Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS providers promoting 1Gbps ports are bullshitting their clients - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS providers promoting 1Gbps ports are bullshitting their clients

13»

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Necropost from a new account to promote the provider they mentioned. lol

• do you know what was the tool to do that? looks great

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

https://oplink.net/virtual-private-servers/
    10Gbps Shared port $25/month
    We offer a 3day cancel policy if your not happy w/ speeds

• @Weblogics said:

@realistic_customer said:
    @rackabuser I haven't seen anyone else say it in this thread so I will be "the one" in every crowd.

Think you meant to say.
    Don't necropost

suppose this is going to show that I don't chat in forums very much but what the heck is necroposting?

• edited February 2023

oh never mind I googled it. At least I brought some fresh topics into the discussion. It's a good topic. I had originally meant to thank rackabuser for bringing the topic here because it was the only way I could come close to finding out what server cheap's throughput allowance was. Their documentation yanks but for 11 a month I can deal. I also posted in topic because it made more sense than opening a new topic just to tell him/her about Oracles always free VPN service

Thanked by 1kidrock
  • spooky_packetspooky_packet Member
    edited February 2023

I would recommend that you take a look at Crunchbits, if the western USA is good locale for your use.

I am certainly biased, as I'm an employee, but our network is solid, with very few bottlenecks between VPS and internet. We run 10g or 40g to every hypervisor and a minimum of 80gbps per rack.

If you want to get the bandwidth you're paying for, check us out! crunchbits.com

Thanked by 1chakraxzz
  • @realistic_customer said:
    Oracles always free VPN service

Is this VPN service different from what Oracle provides free VPS service?