Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ipv6 only vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ipv6 only vps

2»

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

For how long will you need that VPS?

• @drserver said:
    For how long will you need that VPS?

Not long, but I don't mind a few cheap vps'es at all. :)

• How much ram/disk space/bandwidth do you need? I might be able to work something out for you

• @Kadar said:
    How much ram/disk space/bandwidth do you need? I might be able to work something out for you

Can you do cheaper than

? :o

• I can match the price and do 5 GB HDD it would be located in North Carolina at dacenec with nlayer bandwidth. Due to PayPal fees I would prefer at least 3 months purchased. But it would be no problem at all.

• @Kadar

Will send you pm.

• Oops.. I just noticed it's vds6 offering ipv6 only vps not vps6.. lol

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • I'm using VDS6 IPv6 only in NL, but by the default the repository is not having IPv6 connection, so we need to change it :)

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

i will give you one free for few months, i am also testing HA at this moment

• earl said: Oops.. I just noticed it's vds6 offering ipv6 only vps not vps6.. lol

the unique thing is they have bsd offer ipv6 only. very cheap!

• @jcaleb said:

For the BSD, the lowest plan will took a time to porting something big, so maybe if we have time, it's okay, but if not, maybe we should go somewhere else. :D

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @jcaleb said:

Yes, I noticed that on the LEB offer. I tried freebsd on virtualbox a while back.. not sure if it's for me thought, or just too lazy to learn something new.

• @earl i've always wanted to learn freebsd since last year. hard to find time to learn.

• VDS6VDS6 Member
    edited December 2013

In case of our freebsd offerings, we had to stop doing it. People do not get it and drop their subscriptions. No money, no honey, no profit, no reason to continue. It's openvz based now. We will also have freebsd options in the nearest future once we more all our vds park to the new management control panel. Ukraine freebsd will be shut down too some time later.
    Just some heads up. Have a wonderful new year 2014!

• earl said: i bought one just to play around with.. it's a pretty decent vps. A couple years ago there was a company giving away free ipv6 only vps's, can't recall the name but they were listed on LEB. Was ok too...

ValueServer.de