Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a $3 KVM/Xen with 256-512MB RAM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a $3 KVM/Xen with 256-512MB RAM

2»

Comments

• @CastleServers said:
    I'm our LET support and advertising guy. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Ah good to know :) do you have an ETA fot the disk upgrade? Yesterday speed hit 50MB/s which us a bit slow for me. Is it possible to get tranfered to another node?

• @trexos said:
    Ah good to know :) do you have an ETA fot the disk upgrade? Yesterday speed hit 50MB/s which us a bit slow for me. Is it possible to get tranfered to another node?

We can have you transferred to our node in Lenoir, NC, just open a support ticket.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    We can have you transferred to our node in Lenoir, NC, just open a support ticket.

Do you have a test ip please?:)

• trexos said: Do you have a test ip please?:)

Sure, 162.248.241.162.

• trexos said: benchmark

Iops value is quiet good though.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    Sure, 162.248.241.162.

Thank you :) But connection to europe is not worse than the old node. Do you have other locations?

• trexos said: Thank you :) But connection to europe is not worse than the old node. Do you have other locations?

At the moment, no. But we will be adding more locations soon.

• @dhamaniasad
    It seems your $4 and $3 KVM plans are out of stock?
    When will you refill?

• @webflier said:
    dhamaniasad
    It seems your $4 and $3 KVM plans are out of stock?
    When will you refill?

Unfortunately this was one-time pricing only. We will not be adding any more stock due to the fact we actually have no more room. Don't worry, we're not hiding stock away somewhere :)

Please keep an eye out for our new offer in less than a week's time :)

• Dam i want a 3 dollar 1.5 gig kvm!

• @Ian_ said:
    Dam i want a 3 dollar 1.5 gig kvm!

Keep an eye out for our next deal :)

And we may be having a super-special Christmas deal!