Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Donate for a Project Idea - Redonate
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Donate for a Project Idea - Redonate

Hello,
This is one of my new projects.

Project Information
This project is making all the people in the world get protected with a VPN connection. This enables SSL and Secured access with VPN too.

Normally most of the people need to try untrusted connections in a trusted manner. They need to access blocked websites in their country to be accessed.

Most people tries free but the availability is very few and people suffer with much less speeds to access a website.

The Revolution
To make enable all the people to enjoy 100% free Online Proxy and VPN Proxy for all the devices much easier with secured system.

This enables that VPN services becomes free and makes high speed vpn access actually free for all the people.

If you are intrested donating this cause you can donate at

http://redonate.net/campaign/maga-proxy---vpn-server

Thanks

Comments

• You are definitely misunderstanding the concept of VPN.

Thanked by 2ska dhamaniasad
  • Y I no c revolution?

• @darknessends said:
    You are definitely misunderstanding the concept of VPN.

Why is that? I mean the Virtual Private Network with Point to Point tunelling

• @mazker free vpn is the same as tor exit node. You'd better reconsider your project.

• If you think other free public VPNs are slow, what makes you think yours will be "fast"?

• @Casius said:
    If you think other free public VPNs are slow, what makes you think yours will be "fast"?

Thats the main of the project. We will host in many locations and servers to provide 1-10Gbps speeds. So it meets a high speed requirements

• I don't understand what people will be donating for though? For the servers or something?

And also:

'VPN Server monthly, no automatic charges.'

When you are actually taking payments automatically? Whether you email them or not beforehand, you are doing it automatically.

• @iKeyZ said:
    I don't understand what people will be donating for though? For the servers or something?

And also:

'VPN Server monthly, no automatic charges.'

When you are actually taking payments automatically? Whether you email them or not beforehand, you are doing it automatically.

The payments is not automatic. It will remind the donater each month but dont charge him. If he wish he can donate.

• http://www.vpngate.net/en/

Is basically the same thing.

• @Rapta said:
    http://www.vpngate.net/en/

Is basically the same thing.

I'm almost posting this. :p

• Ya. But this is all our own servers

• Why don't you just ask around for a server sponsor instead of asking for donations?

• mazkermazker Member
    edited December 2013

@Jeffrey said:
    Why don't you just ask around for a server sponsor instead of asking for donations?

Yes your point of view is right. But we are planning to develop our own strong vpn network. We are also providers of vps so we dont want sponsors of vpn.

This project is building a own strong line of vpn not like vpn gate etc.

Thanks for asking

• @Zen said:
    BuyMyVM..hmm..sounds familiar..

Yes of course we have posted our offer recently.

• CasiusCasius Member
    edited December 2013

First of all, who is "we" that you're always talking about?

How do you expect to develop your own VPN network when you can't even make a proper logo for your "company" BuyMyVM?

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @Casius said:
    First of all, who is "we" that you're always talking about?

Its a good manner u know?

• mazker said: We are also providers of vps so we dont want sponsors of vpn.

Your writing style reminds me SonWebHost.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @alexvolk said:
    sonwebhost

Whats sonwebhost. I found it same design.

• @Zen said:

I dont see the connection here. *wink

• Where does the donation money go? Since you already provide your own VPS's,

• @Rapta said:
    Where does the donation money go? Since you already provide your own VPS's

His next brilliant idea.

• If you rely on donations people might aswell go buy their own VPN or server starting at $4/yr

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Do you possibly know how much legal problems will public VPN cause ?

• Can you explain why you called the project "Maga Proxy"? What does "maga" stand for?

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Can you explain why you called the project "Maga Proxy"? What does "maga" stand for?

I can't talk for him, but suspect it may have a relation to this (in some manner):
    http://magaproxy.com/vpn.php

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited December 2013

Yeah, you're right: PayPal address is the same for both buymyvm and maproxy.

• You mean he was shilling his own crapware?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/16376/cool-site-safe-web-browsing-and-proxy

I can't believe it.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited December 2013

PLS GIV MONEYS 2 SAVE WORLD
    AL I NEED IS MONEY JST SEND OK?
    EVN THO I NEED THOUSANDS OF DOLERS JUST 2 DO DIS

[email protected]

• Who is the provider of the server? You don't own them, right? Most server/network providers do not allow open proxy/VPN.

• iSidleiSidle Member
    edited December 2013

@mazker said:
    Thats the main of the project. We will host in many locations and servers to provide 1-10Gbps speeds. So it meets a high speed requirements

Better not in US, use Romania, Voxility please.
    Because the patriot act is almost just as bad as censorship.