Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$30-40 dedicated server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$30-40 dedicated server

2»

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@jason5545 said:

@Not_Oles said:
    @jason5545 What happened at Joe's? How come you are not still there? 🙂

In fact, I just forgot about it, since that was long time ago :smiley:

Low End Drama for sure! :)

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • @Daniel15 said:

@jason5545 said: As for VDS, I'm using proxmox to create a few VMs, I am not sure if VDS can do that.

Are they containers (LXC or OpenVZ) or virtual servers? Containers work fine on any KVM, so you can use Proxmox on any KVM VPS as long as you only use LXC. Virtual servers work if the host has enabled nested virtualisation, which allows you to run KVM inside a KVM guest.

It's KVM. VPS providers that support nested virtualization is quite hit and miss, most of them don't (?)

• I opened this thread and now I have a new dedi I don't need B)

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • @Peppery9 said:
    I opened this thread and now I have a new dedi I don't need B)

Which provider did you choose?😆

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@jason5545 said:
    I would like to find a dedicated server with at least 2 TB HDD , budget max $40 per month in the US, I need additional IP, OVH meets my needs, but their verification process is slow for almost three weeks, still nothing.
    Any offers?
    Thanks

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/quad-core-server/intel-core-i5-4570-16GB

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • Hi jason, I think I have what you are looking for, I am writing to you in case

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Loki00 said:
    Hi jason, I think I have what you are looking for, I am writing to you in case

Hi @Loki00! Please read the rules on how to sell. Please do not try to sell this way. Thanks, Tom

• DediPath maybe? Comes with /29.

• @Not_Oles said:

@Loki00 said:

Hi @Loki00! Please read the rules on how to sell. Please do not try to sell this way. Thanks, Tom

Of course, even if I tried to make a post respecting all the rules and it was made private without giving me explanations

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Loki00 said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Loki00 said:

Of course, even if I tried to make a post respecting all the rules and it was made private without giving me explanations

Lol its public

• @ManishPant said:

@Loki00 said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Loki00 said:

Lol its public

now

• @Loki00 said:

@ManishPant said:

@Loki00 said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Loki00 said:

Lol its public

now

bad bot