Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read my Editorial on Low End Box (Link Inside) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please read my Editorial on Low End Box (Link Inside)

2»

Comments

• @jbiloh said:

@Hotmarer said:
    Here are some examples of interesting topics that you can write about:

• Why did cociu leave us. How is calin related to cociu? HostSolutions scam.
    • Why Do Push-ups Matters (post for people in the IT industry to do more sports).
    • Why tinyweasel hates LET and the recent scandals with him in the main role.
    • About jbiloh villas, what the money from the provider tag fee is spent on.

We want to write things that are going to evoke interest and engagement for our editorials.

I like your suggestions.

Regrettably I don't have a villa though :(.

But a title with a villa would be clickable and attract a lot of people. This is what it is all about.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jbiloh said:

I like your suggestions.

Really?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited April 2022

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

I like your suggestions.

Really?

More so in the concept of titles (and content) that elicit a reaction and a click to read.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

How about publishing an episode of @Nekki taking a shit on the AlphaRacks logo?
    With a flashing title, there would be millions of views.

Thanked by 2dosai bulbasaur
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@jbiloh said:

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

I like your suggestions.

Really?

More so in the concept of titles (and content) that elicit a reaction and a click to read.

Are you pivoting towards ‘absolute car-crash’ as your content strategy? That might actually work.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@yoursunny said:

Only if my anus is covered by a mosaic but the faeces are left uncensored. My privacy must be protected.

• zedzed Member

you can tell a lot about a person from a poop

• @Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

Only if my anus is covered by a mosaic but the faeces are left uncensored. My privacy must be protected.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@zed said:

Completely agree. For instance, I once did a poop for my doctor and they were able to tell me that the strange man in the park with the ropes had lied to me about STDs.

Thanked by 2Erisa TimboJones
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@zed said:

Completely agree. For instance, I once did a poop for my doctor and they were able to tell me that the strange man in the park with the ropes had lied to me about STDs.

OKAY

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited April 2022

@yoursunny said:

Someone would run a GAN or supersampling algorithm to "uncensor" it.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:

@yoursunny said:

Someone would run a GAN or supersampling algorithm to "uncensor" it.

Hmm.

Now did I file under ‘H’ for ‘Hitomi’ or ‘T’ for ‘Tanaka’.….

• @dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@Saahib said: I am not being sarcastic, rather I am trying to help.

He's not joking, he really wants you to help write an article. If you read back through his posts, whenever someone writes something critical about his LET articles, he asks them if they want to help write an article for LET.

It's actually a good tactic to use when someone criticizes something you've done.

It's a nicer way of saying "shit or get off the can, cunt".

I hate it. I call it the shitty dishwasher excuse. "No, I'm not going to re-wash the dishes, just do it properly in the first place!"

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited April 2022

Hehe