Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebrating new Locations - Unlimited BW & Double Disk - NatVPS.net - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Celebrating new Locations - Unlimited BW & Double Disk - NatVPS.net

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@madalin86 said:

@budi1413 said:

@madalin86 said:
    I do not recommend.
    this company is not reliable.

FAIR USE CPU

i recommend them

the vps is snappy because they actively kickout abuser like you

no abuse,
    I paid for the server for 1 year, after that you put FAIR CPU. Don't you think that the 300 MHz processor is good for a VPS?

Your service was limited for using 40% core sustained on a 319MB promotional plan.

We allow 20% dedicated CPU usage per GB RAM. The policy is very clear.

We already offered you a full refund 3 times on your ticket which was rejected on your end.
    This is after I spent 3 hours trying to explain CPU is a shared resource on VPS plans.

@skorous said:

@madalin86 said:

no abuse,
    I paid for the server for 1 year, after that you put FAIR CPU. Don't you think that the 300 MHz processor is good for a VPS?

And you thought you were getting a dedicated core for $7 a year? How dumb is you?

EDIT: Although, in your defense the TOS/AUP link doesn't work. @Abd.

Please you point me where so I can get them corrected.

These are the links available from our homepage.
    TOS
    AUP

• skorousskorous Member

https://natvps.net and click the TOS & AUP link at top right.

@skorous said:
    https://natvps.net and click the TOS & AUP link at top right.

Thank you :) I will get it updated tomorrow.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • swat4swat4 Member

:) nice offer from @Abd

Thanked by 1Abd
  • ailiceailice Member

I cant open looking glass or its just me?

@swat4 said:
    :) nice offer from @Abd

thank you sir.

@ailice said:

Which location ?
    From a look, all seem fine.

• nobelnobel Member

the service is very bad as also the support

• BHSBHS Member

Not support for OpenVPN because Allowed ports only 80 and 443, TCP protocols not working. Only work in nat128.nyc. :(

@BHS said:
    Not support for OpenVPN because Allowed ports only 80 and 443, TCP protocols not working. Only work in nat128.nyc. :(

TCP & UDP is supported on assigned ports, you can check yours here https://my.webhorizon.in/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/3/nat-ipv4-ports-calculator-ovz/
    Each VPS comes with 20 IPv4 ports.

@nobel said:
    the service is very bad as also the support

Would you mind sharing your ticket number ?

• BHSBHS Member
    edited May 2022

@Abd said:

@BHS said:

TCP & UDP is supported on assigned ports, you can check yours here https://my.webhorizon.in/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/3/nat-ipv4-ports-calculator-ovz/

It's very simple, you can test Domain forwarding using TCP protocols, input source port ex: 1194 and Destination port in your website calculator and result says Error
    1) Source port 1194 is not in allowed ports list

Because only ports 80 and 443 is allowed

@BHS said:

@Abd said:

@BHS said:

It's very simple, you can test Domain forwarding using TCP protocols, input source port ex: 1194 and Destination port in your website calculator and result says Error
    1) Source port 1194 is not in allowed ports list

Because only ports 80 and 443 is allowed

You're accessing the Domain Forwarding interface, which is meant only for HTTP/s on port 80 & 443
    TCP forwarding is not handled here.

To know your TCP assigned ports , use this calculator ; these are forwarded directly & need no further configuration , you may use one of these directly in your app.

for example if your assigned ports range is 11101-11120 , you can make OpenVPN listen on port 11115 and it will work as expected.
    This can make it even easier Nyr OVPN install script

• szymonpszymonp Member
    edited May 2022

Also I just checked your poland IP for geolocation and provider on db-ip and it also showed up as being blacklisted for port scans or something like that maybe look into it.

edited May 2022

@szymonp said:
    Also I just checked your poland IP for geolocation and provider on db-ip and it also showed up as being blacklisted for port scans or something like that maybe look into it.

Can't find any report recently https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/185.244.30.43

I recommend making a ticket with the details. make sure to include the link to site where this is shown so I can report correction & delisting

• BHSBHS Member

@Abd said:
    You're accessing the Domain Forwarding interface, which is meant only for HTTP/s on port 80 & 443

To know your TCP assigned ports , use this calculator ; these are forwarded directly & need no further configuration , you may use one of these directly in your app.

for example if your assigned ports range is 11101-11120 , you can make OpenVPN listen on port 11115 and it will work as expected.

I'm stuck on nat128.la with centos7 and the disk is 20% available. Tried on nat128.nyc using debian9 and it could work with tcp port forwarding.

@BHS said:

@Abd said:

I'm stuck on nat128.la with centos7 and the disk is 20% available. Tried on nat128.nyc using debian9 and it could work with tcp port forwarding.

Open a ticket or PM & I'll help you configure OpenVPN :)

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • szymonpszymonp Member

@Abd said:

@szymonp said:

I recommend making a ticket with the details. make sure to include the link to site where this is shown so I can report correction & delisting

The site is db-ip.com

• @Abd said:

@szymonp said:

DB-IP pulls it from public lists so you should look up the IP on Firehol for delisting.

• ralfralf Member

@ailice said:

Did you try asking the white rabbit?

• ailiceailice Member

For some reason my browser cant connect the http, now its working :D

• zjzdyzjzdy Member

Does NAT512 support Unlimited BW @ 1Gbps or double disk just like NAT256?

@zjzdy said:
    Does NAT512 support Unlimited BW @ 1Gbps or double disk just like NAT256?

Yeah, it it does support Unlimited BW @ 1Gbps or double disk

• nobelnobel Member

fake site . after i subscribe NAT512 . it didnt work with me . i had requested to refund after 24 h of subscribing and made acase in paypal and lost it . you are scamming people

• swat4swat4 Member

@nobel said:
    fake site . after i subscribe NAT512 . it didnt work with me . i had requested to refund after 24 h of subscribing and made acase in paypal and lost it . you are scamming people

Too strong an accusation? Many of us, myself included, have been using their service.

Can't say it is the best provider but the performance has been reliable, barely any downtime.

And Paypal chargeback seems to favour the buyer side and you'd still manage to lose it.... Interesting.... :#

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@nobel said:

At this time, we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the plan. We provide a 48-hour money-back (refund) guarantee on normal vps. NAT VPS are not eligible for refunds.

edited June 2022

@swat4 said:

And Paypal chargeback seems to favour the buyer side and you'd still manage to lose it.... Interesting.... :#

Guy makes paypal case with false claims. So we sent service delivery proofs to paypal.

Prior to escalation, I even offered him a refund after he closed the case. He decided to ignore us & continue his paypal conquest.

• @nobel said:

you should get nobel prize in scamming activity.

• nobelnobel Member

@Abd said:

@swat4 said:

Guy makes paypal case with false claims. So we sent service delivery proofs to paypal.

Prior to escalation, I even offered him a refund after he closed the case. He decided to ignore us & continue his paypal conquest.

already happened. And when I intended to write to you that i will stop the PayPal dispute, you blocked my account and could not communicate with you. All this within 10 minutes so I decided to continue Paypal dispute.I don't trust you

edited June 2022

@nobel said:

already happened. And when I intended to write to you that i will stop the PayPal dispute, you blocked my account and could not communicate with you. All this within 10 minutes so I decided to continue Paypal dispute.I don't trust you

Interesting .. I want to believe you but the ticket logs say otherwise.
    Check your PM.