Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


RELIABLEVPS ★ FLASH SALE - 2.7Ghz & 3.3Ghz ★★ $3.99/mo - 4GB.2vCPU.40GB ★★ 2GB BONUS INSIDE ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

RELIABLEVPS ★ FLASH SALE - 2.7Ghz & 3.3Ghz ★★ $3.99/mo - 4GB.2vCPU.40GB ★★ 2GB BONUS INSIDE ★

reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider
edited May 12 in Offers

RELIABLEVPS.NET IS BACK WITH A 40% PROMOTION + 2GB RAM BONUS - LIMITED FLASH SALE

DATACENTER AVAILABLE: MANHATTAN, NEW YORK.
24/7 ONLINE CHAT/TICKET SUPPORT | 99.99% UPTIME POWER/NETWORK SLA.
HARDWARE: DUAL E5/E7 V2 @ 2.7GHZ - 3.3GHZ | 256GB+ ECC DDR3 MEMORY | RAID 10/CEPH 100% SSD STORAGE.
MULTIPLE 10GB FIBER UPLINKS PER NODE | 20Gbps DDoS Standard Protection.

Available VPS Packages:

[Get 2GB additional RAM by posting your order number on this thread]

[Medium Frequency] -> VPS-HOST-4GM
2 vCPU Xeon V2 @ 2.7Ghz+ -- Stock 800 Quantity
40 GB SSD Flash Storage
4 GB ECC Server Memory [6GB with Bonus Task]
10 TB Premium Bandwidth
1xIPv4, 10xIPv6 [UPON Request}
OS: Almalinux, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, WINDOWS SERVER 2012.
Weekly Free Backups

Deploy now: $6.65 / MO -> $3.99 / MO with promo 40USAOFF
Deploy now: $55.00 / YR -> $33.00 / YR with promo 40USAOFF


[Medium Frequency] -> VPS-HOST-6GM
3 vCPU Xeon V2 @ 2.7Ghz+ -- Stock 400 Quantity
60 GB SSD Flash Storage
6 GB ECC Server Memory [8GB with Bonus Task]
10 TB Premium Bandwidth
1xIPv4, 10xIPv6 [UPON Request}
OS: Almalinux, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, WINDOWS SERVER 2012.
Weekly Free Backups

Deploy now: $9.99 / MO -> $5.99 / MO with promo 40USAOFF
Deploy now: $83.00 / YR -> $49.99 / YR with promo 40USAOFF


[Medium Frequency] -> VPS-HOST-8GM
4 vCPU Xeon V2 @ 2.7Ghz+ -- Stock 200 Quantity
80 GB SSD Flash Storage
8 GB ECC Server Memory [10GB with Bonus Task]
10 TB Premium Bandwidth
1xIPv4, 10xIPv6 [UPON Request}
OS: Almalinux, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, WINDOWS SERVER 2012.
Weekly Free Backups
Deploy now: $11.65 / MO -> $6.99 / MO with promo 40USAOFF
Deploy now: $110.00 / YR -> $66.00 / YR with promo 40USAOFF


[High Frequency] -> VPS-HOST-4GH
2 vCPU Xeon V2 @ 3.3Ghz+ -- Stock 400 Quantity
40 GB SSD/NVME Flash Storage
4 GB ECC Server Memory [6GB with Bonus Task]
10 TB Premium Bandwidth
1xIPv4, 10xIPv6 [UPON Request}
OS: Almalinux, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, WINDOWS SERVER 2012.
Weekly Free Backups

Deploy now: $8.32 / MO -> $4.99 / MO with promo 40USAOFF
Deploy now: $80.00 / YR -> $48.00 / YR with promo 40USAOFF


[High Frequency] -> VPS-HOST-6GH
3 vCPU Xeon V2 @ 3.3Ghz+ -- Stock 300 Quantity
60 GB SSD/NVME Flash Storage
6 GB ECC Server Memory [8GB with Bonus Task]
10 TB Premium Bandwidth
1xIPv4, 10xIPv6 [UPON Request}
OS: Almalinux, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, WINDOWS SERVER 2012.
Weekly Free Backups

Deploy now: $12.48 / MO -> $7.49 / MO with promo 40USAOFF
Deploy now: $120.00 / YR -> $72.00 / YR with promo 40USAOFF


[High Frequency] -> VPS-HOST-8GH
4 vCPU Xeon V2 @ 3.3Ghz+ -- Stock 200 Quantity
80 GB SSD/NVME Flash Storage
8 GB ECC Server Memory [10GB with Bonus Task]
10 TB Premium Bandwidth
1xIPv4, 10xIPv6 [UPON Request}
OS: Almalinux, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, WINDOWS SERVER 2012.
Weekly Free Backups
Deploy now: $16.64 / MO -> $9.99 / MO with promo 40USAOFF
Deploy now: $160.00 / YR -> $96.00 / YR with promo 40USAOFF


We don't use consumer based CPU's Only Enterprise Grade CPU's that support ECC Memory.
We don't use single CAT5/6 connections, Only dual LACP Fiber or DAC 10GB Low Latency Connections.
We don't use single Power Supply servers Only dual PSU connected to 2 differed PDUs on 2 different outlets.

Mod edit (angstrom): The offers are recurring for 12 billing cycles
Mod edit (Not_Oles): Removed explosions from thread title.

«134

Comments

  • NinzeroNinzero Member

    Order number: 1434257675
    Thank you!

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • XrmaddnessXrmaddness Member

    Is this a recurring discount?

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • mcstudiomcstudio Member

    Order Number: 1741163515
    thankyou

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

    @Xrmaddness said:
    Is this a recurring discount?

    Yes it is, 12 billing cycles.

  • LiliLabsLiliLabs Member

    Nice looking site!

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • Order Number: 3896316925
    Thank U

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • Hello,my order number: 3087767631
    Thank you!

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • mcgreemcgree Member

    what is 10xIPv6

  • reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

    @mcgree said:
    what is 10xIPv6

    Up to 10 IP address v6

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @reliablevps_us said:

    @mcgree said:
    what is 10xIPv6

    Up to 10 IP address v6

    Can customers request for a /64?

  • Robert440Robert440 Member
    edited May 8

    Order Number: 8640889367

    Thank you very much

  • plumnplumn Member

    May I purchase 3 Quantity with this deal :[Medium Frequency] -> VPS-HOST-4GM @$33.00 / YR price ?

  • mcstudiomcstudio Member

    The boss is very nice and has been successfully upgraded!

  • cassiecassie Member

    @mcstudio said:
    The boss is very nice and has been successfully upgraded!

    Couldn't agree more

  • cassiecassie Member

    Order Number: 4305626007
    Thank U

  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member

    @reliablevps_us said:
    We don't use consumer based CPU's Only Enterprise Grade CPU's that support ECC Memory.
    We don't use single CAT5/6 connections, Only dual LACP Fiber or DAC 10GB Low Latency Connections.
    We don't use single Power Supply servers Only dual PSU connected to 2 differed PDUs on 2 different outlets.

    Format tip: What you have here is a list.

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator
    edited May 8

    @reliablevps_us said:

    @Xrmaddness said:
    Is this a recurring discount?

    Yes it is, 12 billing cycles.

    I've added this information at the end of your offer, but since such information is relevant, please put it in your future offers

  • ChaoxChaox Member

    Order number: 3598876329

    Thank you!

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • u104b230u104b230 Member

    any yabs?

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • Looking glass?

    Thanked by 1reliablevps_us
  • u104b230u104b230 Member

    Is the payment gateway charge a one-time?

  • reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

    @403_Forbidden said:
    Looking glass?

    Test IPv4: 198.255.78.87
    Test file: http://198.255.20.4/100MBtest.zip

  • big_hashbig_hash Member

    Order Number: 9766162505
    So thanks

  • JinsJins Member

    The order number is the Transaction ID ? If it is, my order number is 1YE58040Y55348626
    Thank you!

  • reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

    @TimboJones said:

    @reliablevps_us said:
    We don't use consumer based CPU's Only Enterprise Grade CPU's that support ECC Memory.
    We don't use single CAT5/6 connections, Only dual LACP Fiber or DAC 10GB Low Latency Connections.
    We don't use single Power Supply servers Only dual PSU connected to 2 differed PDUs on 2 different outlets.

    Format tip: What you have here is a list.

    We just want the community to be aware of what aspects they should look in to before buying.
    Each one of these points are crucial to achieve a reliable Hosting experience.

  • emghemgh Member

    @reliablevps_us said:

    @TimboJones said:

    @reliablevps_us said:
    We don't use consumer based CPU's Only Enterprise Grade CPU's that support ECC Memory.
    We don't use single CAT5/6 connections, Only dual LACP Fiber or DAC 10GB Low Latency Connections.
    We don't use single Power Supply servers Only dual PSU connected to 2 differed PDUs on 2 different outlets.

    Format tip: What you have here is a list.

    We just want the community to be aware of what aspects they should look in to before buying.
    Each one of these points are crucial to achieve a reliable Hosting experience.

    • what
    • he
    • is
    • saying
    • is
    • that
    • a
    • list
    • just
    • like
    • this
    • could
    • be
    • used
    • to
    • easier
    • read
    • through
    • those
    • aspects
  • reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

    @emgh said:

    @reliablevps_us said:

    @TimboJones said:

    @reliablevps_us said:
    We don't use consumer based CPU's Only Enterprise Grade CPU's that support ECC Memory.
    We don't use single CAT5/6 connections, Only dual LACP Fiber or DAC 10GB Low Latency Connections.
    We don't use single Power Supply servers Only dual PSU connected to 2 differed PDUs on 2 different outlets.

    Format tip: What you have here is a list.

    We just want the community to be aware of what aspects they should look in to before buying.
    Each one of these points are crucial to achieve a reliable Hosting experience.

    • what
    • he
    • is
    • saying
    • is
    • that
    • a
    • list
    • just
    • like
    • this
    • could
    • be
    • used
    • to
    • easier
    • read
    • through
    • those
    • aspects

    😆, Sorry I got hammered the last post on this part I misunderstood your comment.
    Thanks for the tip @TimboJones

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

    @u104b230 said:
    Is the payment gateway charge a one-time?

    No recurring.

  • reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

    @DP said:

    @reliablevps_us said:

    @mcgree said:
    what is 10xIPv6

    Up to 10 IP address v6

    Can customers request for a /64?

    Not at the moment unfortunately.

  • jugganutsjugganuts Member

    Can I get a gb5 of high and low frequency packages?

Sign In or Register to comment.