Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SALE] AMD Ryzen 3700X / 64 GB RAM / 2 x 512 GB NVMe / 1G Unmetered / Instant Setup / $79/m - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SALE] AMD Ryzen 3700X / 64 GB RAM / 2 x 512 GB NVMe / 1G Unmetered / Instant Setup / $79/m

2»

Comments

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@mgilang said:
    ahh just saw this

We have 2 left in Miami.

• jon617jon617 Veteran

@MrRadic said: CentOS 7 has been removed as it has issues with certain new hardware.

Like what? No issues with CentOS 7 on a Ryzen 3700X server I have with you.

@jon617 said:

@MrRadic said: CentOS 7 has been removed as it has issues with certain new hardware.

Like what? No issues with CentOS 7 on a Ryzen 3700X server I have with you.

I believe the Ryzen 5000 and x570 boards. It's been a while, but I know our hand was forced. We have the OS hidden.

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited May 2022

@MrRadic said: I believe the Ryzen 5000 and x570 boards. It's been a while, but I know our hand was forced. We have the OS hidden.

No worries. I chose C8 on install, then used the remote KVM to install C7. So, no issues doing that for those wanting C7.

Thanked by 1MrRadic

@jon617 said:

@MrRadic said: I believe the Ryzen 5000 and x570 boards. It's been a while, but I know our hand was forced. We have the OS hidden.

No worries. I chose C8 on install, then used the remote KVM to install C7.

Glad you got it sorted out!

• RoldanRoldan Member

@MrRadic said: We have the OS hidden.

Maybe instead of hidden, just show it with a bit of warning or notice that it's not compatible with certain board/cpu.
    Please and thanks!

@Roldan said:

@MrRadic said: We have the OS hidden.

Maybe instead of hidden, just show it with a bit of warning or notice that it's not compatible with certain board/cpu.
    Please and thanks!

Thank you for the feedback!

Thanked by 1Roldan

This was sold out.....but we have 1 that just became available in Miami!