Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Best offshore hosting provider for Adult Content & Torrents Trackers (DMCA Ignored)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Best offshore hosting provider for Adult Content & Torrents Trackers (DMCA Ignored)

Hi,

There are many disinformation around internet, I search in Google and some of them recommend Hostinger, however their servers are in USA, but they say they ignore DMCA. Which I trutly not believe in that, is that even true?

My friend recommended to open a thread here to hear some opinions and feedback. I run some websites that needs privacy and security, nothing is stored in our servers, but is a headache sometimes when we get DDoS Attacks, not to much but some from Competitors.

My requirements:
------ASIA----

VPS
2GB RAM / 4GB RAM
DMCA Ignored
Bandwidth 100Mbps Unmetered or 1Gbps
Disk: 60GB
Budget: 15€

For Dedicated servers: 80€ (scalable)
DMCA IGNORED.

---- EUROPE ---

VPS
1GB until 8GB RAM for reverse proxying and some little websites
Space between 10GB - 40GB
Bandwidth: 2TB should be fine (if more should be great)
Budget: 20€ monthly
Location: Europe - DMCA Ignored required!

Dedicated Server
16GB RAM upgradable to 32GB or More
Space: 1TB
100Mbps - 1Gbps
Budget: 65€
Location: Europe - DMCA Ignored required!

Which is best offshore hosting provider for Adult Content & Torrents Trackers, I need advice here, data should be safe and only obey to local court order. Nothing will be stored!

Give your feedbacks and providers that can handle and not suspend so easily about DMCA.

Greetings

«1

Comments

  • HostMT3HostMT3 Member
    edited April 23

    Well, I will left Asia for who is specialized in that. I don't have knowledge about Asian Providers. You must search in other places..

    For Europe, is always the same providers around here. I can vouch for Incognet.io aka @MannDude for privacy and freedom of speech, I don't know if they allow this or not, but mention him to confirm.

    Europe DMCA Ignored Hostings
    **from my experience or knowledged, don't trust in all.. check & confirm their TOS)

    https://incognet.io - I had good experience with Web Hosting, not problems so far, might be dmca ignored?
    https://alexhost.com - Had VPS with them,DMCA Ignored and host some controversial websites and some hacking forums also, but their network isn't good at all, is "acceptable" because is in Moldova.
    https://flokinet.is - Well this provider, is kinda uhhh they are privacy focused and freedom of speech but don't allow websites against vaccines? Wait what? Yes that is true.
    https://novogara.com - Need to talk about them? Google it will be easy
    https://privatelayer.com - Host thousands and thousands of pirated websites
    https://spectraip.net
    https://buyvm.net - LUX Location
    https://prq.se (good luck.. not the cheapest)

    Now do your job, and take a look in those.

    Thanked by 2MannDude adanforest
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

    @VPSSLIM has never given me trouble

    Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • Any island is offshore.

    Thanked by 2drizbo TimboJones
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 23

    I can fullfill your needs for VPS in Europe for Adult content.
    Can also throw in a 2tbit DDoS Protection in ALWAYS ON against your headache.

    For Dedicated Server you might increase budget but i can offer it as well.
    Or you also host the VPS in the dedi too to save the costs.

    Thanked by 1PearlMoon
  • MannDudeMannDude Member, Host Rep

    @HostMT3 said:
    For Europe, is always the same providers around here. I can vouch for Incognet.io aka @MannDude for privacy and freedom of speech, I don't know if they allow this or not, but mention him to confirm.

    Europe DMCA Ignored Hostings
    **from my experience or knowledged, don't trust in all.. check & confirm their TOS)

    https://incognet.io - I had good experience with Web Hosting, not problems so far, might be dmca ignored?

    Thanks for the suggestion. We can certainly accommodate @GeorgeMarian 's request.

    Thanked by 1PearlMoon
  • ErisaErisa Member

    Honestly yeah for the Europe part have a chat with @MannDude and I'm sure you'll be able to work something out. You're in good hands there.

    Thanked by 1MannDude
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited April 24

    +1 for privatelayer. they've good network better than alexhost

  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

  • SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

    We can accomodate your request in Europe and offer you something competitive. Feel free to contact us here: https://my.zadeservers.net/contact.php, or submit a request on our live chat. You can DM me here too if that's more convenient :)

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

    Mate, OP is early running a PornHub-type site, where he owns the rights to none of the content, that’s why he fears DCMA.

  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

    @Nekki said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

    Mate, OP is early running a PornHub-type site, where he owns the rights to none of the content, that’s why he fears DCMA.

    If users are uploading the content to their site. Then I can understand the DMCA part of it.
    I know there are lots of sites out there that have a vast library that is fully linking to PH and others. Technically the DMCA for something like that would fall on the actual site owner. Like PH.
    In a way though its not much difference than a ThePirateBay setup in that case. No matter where you are. If someone is unhappy about it. Give it time.

    Porn is a very unique "market" but in a way look how fast PH loads... Although they have gone through great lengths to hide their servers.

  • sandozsandoz Member

    @Nekki said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

    Mate, OP is early running a PornHub-type site, where he owns the rights to none of the content, that’s why he fears DCMA.

    Adult websites have mostly DMCA content.. Take a example of big websites of porn, they allow user uploads, now count how many dmca content will be uploaded.

    Even if you obey to DMCA, most hostings will kick you out because of tons and tons of DMCA Takedowns and Copyright Infringment. In such cases you need to pay $$$ to USA server don't suspend you so easily..

    Just my point.

  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

    @sandoz said:

    @Nekki said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

    Mate, OP is early running a PornHub-type site, where he owns the rights to none of the content, that’s why he fears DCMA.

    Adult websites have mostly DMCA content.. Take a example of big websites of porn, they allow user uploads, now count how many dmca content will be uploaded.

    Even if you obey to DMCA, most hostings will kick you out because of tons and tons of DMCA Takedowns and Copyright Infringment. In such cases you need to pay $$$ to USA server don't suspend you so easily..

    Just my point.

    eh. If you really think that PH don't have any servers here in the US.. You just as crazy as the rest of us. (Maybe a tad more :tongue: )but all in all. When it comes to services like that. I always recommend running your own IPs and hardware.
    Then have uplink providers like myself and whomever else.

  • @DataIdeas-Josh said:

    @sandoz said:

    @Nekki said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

    Mate, OP is early running a PornHub-type site, where he owns the rights to none of the content, that’s why he fears DCMA.

    Adult websites have mostly DMCA content.. Take a example of big websites of porn, they allow user uploads, now count how many dmca content will be uploaded.

    Even if you obey to DMCA, most hostings will kick you out because of tons and tons of DMCA Takedowns and Copyright Infringment. In such cases you need to pay $$$ to USA server don't suspend you so easily..

    Just my point.

    eh. If you really think that PH don't have any servers here in the US.. You just as crazy as the rest of us. (Maybe a tad more :tongue: )but all in all. When it comes to services like that. I always recommend running your own IPs and hardware.
    Then have uplink providers like myself and whomever else.

    You might not be aware of how they've had to make changes over time to avoid lawsuits and shutdowns. Found out about that one day when jdownloader stopped grabbing their links (but coincidentally recently found 9xbuddy).

  • sandozsandoz Member

    @TimboJones said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:

    @sandoz said:

    @Nekki said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

    Mate, OP is early running a PornHub-type site, where he owns the rights to none of the content, that’s why he fears DCMA.

    Adult websites have mostly DMCA content.. Take a example of big websites of porn, they allow user uploads, now count how many dmca content will be uploaded.

    Even if you obey to DMCA, most hostings will kick you out because of tons and tons of DMCA Takedowns and Copyright Infringment. In such cases you need to pay $$$ to USA server don't suspend you so easily..

    Just my point.

    eh. If you really think that PH don't have any servers here in the US.. You just as crazy as the rest of us. (Maybe a tad more :tongue: )but all in all. When it comes to services like that. I always recommend running your own IPs and hardware.
    Then have uplink providers like myself and whomever else.

    You might not be aware of how they've had to make changes over time to avoid lawsuits and shutdowns. Found out about that one day when jdownloader stopped grabbing their links (but coincidentally recently found 9xbuddy).

    Exactly... US is a country where you should avoid even if is legal project. It can lead to troubles with DMCA and Takedowns. Avoid is the best thing.

    Take the example of ISOHunt..

  • @sandoz said:

    @TimboJones said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:

    @sandoz said:

    @Nekki said:

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    There is nothing wrong with having adult websites here in the US.
    The issue comes with illegal types of content.
    If interested in more information feel free to PM me.
    ~Josh

    Mate, OP is early running a PornHub-type site, where he owns the rights to none of the content, that’s why he fears DCMA.

    Adult websites have mostly DMCA content.. Take a example of big websites of porn, they allow user uploads, now count how many dmca content will be uploaded.

    Even if you obey to DMCA, most hostings will kick you out because of tons and tons of DMCA Takedowns and Copyright Infringment. In such cases you need to pay $$$ to USA server don't suspend you so easily..

    Just my point.

    eh. If you really think that PH don't have any servers here in the US.. You just as crazy as the rest of us. (Maybe a tad more :tongue: )but all in all. When it comes to services like that. I always recommend running your own IPs and hardware.
    Then have uplink providers like myself and whomever else.

    You might not be aware of how they've had to make changes over time to avoid lawsuits and shutdowns. Found out about that one day when jdownloader stopped grabbing their links (but coincidentally recently found 9xbuddy).

    Exactly... US is a country where you should avoid even if is legal project. It can lead to troubles with DMCA and Takedowns.

    That's not the correct conclusion.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @sandoz said: Adult websites have mostly DMCA content

    You sure?

    The same ORG owns like....most of the tube and paid for sites these days.

    You should really check the site list that owns pornhub. They're based out of Montreal and own an insane amount of sites.

    Francisco

  • @MannDude said:

    @HostMT3 said:
    For Europe, is always the same providers around here. I can vouch for Incognet.io aka @MannDude for privacy and freedom of speech, I don't know if they allow this or not, but mention him to confirm.

    Europe DMCA Ignored Hostings
    **from my experience or knowledged, don't trust in all.. check & confirm their TOS)

    https://incognet.io - I had good experience with Web Hosting, not problems so far, might be dmca ignored?

    Thanks for the suggestion. We can certainly accommodate @GeorgeMarian 's request.

    Thank you I will check your soon as possible, which location you allow it? Finland?

    @HostSlick said:
    I can fullfill your needs for VPS in Europe for Adult content.
    Can also throw in a 2tbit DDoS Protection in ALWAYS ON against your headache.

    For Dedicated Server you might increase budget but i can offer it as well.
    Or you also host the VPS in the dedi too to save the costs.

    Hello, Dear HostSlick

    Your Hosting is protected against Layer 7 attacks? I mean if you can handle or block it, or providing assistant against it? Is because we are target with Layer 7.

    Thanks!

    @AlwaysSkint said:
    Any island is offshore.

    Which one? Can you give me more details, without trolling?

  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited April 29

    @GeorgeMarian said: Which one?

    Own Private Idaho (cue: B52's) :|

    Thanked by 1ralf
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 29

    @GeorgeMarian said: Hello, Dear HostSlick

    >

    Your Hosting is protected against Layer 7 attacks? I mean if you can handle or block it, or >providing assistant against it? Is because we are target with Layer 7.

    >

    Thanks!

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @GeorgeMarian said: Hello, Dear HostSlick

    Your Hosting is protected against Layer 7 attacks? I mean if you can handle or block it, or providing assistant against it? Is because we are target with Layer 7.

    Thanks!

    -
    We can provide assistance depending on the solution you wish, please reach out via Ticket with all details to bespeak a offer/solution for everything

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    @sandoz said: Exactly... US is a country where you should avoid even if is legal project.

    Says a guy with a .ru email LOL

  • sandozsandoz Member
    edited April 29

    @raindog308 said:

    @sandoz said: Exactly... US is a country where you should avoid even if is legal project.

    Says a guy with a .ru email LOL

    And what? What that means? Because of having .ru email doesn't mean nothing.

    Even RU is better than US for other purposes, of course if you will talk bad about Russia it will go wrong.

  • MannDudeMannDude Member, Host Rep

    @GeorgeMarian said: Thank you I will check your soon as possible, which location you allow it? Finland?

    For adult content or anything that may get a DMCA notice, it needs to be in our Netherlands location.

  • dosaidosai Member

    @raindog308 said:

    @sandoz said: Exactly... US is a country where you should avoid even if is legal project.

    Says a guy with a .ru email LOL

    Where did you see this?

  • sandozsandoz Member

    @dosai said:

    @raindog308 said:

    @sandoz said: Exactly... US is a country where you should avoid even if is legal project.

    Says a guy with a .ru email LOL

    Where did you see this?

    He didn't see, he can see. He is Administrator. What you expect from Admin? Not able to see?

    A little dirty and fancy an administrator behaving this way.

  • Am I right by saying that every country is DMCA ignored (except the obvious one) and the term should be applied exclusively to providers regarding their handling of abuse cases?

  • dosaidosai Member

    @sandoz said:

    @dosai said:

    @raindog308 said:

    @sandoz said: Exactly... US is a country where you should avoid even if is legal project.

    Says a guy with a .ru email LOL

    Where did you see this?

    He didn't see, he can see. He is Administrator. What you expect from Admin? Not able to see?

    A little dirty and fancy an administrator behaving this way.

    That's shady af. Looking at your registered email on your profile and mocking you.

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    @sandoz said: Even RU is better than US for other purposes, of course if you will talk bad about Russia it will go wrong.

    Yes, there are cases where hosting in Russia is the right choice, but are you really saying that hosting in the US is never the right choice? You certainly can't make that argument from a network capability or range of choices, so I assume it's an argument about either free speech (for which the US is far more tolerant than other countries), or surveillance. And yet...you present Russia as the alternative. It's just a contradiction I don't understand.

    I'd have more respect if you were saying the Netherlands or a Scandinavian country or something but...anyway...

  • sandozsandoz Member

    @Francisco said:

    @sandoz said: Adult websites have mostly DMCA content

    You sure?

    The same ORG owns like....most of the tube and paid for sites these days.

    You should really check the site list that owns pornhub. They're based out of Montreal and own an insane amount of sites.

    Francisco

    Yes, I'm sure.

    The only way to avoid DMCA, is make your own porn company and videos.
    All of these websites that allows uploading videos are completely fullfied with DMCA, take a example of Onlyfans videos and many more.

    Just in case. What I said is. Or you pay high and expensive servers in US to company being ignore DMCA abuses or they will shutdown you.

    I'm saying that, le'ts be honest who will stay with a client paying 5€ or 10€ in US receiving tons of tons of DMCA or other abuses related with copyright? Even if they remove or not.

    And if they pay more than 500$ - 1500$ or more? Are you sure the company won't rethink about it?

    US is good for freedom of speech, but not for DMCA.

    Thanked by 1raindog308
Sign In or Register to comment.