Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's going with HOSTHATCH? :-O - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what's going with HOSTHATCH? :-O

2»

Comments

• kevertjekevertje Member
    edited May 2022

let tickets post from screenshots or with dignity leave

• My VPS at HostHatch suddenly very slow. VPS load is zero, there is only one site there with no traffic. I guess the network issues?

• HH sure is having issues lately... My only issue ATM is my home ip address shows error code 500 when hitting manage.hosthatch.com (the old panel) every other ip I have can load it fine...

• LexLex Member

What's happening with the VPS industry, I can't get a reply from hosthatch or nexusbytes. Two of my top providers are slacking 😢

• dosaidosai Member

If you are having issues with hh, at least mention the location. I see no issues with my Stockholm and Singapore servers.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • skorousskorous Member

@dosai said:
    If you are having issues with hh, at least mention the location. I see no issues with my Stockholm and Singapore servers.

It's in the image. "bundle vps in Zurich"

• Are there any confirmed HostHatch customers paying regular price that can confirm support is closer to one business day and not one business month? I've seen HH say this several times and nobody's chimed in to confirm.

I'm curious how tickets appear in their Support portal since people can have a mix of standard and promo plans. So they need to read the ticket to know what product plan the issue relates to and then places it into a long queue without any initial response despite it being read. It sounds like there's lots of opportunity to improve your process to be less inefficient. Especially if you wrote your own panel.

Tl;dr if you don't understand you're doing something very seriously wrong with one month support queues, why are you even in this business? If you weren't an owner, you'd be fired. If your own people are not improving their processes on their own to make their jobs easier, find new people, you hired useless bricks.

Thanked by 4adly webcraft foitin TODO
  • @JabJab said:
    Please stop using this im.ge hosting. It's broken every time it was supposed to load anything :D @default

I will cancel the service provider who goes offline mostly

@JabJab said: Most likely, however I see that dead server like every week, for months ;')

@imgmoney fix your shit

I am switching to a different CDN setup and it won't affect even if some provider goes down.

It should work now.

• @Lex said: What's happening with the VPS industry, I can't get a reply from hosthatch or nexusbytes. Two of my top providers are slacking 😢

Do they provide you European/UK based machines by any chance?

• LeviLevi Member

Victims mentality - when "provider" disrespect you and you still crawling and apologizing. 1 f*** month without usable service for which you have paid. 1 month. At least what you can do is to raise an issue about few key points:

• "Provider" competency to solve issues.
    • Support capabilities. Does "provider" have enough man power to support customers. Or maybe they are going into bankruptcy?
    • Respect for customer. Does "provider" needs more money to have basic respect towards his customer and properly communicate?

And finally: when the f*** we gonna emit negative emotions towards "providers" which clearly are a***holes? Customers have right to complain (with proper evidence) without being trolled by fanatics.

Thanked by 2yoursunny TODO
  • defaultdefault Veteran

So... is the end... (you know)... nigh?

• LeviLevi Member

@default said:

What happens in the end?

• ariq01ariq01 Member

@LTniger said:

@default said:

What happens in the end?

in the end, it has to be this way

• in the end, it doesn't even matter

• LexLex Member

@noobjockeys said:
    Do they provide you European/UK based machines by any chance?

European, Italy.

• @Lex said: European, Italy.

I wonder if a-lot of hosts are being hit by energy crisis and some hosts who provide European locations are now struggling with profitability. I know for a fact that per Amp costs at DC have increased by 40% and these increases are being passed to Colo/Dedi customers which ultimately effect end users.

• ralfralf Member

@default said:

It nighly is.

• miumiu Member

@noobjockeys said:

@Lex said: European, Italy.

I wonder if a-lot of hosts are being hit by energy crisis and some hosts who provide European locations are now struggling with profitability. I know for a fact that per Amp costs at DC have increased by 40% and these increases are being passed to Colo/Dedi customers which ultimately effect end users.

And unfortunately it will be worse, i worry this is only BEGINNING what we see ...
    (Psychopaths in governments want to continue shutting down nuclear power plants)

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Gone downhill for sure. 'Urgent' ticket lying pending for a week. @hosthatch what gives?

• JabJabJabJab Member

@K4Y5 said: Gone downhill for sure. 'Urgent' ticket lying pending for a week. @hosthatch what gives?

Is this 'normal' service that should have priority support or some sale (BF?) one that comes with limited and long(er) queue?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@JabJab said:

@K4Y5 said: Gone downhill for sure. 'Urgent' ticket lying pending for a week. @hosthatch what gives?

Is this 'normal' service that should have priority support or some sale (BF?) one that comes with limited and long(er) queue?

BF service with a request to open port 25 as service notifications via emails were required.

After opening the ticket and checking the 'urgent' box which I haven't used in years of service, I got Initial response in 30min saying this will get sorted soon. However, been a week since then. No update.

The funny part is that there is a checkbox saying 'urgent' ticket shouldn't be abused, lest the 'privilege' may get revoked.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@K4Y5 said:
    However, been a week since then. No update.

So if "urgent" should be seen at least a week, what should be the "normal" time? Maybe a month?

This reminds me of HostSolutions: a few special offers and all will be forgotten.

• VoidVoid Member

what's going with HOSTHATCH? :-O

Servers are not fully hatched