Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why use inferior products for less money? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

why use inferior products for less money?

1235»

Comments

• @Maounique said:
    https://freenetproject.org/index.html
    Do you know what this is?
    Also, Tor is Proxy, gatesentry is a filtering proxy, wireshark/pptp server are VPNs so you only excluded RDP for which I use x2go. And Freenet but I believe this is because you dont know what it is.

Yeah only an idiot would host a tor node for anonymity. I don't want to go into that argument again with you.

Also, you probably mean WireGuard and not WireShark, which tells me you don't actually use it but just google around for the sake of argument. That's why you get 0 points for wasting my time.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2022

Nope, I use both, but, yeah, you got me flatfooted, I make many mistakes when i type fast. If iI were to google I wouldnt get them wrong.
    Anyway, I don't run a tor node for anonymity, at least not mine, I help the network since I have extra machines and tons of BW so why not. I have fun with Tor and IPv6 lately, I try to run exits and see how many complains I get. So far, none :D