Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any cheap domain name provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any cheap domain name provider

2»

Comments

• emghemgh Member

@jmgcaguicla said:

@emgh said:
    Also, I can't see why you'd ever need support either (not ever, I get that some things happen, but I just can't see it being a regular occurrence).

You don't (usually), but you'd like them to be as responsive as possible when it does happen. Have you read @yoursunny's pushup domain shenanigans?

Was it the drama about Porkbun suspending domains because of a Google Virus Warning? In that case yes, in other cases, no. I don't think Sav.com has had any scandal like that though.

• @emgh said:
    Was it the drama about Porkbun suspending domains because of a Google Virus Warning? In that case yes, in other cases, no. I don't think Sav.com has had any scandal like that though.

Nah, it was about a scuffed domain transfer (can't remember if it was published here as well or only on OGF).

Also, not talking about Sav specifically but rather registrar support in general.

Thanked by 1emgh