Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebrating new Locations - Unlimited BW & Double Disk - NatVPS.net - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Celebrating new Locations - Unlimited BW & Double Disk - NatVPS.net

13»

Comments

• JarettJarett Member
    edited June 2022

Please reply the ticket,why don't you reply the ticket?If you are going to ignore all the ticket,you can just close the ticket module,or just refund me.ticket number 6452212

• corefluxcoreflux Member
    edited June 2022

Use it for periodical web scrapping & private VPN,...
    Node: Singapore, Size: 256MB+128MB, no complaint so far,...

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Jarett said:
    Please reply the ticket,why don't you reply the ticket?If you are going to ignore all the ticket,you can just close the ticket module,or just refund me.ticket number 6452212

Please don't mention tickets here.
    Also please don't bump tickets every time it resets position in queue causing delay in response to you.

• I need help filling in the host name at the time of purchase. I have tried many times but the host name is not legal, I look forward to helping me buy the product is natvps

• dosaidosai Member

@haomingsi said:

I need help filling in the host name at the time of purchase. I have tried many times but the host name is not legal, I look forward to helping me buy the product is natvps

You can type any domain you like, for example - google.com

Thanked by 1Abd
  • adlyadly Veteran

@dosai said:

@haomingsi said:

I need help filling in the host name at the time of purchase. I have tried many times but the host name is not legal, I look forward to helping me buy the product is natvps

Or taiwan-is-an-independent-country.cn

Thanked by 1Abd
  • dosaidosai Member

@adly said:

@dosai said:

@haomingsi said:

or america-needs-gun-control.us

Thanked by 1Abd
  • adlyadly Veteran

@dosai said:

@adly said:

@dosai said:

@haomingsi said:

or america-needs-gun-control.us

Sounds like something the British would say if they were planning on retaking the colonies.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • nobelnobel Member

@Abd said:

@nobel said:

already happened. And when I intended to write to you that i will stop the PayPal dispute, you blocked my account and could not communicate with you. All this within 10 minutes so I decided to continue Paypal dispute.I don't trust you

Interesting .. I want to believe you but the ticket logs say otherwise.
    Check your PM.

you can check pm

Thanks @dosai @adly that is correct

The promo will end today. (June 5)

• nobelnobel Member

My advice for everyone .dont lost your money in subscribing in this site . no support ,bad service and no refund . stole your money only

• swat4swat4 Member

@nobel said:
    My advice for everyone .dont lost your money in subscribing in this site . no support ,bad service and no refund . stole your money only

any proof?

edited June 2022

@nobel said:

Do want me to post your fake paypal case details here ?
    Seriously, posting here won't pressure us into refunding you in any way now.

• @nobel said:

Not true

• @swat4 said: any proof?

Why do we need proof? Total of 9 comments and 2/3 of them are him getting scammed. Seems totally legit to me. < /s >

• MytonnMytonn Member
    edited June 2022

if it's scam how can i use it since 11.2021?

• borowskyborowsky Member
    edited June 2022

Since ~3days my nat CH vps is down, uptime was pretty decent for almost year tho

• @borowsky said:
    Since ~3days my nat CH vps is down, uptime was pretty decent for almost year tho

You put a ticket in? There's nothing on the status page about an outage.

• @skorous said:

@borowsky said:

You put a ticket in? There's nothing on the status page about an outage.

I did, no answer for now

• nobelnobel Member
    edited June 2022

@Mytonn said:

@Mytonn said:

its surely abig scammer . he had stolen 12$ within 24 H.

• @nobel said:

Just because you lost it doesn't me he stole it.

• nobelnobel Member
    edited June 2022

@skorous said:

@nobel said:

Just because you lost it doesn't me he stole it.

No. i had requested refund due to bad support and service . then they had suspended my account and vps

• Sometimes there is no excuse, shitposting wont make it better for you.

• @Abd it's time to post screenshots, this place is dead and really needs some drama.

• @nobel said: No. i had requested refund due to bad support and service . then they had suspended my account and vps

Don't lie, you filed a Paypal dispute. That's not requesting a refund. You got what you deserved for being an ass and Paypal agreed.

It cost you $12 to have the opportunity to learn a very important lesson - will you take it?

edited June 2022

@nobel said:
    No. i had requested refund due to bad support and service . then they had suspended my account and vps

https://webhorizon.in/WebHorizon---TOS.html
    Each refund request must be submitted using our support ticket system located at my.webhorizon.in. Each refund request is evaluated on a case by case basis - depending on the situation, no refund, full refund or partial refund will be issued. If a refund is not issued, an account credit may be issued.
    If any of our terms, policies or conditions are failed to be followed, the client account in question may be deactivated as well as all services/products attached to it.

@nobel said:
    due to bad support and service

Ticket #2220652 (Department - NAT VPS)
    Opened May 27 2022 3:43 AM

On May 28 2022 12:49 AM staff Abdullah W. replied

On May 28 2022 3:29 PM client replied

On May 28 2022 7:21 PM staff Abdullah W. replied

On May 28 2022 7:24 PM client replied

On May 28 2022 7:25 PM staff Abdullah W. replied

On May 28 2022 7:41 PM client replied

On May 28 2022 7:52 PM staff Abdullah W. replied

On May 28 2022 8:07 PM staff Abdullah W. replied

(At this point your account is closed because as you escalated the paypal case.)

Thanked by 1MallocVoidstar
  • Unlimited bandwidth and then "500GB transfer @ 1Gbps , then reduced speed" so what is it really? @Abd

• @securer said:
    Unlimited bandwidth and then "500GB transfer @ 1Gbps , then reduced speed" so what is it really? @Abd

From reading the first post it's three specific locations, during this now-expired deal, that would receive unlimited @ 1Gbps

Thanked by 1Abd