ping worse from here but unfortunately I am not sure if VPS providers in EU will be happy receiving copyright notices or even torrenting stuff with their connection, I've tried out Moldova but ping was around 300ms, Iceland is at ~230ms but as long as it's under the 200ms range maybe if possible under 150ms it'd be great.

My main aim is so far to just set up my own VPN server with help of VPS and only proxy some applications for time being including qBittorent to it.

As DMCA-free means copyright-free, I believe all countries except Afganistan (which is based on sharia) have copyright laws. So, I do not think it is possible to have a copyright-free VPS provider. I do not see DMCA as bad as DMCA has a fair use policy. If you want to break copyright laws, then I really do not think any VPS providers will want to host your content :smile:

This discussion has been closed.