Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have information - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have information

2»

Comments

• @szymonp said: They did now so you owe us

First of all, the only thing I "owe" you is a nuclear holocaust.

Second of all, they didn't change the topic back, they merely renamed it to something else, after damage has already been done and LET destroyed another innocent man's life. [*]

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Nekki said: I want to go and see who voted against me creating new threads ever again.

Please dont.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@dane_doherty said: they merely renamed it to something else, after damage has already been done and LET destroyed another innocent man's life

So, fake.

LOL

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@netomx said:

@Nekki said: I want to go and see who voted against me creating new threads ever again.

Please dont.

I’m not going to take revenge, I’m just curious. I suspect most people didn’t think I’d really ban myself.

• ErisaErisa Member

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

I’m not going to take revenge, I’m just curious. I suspect most people didn’t think I’d really ban myself.

I don't remember how I voted, but I don't enjoy the outcome. Your threads were some of the most amusing ones.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

I don't remember how I voted, but I don't enjoy the outcome. Your threads were some of the most amusing ones.

I miss being able to post threads, but rules are rules.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2022

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

Much like orgies you have to have rules in the chaos or before you know it Geoff from next door is hanging out the back of you whilst you watch all the other guys bukkake your missus

Thanked by 3DP dahartigan _MS_
  • @Nekki said:

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

Much like orgies you have to have rules in the chaos or before you know it Geoff from next door is hanging out the back of you whilst you watch all the other guys bukkake your missus

Sounds like you had an eventful weekend.

Thanked by 2_MS_ Nekki
  • @dane_doherty said:

@szymonp said: They did now so you owe us

Second of all, they didn't change the topic back, they merely renamed it to something else, after damage has already been done and LET destroyed another innocent man's life. [*]

Liar :). The current title is no better or worse than the original.

The agreement was supposed to end with someone holding their tiny weasel in a tiny little jail cell while learning how to be a prison tranny.

• @KermEd said:

@dane_doherty said:

@szymonp said: They did now so you owe us

Liar :). The current title is no better or worse than the original.

The agreement was supposed to end with someone holding their tiny weasel in a tiny little jail cell while learning how to be a prison tranny.

There's a very large and muscular man they call Bubba waiting for his new tiny tranny.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@dane_doherty So you can’t keep your word? Spill the beans don’t sit here and be a tease.

Thanked by 2adly AlwaysSkint
  • @Nekki said:

Would you like a proxy thread starter? Only $7

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ChuckChuck Member

I would report people on here to PETA for invading Tinyweasel's privacy.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • I have peanus

• VoidVoid Member

@Chuck said:
    I would report people on here to PETA for invading Tinyweasel's privacy.

Also an underage weasel

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

The worst thing is that you cannot get that smell out of your hair.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

Avoid being in the firing line and your hair will survive. The missus.. I understand that hair grows back once it's been cut..

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

Avoid being in the firing line and your hair will survive. The missus.. I understand that hair grows back once it's been cut..

Again, this is why you need rules, or Geoff just follows you everywhere and somehow is right above you as he reaches the vinegar strokes, and he always maintains eye contact.

Always.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

Again, this is why you need rules, or Geoff just follows you everywhere and somehow is right above you as he reaches the vinegar strokes, and he always maintains eye contact.

Always.

Replace Geoff immediately.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

Always.

You know, we’ve even gone as far as not telling Geoff who’s house we’re at each weekend, but somehow he always find out, and he’s there first, with a bottle of cheap wine and a terrifying erection.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@DP said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

Please dont.

Chaos!

Always.

You know, we’ve even gone as far as not telling Geoff who’s house we’re at each weekend, but somehow he always find out, and he’s there first, with a bottle of cheap wine and a terrifying erection.

He wants to tuts your burreh.

• 30033003 Member

Please update me, what did he do?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@3003 said:
    Please update me, what did he do?

Who, Geoff?