Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ipv6 only vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ipv6 only vps

Are there any cheap ipv6 only vpses around here? I need a few to test a HA setup :)

Comments

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited December 2013

256MB RAM

512MB VSWAP

16GB RAID-10 HDD

1x vCPU Core Access (Shared)

400GB Bandwidth (1000Mbps Uplink)

Datacenter: Kansas City

IPV6 ONLY

$2.28/m (Paid monthly)

• @taronyu before trying @Ash_Hawkridge read reviews about him.

• http://lowendspirit.com/ is probably the cheapest you'll find.

• alexvolk said: @taronyu before trying @Ash_Hawkridge read reviews about him.

Yes, please do read reviews about the quality services I have and do provide :) If you have any questions just drop me an email at [email protected].

• ipxcore is having a beta.. no ipv4 no NAT.

256mb of RAM
    0mb of vSwap
    4 gigabytes of disk space
    100 gigabytes transfer @ 100mbit
    0 IPv4 addresses
    20 IPv6 addresses*, more available with justification**
    OpenVZ
    Quadranet, Los Angeles datacenter
    $1 per month

As this is being signified as a "beta test", expect that things may go wrong. We'll be there to fix them, of course, but this isn't the best place to put your only copy of photos of your grandparents.

the IPs are assigned from a random pool, and are assigned as individual /128's. We cannot comply with requests for specific addresses. I hope to have proper /123 or /124 (or other size blocks) assignment capabilities implemented by March-ish of next year.

** = "I want more because I want to have more" is not valid justification.

https://billingcp.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=111&carttpl=cart3&systpl=ipx3

Thanked by 1DeftNerd
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2013

earl said: ipxcore is having a beta..

Oh, boy !!!
    BlueVM had a better offer with IPv4, but this is good for testing, I hope 2014 will be the year of IPv6 only experiments here :)

• earlearl Member
    edited December 2013

@Maounique said:

i bought one just to play around with.. it's a pretty decent vps. A couple years ago there was a company giving away free ipv6 only vps's, can't recall the name but they were listed on LEB. Was ok too...

• @Maounique said:

'BlueVM'

Hmmm... after the last few days.

VPS6 i think it was the company. I didnt get one then, I guess it was ahead of it's time.
    Now it is completely different.

About BlueVM, they are a huge shop, there will always be nodes down and not having them in your backyard does not help. It is not like ipxcore was always flawless, they almost fell apart about an year ago.
    Nobody is perfect not DO, not Amazon, even, much larger and richer shops.

Thanked by 1earl
  • BlueVM is great for the price. Using their $7.5 offer for cPanel DNS-Only, no problem so far except minor network glitch yesterday. Also have a bigger plan with them.

• Was just thinking of getting one from them yesterday:

http://vds6.net/

• Well i have 4 or 5 boxes with them 128MB to 8GB ram and I think their prices are very good, but in the past few weeks support hasnt been very good. I remeber ticked were answered in 2hrs max, now I have to wait a few days. Hope that will be faster in the futur :)

But I didnt have problems with their services itself.

• trexos said: Well i have 4 or 5 boxes with them 128MB to 8GB ram and I think their prices are very good, but in the past few weeks support hasnt been very good. I remeber ticked were answered in 2hrs max, now I have to wait a few days. Hope that will be faster in the futur :)

But I didnt have problems with their services itself.

Who?

• @zhuanyi

BlueVM sorry:P

• Try vps.me the deal is real and free.

Thanked by 1earl
  • peppr said: Try vps.me the deal is real and free.

Still waiting for mine 3 months after sign up...doubt it will ever come :)

• @zhuanyi said:

It seems like they have added many more countries which they offer service recently and try signing up again and verify your mobile number. The service runs on a custom panel with 1 ipv6 and Nat ipv4. You need to login into the virtual server as root at least once within 24 hours of activation to keep using it. OS reinstalls are via the panel, but it is only allowed after the first 24 a.k.a after you pass the root login stage.

• @BlueVM does not have IPv6 but if you can score a cheap KVM with them you can just run a tunnelbroker.net tunnel (with some various limitations).

• @black said:
    http://lowendspirit.com/ is probably the cheapest you'll find.

Already got one, just searching for something else ^^

@WebSearchingPro said:
    BlueVM does not have IPv6 but if you can score a cheap KVM with them you can just run a tunnelbroker.net tunnel (with some various limitations).

I don't need a IPv6 but I need several servers for a shoestring budget. So IPv4 isn't a option.

@peppr said:
    Try vps.me the deal is real and free.

I want to pay for it, just so they need to treat me like a customer.

@earl said:
    ipxcore is having a beta.. no ipv4 no NAT.

> 256mb of RAM
    > 0mb of vSwap
    > 4 gigabytes of disk space
    > 100 gigabytes transfer @ 100mbit
    > 0 IPv4 addresses
    > 20 IPv6 addresses*, more available with justification**
    > OpenVZ
    > Quadranet, Los Angeles datacenter
    > $1 per month
    > 

Don't need the RAM, transfer is a bit on the low side. And their other $1 with ipv4 is much better imo. :)

• Again, I do not need nor want IPv4.

I want IPv6 only because they are cheap and I don't need IPv4 anyways. :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Maounique oh boy, ipxcore is better as bluevm.

• @Infinity580 said:
    Maounique oh boy, ipxcore is better as bluevm.

I second that! ipx never let me down. Never heard anything bad from them. But what I heard about BlueVM the last few weeks. Ohh boy...

(Only thing I think ipx should change is that they do not allow payment cycles higher than 1 month)

• Your site indicates that you are out of stock on this configuration. Are any more going to be available soon?

@Ash_Hawkridge said:
    256MB RAM

512MB VSWAP

16GB RAID-10 HDD

1x vCPU Core Access (Shared)

400GB Bandwidth (1000Mbps Uplink)

Datacenter: Kansas City

IPV6 ONLY

$2.28/m (Paid monthly)

• @Maounique said:
    VPS6 i think it was the company. I didnt get one then, I guess it was ahead of it's time.
    Now it is completely different.

Thanks.. vps6 is another option, but not the company I was thinking of.

The CO. was valueserver.de, the offer was from 2010! after a month I canceled so that other people could have a turn but if I recalled the VPS was pretty good..

http://lowendbox.com/blog/valueserver-free-256mb-openvz-vps-with-ipv6-only-connectivity/

• The Free VPS from vps.me gives you a free ipv6 vps with NAT. It costs nothing.

@Infinity580 said:
    Maounique oh boy, ipxcore is better as bluevm.

Wasnt always so.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Multiple http://lowendspirit.com is the only thing you need and I don't know if anyone is cheaper.