Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Route48.org :: Free IPv6 BGP Enabled Tunnelbroker Service - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Route48.org :: Free IPv6 BGP Enabled Tunnelbroker Service

13»

Comments

• @cold said:

@Hotmarer said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@alt_ said:
    Wow, looks nice and full of functions.Thanks for opening this service.

this service has closed, a few guys from route48 opened up https://route96.org

use that service, much better than 48 tbh.

Route96 IPv6 Tunnel service is the best. I was using it since I can remember. In the near future they will implement also IPv9 tunnel, so connection to @yoursunny SummerHost will be very easy. Peering is great in Russia and also in China (in India everything is shitty, so I don't count that). This is probably first tunnel officially supported by China Telecom. Using that service you can legally bypass China Great Firewall! Also support is very fast, they don't delete or close support tickets after creation like other LET providers, first auto response to ticket is just after 5 seconds!

The problem is that you need an invite code. You can get it by writing to @cociu. I heard that other way to get invite code is to upload publicly your photo with colander on your head.

can we bypass also the great Chines Wall? If yes how much does it costs for 78 years

78 years?? probably more than you can afford.

• TrKTrK Member

RIP, no more ipv6 and free bgp for me. Thank you for your hard work @Cloudie @Zappie

• @TrK said:
    RIP, no more ipv6 and free bgp for me. Thank you for your hard work @Cloudie @Zappie

What happened tho?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Otus9051 said:

@TrK said:

What happened tho?

Waiting for route9051.org.

• TrKTrK Member

@Otus9051 said:

@TrK said:

What happened tho?

Abused the infrastructure at it's core.

• @yoursunny said:

@Otus9051 said:

@TrK said:

What happened tho?

maybe
    if i get enough money

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Otus9051 said:

@yoursunny said:

@Otus9051 said:

@TrK said:

What happened tho?

maybe
    if i get enough money

Open it and @yoursunny will sponsor you his IPv9 range for free plus an exotic location for bgp session.

• @ManishPant said:

@Otus9051 said:

@yoursunny said:

@Otus9051 said:

@TrK said:

What happened tho?

maybe
    if i get enough money

Open it and @yoursunny will sponsor you his IPv9 range for free plus an exotic location for bgp session.

@yoursunny hi sexy

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • RIP Route48
    just got their email.
    any alternatives?

• coldcold Member

@chakraxzz said:

@cold said:

@Hotmarer said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@alt_ said:
    Wow, looks nice and full of functions.Thanks for opening this service.

this service has closed, a few guys from route48 opened up https://route96.org

use that service, much better than 48 tbh.

Route96 IPv6 Tunnel service is the best. I was using it since I can remember. In the near future they will implement also IPv9 tunnel, so connection to @yoursunny SummerHost will be very easy. Peering is great in Russia and also in China (in India everything is shitty, so I don't count that). This is probably first tunnel officially supported by China Telecom. Using that service you can legally bypass China Great Firewall! Also support is very fast, they don't delete or close support tickets after creation like other LET providers, first auto response to ticket is just after 5 seconds!

The problem is that you need an invite code. You can get it by writing to @cociu. I heard that other way to get invite code is to upload publicly your photo with colander on your head.

can we bypass also the great Chines Wall? If yes how much does it costs for 78 years

78 years?? probably more than you can afford.

im a richkid ! or i will look for a VPS sugardaddy

• @JasonM said:
    RIP Route48
    just got their email.
    any alternatives?

https://handwiki.org/wiki/List_of_IPv6_tunnel_brokers

• Sad to hear that, it was super nice service btw.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@JasonM said:
    RIP Route48
    just got their email.
    any alternatives?

tunnelbroker.services

Thanked by 3alt_ cold JasonM
  • coldcold Member

@FatGrizzly said:

@JasonM said:
    RIP Route48
    just got their email.