Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have information
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have information

Information That Will Lead to Tinyweasel's Arrest

Thanked by 1vnforver
Pool Title
  1. Should I release it?106 votes
    1. Yes
      88.68%
    2. No
      11.32%

Comments

• Do it, more drama please.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Do it fck him hard B)

• angstromangstrom Moderator

If @dane_doherty = @tinyweasel , then naturally you would have such information (I say "if")

• Ok I will release it but only if you change back the title of MaxKVM topic

• SPSP Member

tinyweasel is an artificial intelligence program developed by MIT. "He" uses small forums and things of that nature in the hopes of eventually passing a turing test. Probably getting pretty close, I'd say!

• @SP said: tinyweasel is an artificial intelligence program developed by MIT. "He" uses small forums and things of that nature in the hopes of eventually passing a turing test. Probably getting pretty close, I'd say!

• Why do you want an innocent person like tinywasel to be arrested?

• If they do arrest him, I hope he gets the help he needs. He seems like he's rather skilled but is wasting his potential on very unproductive and illegal things.

If they don't arrest him, I still hope he can find a way to focus his skills for productive (legal) endeavors moving forward and try to find better ways of flying under the radar if he wants to avoid the stigma that comes with his name.

I'm 99.99% confident that the OP is tinyweasel and I feel that he's going to carefully scrutinize the votes and who voted.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • he needs to get laid

Thanked by 2TimboJones doghouch
  • dosaidosai Member

#FUCKTINYWEASEL

• @dosai said:

#FUCKTINYWEASEL

Would you for $100?

• dosaidosai Member

@dahartigan said:

@dosai said:

#FUCKTINYWEASEL

Would you for $100?

Not that fuck my man.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:

I'm 99.99% confident that the OP is tinyweasel and I feel that he's going to carefully scrutinize the votes and who voted.

Can he tell who voted? I don’t think he can. If that’s possible, I want to go and see who voted against me creating new threads ever again.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited April 2022

More likely we'll see a dox of an innocent person while the real tinyweasel maintains his cover.

Also, much to dane_doherty's chagrin, I'm not sure why he would get pissed about insults directed at tinyweasel. There's also the fact that why someone would need to discuss Cloudflare's bot management (especially on this forum which typically doesn't have the right set of people to assist with these questions) apart from the "use case" of scraping Vanilla profiles.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited April 2022

I don't think it's even necessary. I'm sure if someone bothered to trace logs he's accidentally used his real IP at least once.

He strikes me as just a dumb kid with a fragile sexuality trying to do anything he can to just make someone like him. I don't think he would be that hard to track down if you really wanted to.

That said, he provides no value to society. So if it's convenient - let him get locked up. He will get caught some time, pretty much as soon as someone actually takes him seriously, and at that point his arrest will stay on his record for life. He's dumb enough to lose his future careers just to troll some forum - and based on his obsessive nature he's probably actually storing real CP in real life (probably downloaded it to blackmail someone) and probably trying to do a lot worse than what we see here. Let the cops sort it out and let him explain it to his mom.

Thanked by 3bulbasaur adly lentro
  • Anyone care to provide some context around who this is and why we care?

Thanked by 3SinV SP the_doctor
  • @dbContext said:
    Anyone care to provide some context around who this is and why we care?

It's a kid who picks fight with everyone. Just search tinyweasel on LET. Some of his crazier threads have been deleted but... eh.

We get one of these kids once a year or so. They either end up arrested or...

Thanked by 3webcraft SinV dbContext
  • zedzed Member

@dane_doherty said:
    Information That Will Lead to Tinyweasel's Arrest

do you just need attention? if you have actionable information, give it to the authorites.

• @KermEd said: and based on his obsessive nature he's probably actually storing real CP in real life (probably downloaded it to blackmail someone) and probably trying to do a lot worse than what we see here. Let the cops sort it out and let him explain it to his mom.

Isn't this just pure deflection? Do you do this IRL, too, or are you too scared to leave your tiny hut?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

More drama

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said:

More drama

And we fucking love it

• MurvMurv Member

Who's this "Tinyweasel" guy again?

• @Murv said:
    Who's this "Tinyweasel" guy again?

Isn't he the one who's keeps on trying to get some Trix?

• MurvMurv Member

@HalfEatenPie said: Isn't he the one who's keeps on trying to get some Trix?

Doesn't ring a bell

• Kids always told him Trix are for kids.

Except he was a trick.

• @dbContext said:
    Anyone care to provide some context around who this is and why we care?

@tinyweasel is a person with a big heart, who helps everyone, he had free hosting with old windows for LET users. He was also a huge fan of IRC and felt that the #lowendtalk channel should be more popular. He was the main person starting the talks there.

Suddenly, one day he was banned and after that time many people pretended to be him.

Here you can read his comments: https://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/tinyweasel
    Do you think they are inadequate in some way?

In my opinion, it was banned illegally, but this is LET - here you cannot write about any villas bought with money from provider tag or any purple daddy previous connections with hosting businesses.

Thanked by 1tigerous
  • @angstrom said:
    If @dane_doherty = @tinyweasel , then naturally you would have such information (I say "if")

The killer is calling from inside the house!

• @dane_doherty said:
    Ok I will release it but only if you change back the title of MaxKVM topic

This made me lose my sides. Thank you so much.

Thanked by 2Erisa adly
  • @dane_doherty said:
    Ok I will release it but only if you change back the title of MaxKVM topic

They did now so you owe us