Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch are you kidding me? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch are you kidding me?

2»

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Nekki said:

@default said:

@Nekki said:

@default said:

@Nekki said:

@QuantumCore said:
    Good lord @Nekki, what have they done to you?

My good friend and esteemed patron provider, no-one has done a thing to me! I have simply adhered to the request of our moderation team and adapted my behaviour to a manner more befitting the 'audience', which is to say the oft-fragile ego and mood of our friends in this fine community, and I am more than happy to do so!

I was not conscious there was an informed supplication in regards to your demeanour, which was contemplated by management as not befitting for our fine gathering. Such confounded action seems highly egregious and it humbles my insides from within.

Sir, whilst there is never a downside to humbleness, being humbled from the very inside sounds like a dangerous, potentially fatal malady, so I implore you to make the necessary adjustments forthwith and recover yourself to a position of strength once more, for I would be heartbroken to see you in such a compromised state for any significant period of time.

The tenderness and feculence of this conundrum is what provoked my bellyache.

Sir, you are quite the wordsmith! Our interactions are fast becoming a veritable highlight of my day!

Gentleman, it is unbecoming for both ourselves to relish on the turmoil of others, especially when such strife soaked in manure has expelled by the guidance of our leadership.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@default said:

@Nekki said:

@default said:

@Nekki said:

@default said:

@Nekki said:

@QuantumCore said:
    Good lord @Nekki, what have they done to you?

My good friend and esteemed patron provider, no-one has done a thing to me! I have simply adhered to the request of our moderation team and adapted my behaviour to a manner more befitting the 'audience', which is to say the oft-fragile ego and mood of our friends in this fine community, and I am more than happy to do so!

I was not conscious there was an informed supplication in regards to your demeanour, which was contemplated by management as not befitting for our fine gathering. Such confounded action seems highly egregious and it humbles my insides from within.

Sir, whilst there is never a downside to humbleness, being humbled from the very inside sounds like a dangerous, potentially fatal malady, so I implore you to make the necessary adjustments forthwith and recover yourself to a position of strength once more, for I would be heartbroken to see you in such a compromised state for any significant period of time.

The tenderness and feculence of this conundrum is what provoked my bellyache.

Sir, you are quite the wordsmith! Our interactions are fast becoming a veritable highlight of my day!

Gentleman, it is unbecoming for both ourselves to relish on the turmoil of others, especially when such strife soaked in manure has expelled by the guidance of our leadership.

Whilst it chastens me to admit it, your assessment of the situation is clearly accurate and I must lessen the enjoyment of these little interactions, much as it pains me to do so.

Thanked by 1default
  • @dosai said:

Will it stop you from getting anymore services from hosthatch?

Looking for other storage service and preparing for migration, probably not renew anymore.