Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with NexusBytes?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with NexusBytes?

Hey guys,

I have been a customer of NexusBytes for over 2 years, I really like the performance and support, but not sure what has happened lately, I have a couple of open tickets since about 2 weeks ago and no replies from Jay.

Anyway, hopefully, someone here has had any comm with him lately.

One of my VPS is up for renewal and I'm not sure I will do so :(

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• MariomkMariomk Member

Just did a search and apparently, he had some health issues and has barely communicated here since January.

My VPSs are still working properly but I'm having a billing issue with one of the invoices, unfortunately, if there is no support, I don't think I will renew my VPS, will probably just keep it until it gets deactivated for lack of payment.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • billing related queries may not get answered but support tickets are usually answered within 30min-1hour> @Mariomk said:

Just did a search and apparently, he had some health issues and has barely communicated here since January.

My VPSs are still working properly but I'm having a billing issue with one of the invoices, unfortunately, if there is no support, I don't think I will renew my VPS, will probably just keep it until it gets deactivated for lack of payment.

• MariomkMariomk Member

@webclouddev said:
    billing related queries may not get answered but support tickets are usually answered within 30min-1hour> @Mariomk said:

Yep, support was usually like that, that was my experience so far, but that does not seem to be the case at the moment, I have a support ticket and a billing ticket but nothing.

I hope I'm really wrong, most of my services are there, plus I have purchased a few VPS for my clients.

• equalzequalz Member

He did have health issues but last I heard he'd hired more staff to help out, hopefully the boss man is ok

• LeviLevi Member

@Mariomk said: I hope I'm really wrong, most of my services are there, plus I have purchased a few VPS for my clients.

Buying services for clients from provider which does not communicate is the same as sit on the bottle of champagne and believe that it won't crack eventually and cut your ass.

Move your critical servers. Do it now.

Thanked by 1adly
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said:

@Mariomk said: I hope I'm really wrong, most of my services are there, plus I have purchased a few VPS for my clients.

Buying services for clients from provider which does not communicate is the same as sit on the bottle of champagne and believe that it won't crack eventually and cut your ass.

Quite the unCensored of you there @LTniger.. :tongue:

@Mariomk If you choose to move. Check us out here in Texas.

• tetechtetech Member

@LTniger said:

That's a different way to get a bottle of bubbly.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@LTniger said:

Why the fuck are you shoving bottles of champers up your arse? No issue with a bottle up the arse, each to their own, but use something cheaper in case, as you say, it ‘cracks eventually and cut your ass’.

Thanked by 3BlaZe james50a cadddr
  • ServerServer Member

@Mariomk said:
    Hey guys,

I have been a customer of NexusBytes for over 2 years, I really like the performance and support, but not sure what has happened lately, I have a couple of open tickets since about 2 weeks ago and no replies from Jay.

I have a sales ticket opened for close to 3 months. I would be worried, of course, there will be the same people to reassure us that everything is fine as they have contacted Jay recently. I do hope all is good but I will be rational too.

• zedzed Member

!ban @Nekki

Thanked by 2yoursunny dosai
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@zed said:
    !ban @Nekki

Why does everyone think I’m about to get banned? Is it because I got a final warning and threatened with a ban?

Thanked by 2TimboJones adly
  • zedzed Member

@Nekki said:

@zed said:
    !ban @Nekki

Why does everyone think I’m about to get banned? Is it because I got a final warning and threatened with a ban?

i assume you're banproof with all the shitspew you have going in that other thread, i was just amusing myself sorry.

also i think i meant to post it in the other thread, pardon the derail gents.

i too hope nexusbytes is ok.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@zed said:

@Nekki said:

@zed said:
    !ban @Nekki

i assume you're banproof with all the shitspew you have going in that other thread, i was just amusing myself sorry.

also i think i meant to post it in the other thread, pardon the derail gents.

i too hope nexusbytes is ok.

Not ban-proof by a long shot it seems, we’ll find out, I guess.

• MariomkMariomk Member

@LTniger said:

I agree, that was not the case before, Jay was super fast and helpful in regards to support.

I guess I have no other choice but to do that.

• MariomkMariomk Member

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@LTniger said:

Quite the unCensored of you there @LTniger.. :tongue:

@Mariomk If you choose to move. Check us out here in Texas.

Thanks, will check you out

• MariomkMariomk Member

@Server said:

@Mariomk said:
    Hey guys,

I have a sales ticket opened for close to 3 months. I would be worried, of course, there will be the same people to reassure us that everything is fine as they have contacted Jay recently. I do hope all is good but I will be rational too.

Too many red flags for my liking.

Hope he is good for sure, nice guy

• I say this as a self employed guy, you really shouldn't be running any thing critical by a self employed provider with no senior employees. If @Francisco dies tomorrow, Karen (who does all the work anyway) can just take over and run things well enough. Not sure about Nexus Bytes, Virmach and a few others...

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
  • JasonMJasonM Member

Last month I got reply from Nexusbytes quickly in 4-5 days. But this time they took quite longer. my client had emailed them and did not got any reply. So contacted me and i had to login to their panel to do the stuff. Will keep my client with them till the billing period and will move to another host.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2022

@TimboJones said: Virmach

Some people believes that Virmach is managed by the Son of Anton. It can run indefinitely, unless all smart fridges flop.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@LTniger said:

Some people believes that Virmach is managed by the Son of Anton. It can run indefinitely, unless all smart fridges flop.

I have no idea what any of this means but it sounds excellent.

• LeviLevi Member

@Nekki said:

@LTniger said:

You have missed so much by not watching Silicon Valley... Anton died in order to spawn the Son of Anton, one of the greatest A.I.'s in the world. Just watch it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@LTniger said:

@Nekki said:

@LTniger said:

You have missed so much by not watching Silicon Valley... Anton died in order to spawn the Son of Anton, one of the greatest A.I.'s in the world. Just watch it.

It sounds like you just spoiled it for me.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • edited May 2022

Silicon Valley was one hell of a TV show.

Thanked by 1Levi
  • @Nekki said:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Nekki said:

To TorrentLeech!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Nekki said: It sounds like you just spoiled it for me.

He spoiled it for me as well :angry:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said:

@Nekki said: It sounds like you just spoiled it for me.

He spoiled it for me as well :angry:

Motherfuckers

• VoidVoid Member

@Nekki said:

@zed said:
    !ban @Nekki

Wait, you got warned ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@zed said:
    !ban @Nekki

Wait, you got warned ?

Severely. It’s bright red.