Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RoboVPS® current news
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RoboVPS® current news

rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Hello all,

Just want update you that we are continue to work and restored payments by VISA/MasterCard/JCB cards issued in non russian banks as well as UnionPay cards. PayPal payment also now available.

We continue offer standard VPS from 249 ₽ (~3.5€), powerful VPS from ~5,05€), dedicated servers from 40€, domains from 199 ₽ (~2,5€), SSL certificates from 1299 ₽ (~16,45€), FTP backups from 2 ₽ (~0,025€) per 1 GB.

Services offered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Looking glass available at this page https://www.robovps.biz/en/help/55-our_data_center.html

Thanked by 1bruh21

Comments

• @rustelekom said: restored payments by VISA/MasterCard/JCB cards issued in non russian banks as well as UnionPay cards. PayPal payment also now available.

• Im so confused

• So you're actively advertising that you found a way to around the sanctions?

Smart.

• Is this an offer?

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@NobodyInteresting said:
    So you're actively advertising that you found a way to around the sanctions?

Smart.

Sanctions? Against whom? I would not discuss here how legitimate these sanctions really are, but in any case we are not under sanctions.

If some company wants to lose the market, to create problems for its clients, it's only that company's problem.

We don't take such actions against anyone, because for us a customer is a customer, and his race, nationality, citizenship, gender, political preferences cannot be a problem for us.

Any discrimination based on race, nationality, citizenship, gender, or political preference violates basic human rights and is strictly prohibited by the UN, at least as far as I know.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2022

@NobodyInteresting said:

Smart.

One thing to keep in mind is most Russian businesses and citizens aren't sanctioned. It's the big banks, oligarchs etc that are sanctioned.

So all that's happened is they've found a payment processor who's happy to process non-russian payments for them. Payments from sanctioned Russian banks to them via that processor won't work.

They'll also find it difficult to get money from that payment processor into Russia, but if they're just planning to pay their DE vendors with it, that's no problem.

• xaocxaoc Member
    edited May 2022

@rustelekom said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Smart.

Sanctions? Against whom?

[text]

Mod edit (angstrom): This thread isn't about the war

Thanked by 1turdski
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2022

[text]

Mod edit (angstrom): This thread isn't about the war or sanctions

edited May 2022

@jackb said:

They'll also find it difficult to get money from that payment processor into Russia, but if they're just planning to pay their DE vendors with it, that's no problem.

Actually this is not a big problem, many EU and U.S. companies continue to send money to Russia. Not only for gas or oil, but also to rent/purchase various equipment, services, etc.

PS. But please don't keep discussing things that are completely irrelevant to business.

• @rustelekom said:

@jackb said:

Actually this is not a big problem, many EU and U.S. companies continue to send money to Russia. Not only for gas or oil, but also to rent/purchase various equipment, services, etc.

PS. But please don't keep discussing things that are completely irrelevant to business.

So when can I rent a Tu-22?

@CheepCluck said:

Haha. Sorry, we don't sell weapons. But I can recommend you to look at the Tu-160 - it's better.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited May 2022

@rustelekom said:

@CheepCluck said:

Haha. Sorry, we don't sell weapons. But I can recommend you to look at the Tu-160 - it's better.

I'll take the plane with just some fuel, thats fine with me. Im more likely to crash on landing than actually firing weapons.

Also I am open to a Tu160 if thats on the table.

@CheepCluck said: I'll take the plane with just some fuel, thats fine with me. Im more likely to crash on landing than actually firing weapons.

Perhaps someone like https://t.me/s/rogozin_do can help you with this. This is Rogozin's account (he is now the director of Roscosmos). He had a Twitter account, but because of Twitter sanctions he switched to Telegram.

• @rustelekom said:

@CheepCluck said: I'll take the plane with just some fuel, thats fine with me. Im more likely to crash on landing than actually firing weapons.

Perhaps someone like https://t.me/s/rogozin_do can help you with this. This is Rogozin's account (he is now the director of Roscosmos). He had a Twitter account, but because of Twitter sanctions he switched to Telegram.

Maybe invite them over here. @raindog308 can do an interview.
    I never and will still continue to have no Twatter account.

• @rustelekom

Sir your signature says Germany is in Russia

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

Thanks for the comment! I never thought of that point of view, but I changed the caption just to make it cleaner to understand.

Thanked by 1kevertje
  • serv_eeserv_ee Member

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

• @serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

At one point, yeah it was USSR.
    But where at one point all dirt. No need to continue to act like it. Look at @Nekki what diamond!

• pikepike Veteran
    edited May 2022

@CheepCluck said:

@serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

Only 1/3 of it! Frankfurt a.M. was never part of USSR.

• @pike said:

@CheepCluck said:

@serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

Only 1/3 of it! Frankfurt a.M. was never part of USSR.

yeah but what about frankfurt p.M?

• pikepike Veteran

@CheepCluck Frankfurt (Oder) was indeed part of the USSR...

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@CheepCluck said:

@serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

But where at one point all dirt. No need to continue to act like it. Look at @Nekki what diamond!

Even more what? East Germany /= Germany.

• pikepike Veteran

@serv_ee said:

@CheepCluck said:

@serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

Sir, we got reunified 1990. {East Germany} ⊂ {Germany}

• @serv_ee said:

@CheepCluck said:

@serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

I understand you 9000%. ROC != PRC

• angstromangstrom Moderator

It's natural that people have strong feelings about the war, but @rustelekom is simply giving an update about their services and payment options. Let's not bring the war or sanctions into this thread.

Thanked by 2CheepCluck jsg
  • @CheepCluck said:

@serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

Im a simple person. Did not mean to be dirty

• @kevertje said:

@CheepCluck said:

@serv_ee said:

@kevertje said:
    @rustelekom

What?

Im a simple person. Did not mean to be dirty

Dirty is something you feel afterwards, but now, its about us :kissing_heart:

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • reb0rnreb0rn Member
    edited May 2022

[text]

Mod edit (angstrom): Please don't bring the war into this

• This is a taco fucking bell.
    Just order a quesadilla and get outta here.

• emghemgh Member

@angstrom said:
    It's natural that people have strong feelings about the war, but @rustelekom is simply giving an update about their services and payment options. Let's not bring the war or sanctions into this thread.

I actually think that was the point with the whole thread. We all know @rustelekom views about the war, and a simple mail to clients with western countries as their registered address would serve this purpose a lot better than this thread.

Obviously, this thread was/is going to derail, and @rustelekom gets to be the top of LET for 24 hours. Win-win.

Thanked by 2darkenergy bulbasaur
This discussion has been closed.